Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saltsdale Sand Drags April 23, 2005  (Read 66462 times)
tribal_shee

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: April 19, 2005, 08:20:53 PM »

I don't think mama would like you wasting next few months rent on a bet but whatever. . I don't squeeze oranges for a living so I'm good! I'm a landscaper, I always have cash, question is do you?HuhHuh?? I probably do have more in my pocket than you have in your account but that's beside the point. Just bring some. I don't want to completely break you!! Grin Grin

and if auxillary ports are for pu$$ies than why are all the fast guys running them. I guess that's why they're fast and you're not! Tongue You just stay with your oem boshiot and then we deffinately never have to worry about you and that piece you ride. suckka Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss Grin Grin Grin Grin Lupo likes the bling and the ching Wink
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 09:32:39 PM by tribal_shee » Logged

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: April 19, 2005, 09:16:31 PM »

what's a matter, cat you let out of the bag get your tounge too! HEHEHE SUCKKA!!!!!!!! Tongue
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 09:22:57 PM by tribal_shee » Logged

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: April 20, 2005, 05:38:03 AM »

well hell anybody that has money is going to go ahead and buy the fastest they can, everyone knows that....but like most people say, it is a challenge to make the fastest on oem cylinders....frank has 401k money to spend, so cool...go the easy way...i don't take money out of my 401k for building some motor...I don't need too...

And about breaking me?  you might as well try to break the bank first brother, cause i have some deep pockets...

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: April 20, 2005, 06:38:41 AM »

yeh I can tell by looking at your bike Grin

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: April 20, 2005, 06:38:47 AM »

If  I  have  to  pull  you  boys  apart  one  more  time---------- Angry           Why  I  oughta--- Grin Grin Grin Grin        Gents  please! Shocked   Cant  we  all  just  get  beered  up  together ? Grin Grin Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: April 20, 2005, 10:08:42 AM »

yo papa, calm your pit bi%ch down......he's not fast, he can't drive, so he is just a pit bi%ch.....

Lupo, suck a dieck.....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: April 20, 2005, 10:53:14 AM »

Do  I  need  to  hire  the  Watson  Boys  as  security  being  there  the  two  biggest  dudes  there ? [smiley=Shocked.gif]  But  then  again  I  could  slap  most  of  you  jackasses  around  by  my  damn  self !! Grin Grin Grin

cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: April 20, 2005, 11:50:10 AM »

hay 32 x you got the cone Grin   its looking like ill be side lined  i am still wating on my new carbs Sad they may get here on friday but not shur yet  but we will be there so the kids can race Grin  

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: April 20, 2005, 01:39:41 PM »

The  renouned  Yamahondaman  should  be  there  so  the   [smiley=king.gif]  will  have  the  CONE !!! Grin Grin Grin

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: April 20, 2005, 02:29:27 PM »

my $hit isn't here either, but we gonna have something in the freaking works....

lupo just bring your mouth.....you know i got nothing but love for you ladies....it's all in fun....like smoke has always said, "IT'S BUSINESS BABY!!"

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

Dont Become the Pink Panther

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: April 20, 2005, 04:50:59 PM »

You Ladies Keep It UP and I'm gonna hook the rope to both them peices of yamajunk and pull them to the water Hole then well see which is the fastest to drowned   Grin

Their on Ice Quad32

H0LLAAAAAAAA

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: April 20, 2005, 06:55:37 PM »

you could tug on the grizzly but I think 28 outlaws would out dig mudlites anyday Grin

BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: April 20, 2005, 07:38:14 PM »

heck, cut tore his bike down and scared bad company away...now they are using the work excuse...working cause they afraid they gonna get the a$$ smoked...no need for boone's quad, smoke is off the mothertrucking chain...just remember ladies, we are gonna get tore down from the floor down......

Scared us away???  How many times have we came to florida?? How many times have you came to Georgia??  How did we do when we came to Florida?? How did yall do when yall came to Georgia??  Who got scared andd tore there bike down after we started coming?? Who got scared and kicked scramblers out of the utility class after it whooped that grizzly your bragging about??  

To tell you the truth, its almost not worth driving 4 hours to a whooped out dusty track that is only 2?? ft and doesnt have a timing system, just have a couple bad passes because of track conditions and get on the internet just to hear you talking trash.  What the people dont hear about is how you ask/claim were running a stroker motor, and how that orange crush got crushed in Valdosta.  So what it wasnt running right, we turned a plug straight white that day on our stock bike and still ran a 5.40, and thats with fmf pipes, and no portwork.  You wouldnt even ride a bike in the BRACKET class that day, were YOU scared??

Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: April 20, 2005, 07:52:55 PM »

How many times have we came to florida??
How many times have you came to Georgia??  
How did we do when we came to Florida??
*got smoked.
How did yall do when yall came to Georgia??
*smoked the bike in practice.
Who got scared and tore there bike down after we started coming??
*NOBODY, tore it down cause it had a fu^ked up port job done on it.
Who got scared and kicked scramblers out of the utility class after it whooped that grizzly your bragging about??  
*NOBODY, kicked them out of that class because they are not a true utility, they are more like a sport utility, and I think most will agree.

To tell you the truth, its almost not worth driving 4 hours to a whooped out dusty track that is only 2?? ft and doesnt have a timing system, just have a couple bad passes because of track conditions and get on the internet just to hear you talking trash.  
*Cause your scared that the orange crush and smoke will make you look bad again....I never knocked on your track, and we drove 4 hours to race 10 other bikes and never complained...That damn pig was good though....

What the people dont hear about is how you ask/claim were running a stroker motor, and how that orange crush got crushed in Valdosta.  
*Never claimed you ran a stroker motor, and the orange crush did not get crushed by you...it got crushed by something called broke skirt on piston...

So what it wasnt running right, we turned a plug straight white that day on our stock bike and still ran a 5.40, and thats with fmf pipes, and no portwork.  You wouldnt even ride a bike in the BRACKET class that day, were YOU scared??
*Didn't ride a bike in bracket racing because it was my first bracket race and didn't want to waste 20 bucks on a bike i was uncomfortable on to race 10 other people....

Took you a day to write all that $hit, took me 5 minutes to answer it....keep em coming daniel son.....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: April 20, 2005, 08:24:14 PM »

You tore it down because it had a bad port job??  Werent you bragging on tony doukas a few months ago.  Anyways, the first time we came to florida i came in 3rd, scott from our crew came in 1st, and where did smoke finish?Huh  The second time i came in second, and yes the orange crush outran me, i missed some gears, and that is something i really need to work on.  You never claimed we had a stroker, when we were sitting in the tower in valdosta you said, but your running those times because your running a stroker motor, right?  Anyway, its really not something to argue about,  whats happened has happened and we cant make it to this saltsdale race.  Why dont any of you Florida boys come run on the lights? Heck, I know theres got to be some asphalt, I just want some times to compare since we always have excuses when we meet up.

Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: April 20, 2005, 08:32:10 PM »

Tony Doukas didn't jack my cylinders up, someone else on this website did....It's all about the $hit talking man.....I admit you guys got a strong bike, and we are going to have a heck of a rivalry for a few months....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: April 20, 2005, 09:10:21 PM »

Sausage -------!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: April 20, 2005, 09:13:17 PM »

badcompany, did you race in the 350 OEM class?  what time won that class and what did you guys run out there.....it seems there was a few rule changes at the very end that pissed some people off..just curious to what time won it...

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Anoriginal

« Reply #268 on: April 21, 2005, 06:30:16 AM »

You know, I don't race with you guys but, I love reading these threads! They are great! I've got to come watch the races sometime.
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: April 21, 2005, 07:44:44 AM »

Glad to see its not me bickering with someone this time, Ronnie bring your store with you and I`ll bring you some Budwiper, See Yaaaaaaaaaaa

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
YAMAHONDAMAN
Supreme Member

FASTEST TRI-Z on the Planet ...MAKE A NOTE !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: April 21, 2005, 08:22:35 AM »

Hey DYNO.... i'll bring the Bling...Hope i ain't sold all of it on e-bay ... i got some stuff left ...

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!
WickedBanshee

git r dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: April 21, 2005, 04:11:34 PM »

Grin Grin Its my B-Day!!  Grin Grin wooohoo Big Ole 27 , 3 years to 30  YIKES  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: April 21, 2005, 05:26:54 PM »

Dont  be  scared  of  30  junior. Wink  Wait  till  ya  get  REAL  old  like  me  and  Yamahondaman !!! [smiley=Shocked.gif] Grin Grin   But  happy  B-Day  to  ya ! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: April 21, 2005, 06:47:26 PM »

bring your old washed up a$$ saturday, so i can take your money and take over lupo's bank account......

who's ya daddy now?

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: April 21, 2005, 06:51:10 PM »

Way  ta  tell  em  the  Purple  Throbbin  Head  of  my  smoke !!! Shocked Grin Grin   Dont  worry  papa , we  know  yer  old  as  dirt  too !!! Grin Grin
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 06:52:15 PM by Quad32x » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com