Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saltsdale Sand Drags April 23, 2005  (Read 66443 times)
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: April 14, 2005, 12:58:01 PM »

watson (3 kids), cuts kids, little man corne, yours, anymore???

I am hearing that cuts little girl is coming for corne.  I have also heard that the watson's daddy spent some money this month.  I guess we will just have to find out.  We should start a kid smack talk session in the kid's corner....HAHA

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: April 15, 2005, 10:31:31 AM »

I am back!!!, man what things we miss when we are gone for a week!!?!, kinda missed all the CRAP Grin Huh

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Harley_Honey

CHUCK NORRIS's Wife

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: April 15, 2005, 06:55:19 PM »

How  many  kids  smoke ? [smiley=baby.gif] Grin

Mine are going to the rodman BBQ but hopefully you'll see me Chuck and the kids Next Month. time to get into the utility class or the tug-o-war.
saltsdale_CEO

Lets run them

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: April 16, 2005, 10:05:38 AM »

Man things are starting to slow down on here I see.. I haven't been on in awhile, took a little mini vacation but it was hoppin in here when I left. I guess everyone is busy busy busy getting those bikes ready... See you all on the 23rd.

dig it they will come
LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

Dont Become the Pink Panther

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: April 16, 2005, 10:59:31 AM »

Hey Ceo put some Water in that hole!!! Daddy Got Some New Shoe's on the Vinny
Everyone Keeps making their quad faster and longer,I keep making mine BIGGER and Slower Grin

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: April 16, 2005, 11:01:33 AM »

Yea  but  scooter  its  tha  bomb !!! Grin Grin Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: April 18, 2005, 01:06:54 PM »

We  still  here!! Wink   Gittin  ready  to  do  some bringing  it !! Grin Grin

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: April 18, 2005, 01:22:25 PM »

KILL SWITCH IS MANDATORY.....if you show up without a kill switch, you will not run.....TRUST ME.....

Smoke is broke.....won't be talking much $hit until friday night, trying to get my bike back together....don't even have all the parts yet...so i am scrambling as usual...keep you guys up to date as I can...

if anyone hears from bad company, post how they did at planet sand....also curious to hear how pocket change did...

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: April 18, 2005, 04:47:26 PM »

i sure do hope them cub cylinders back up that $hit talking a$$ you got.....just bring your money.....cause the orange crush will have $$$$$$$$$ bills all over it saying it is gonna smoke your a$$......

go back to your little camp of lupo, brassart, and your jockey corne and get your plan together cause your gonna need it....

oh, watson quadzilla, do you wanna match race during practice or do you want me to wait and embarrass you during the mod class?  it doesn't matter either way to me cause you WILL BE donating your money to me....

badcompany, dang it i sure hope you show up, cause i want some competition.....

mtg_man, IS THAT SOME FUNNY $HIT RIGHT DURR?

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: April 18, 2005, 05:53:52 PM »

come on brotha, your reading into planet sand tooo damn much.....let's go out and put a 20 mill in or a 14 mill and run 4.teen's......that is where you get the big seperation between cubs and oem's.....if i remember correctly though, an OEM cylinder 350 banshee ran 4.teen's.....my point is your 4 mill and troy's 4 mill will run head's up, and it's no secret who the better driver...cut can outdrive basically anyone out there (except me), but he is a big boy, your old and your reaction is getting slower....put jerry on yours and I will run troy's and we will settle the case....

DOES ANYONE WANNA PUT UP A WAGER?Huh?

I am running stock stroke, .40 over bore, stock swing arm, and I hope someone is out there to challenge me.....anybody can go crazy and build fast, but can you do it with oem cylinders no auxillary ports and no radical stroke?

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: April 18, 2005, 06:58:36 PM »

frank, your a straight up guy too, but you know i talk $hit, i tell you exactly how it is...you know for a fact, that i will never lie or bull$hit around, cause I am gonna tell it straight up like it is....

what is my motive then you old ba$tard....frank you know i love you, don't be jealous cause i won't call you every week...

Yo, check this out, my $hit is not even together, and that quadzilla won't outrun it.....haha, bring ya bling bling, cause I am going to take your ching ching....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
WickedBanshee

git r dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: April 18, 2005, 07:01:15 PM »

KILL SWITCH IS A MUST Huh? Come on !! I have 4 days to get a Kill and install it ....hmmmm  I might not be there !

Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1
WickedBanshee

git r dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: April 18, 2005, 07:16:28 PM »

Anyone have a Tether laying around i can get Huh Yfz450 ....And how hard is it to wire in ?

Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: April 18, 2005, 07:25:14 PM »

no, you have had a year to get a kill switch. That has been the rules from the beginning. Just no more letting it slide.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
smokin_zilla

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: April 18, 2005, 07:38:58 PM »

Smoke you keep calling the zilla out and time aftertime you get your azz smoked.Dont sing it bring it because i will.

lt500&z400&yfz450
WickedBanshee

git r dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: April 18, 2005, 08:07:05 PM »

I haven't been going for a year ! I been Twice !

Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1
BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: April 18, 2005, 08:15:51 PM »

Hey everybody, the Planet Sand Race was awesome, a lot of fast bikes.  Put it this way, our banshee was probaly around the 5th slowest there, and there were about 150 of them.

Pocket change's bikes werent running the numbers they wanted it to, until the triple went 3.68.   Dan Hull told them it didnt have enouigh weight on the front and they duct taped a brand new Twister billet 14mil crank to the front of it (they are crazy).

We each went about a round in the et race, then just faded out :-/  

Ill be posting my pics within the next couple of days, there were bikes there that were outrageous.  Mike Goodale ran a 3.24, and there were two more laydowns in the 3.30s.  There was also an A&S turbo 350 that had a little spray and ran a 3.66 at like 91 mph, in a stock frame.  The bikes were insane.

I was gonna ride the pocket change 350 in the 350 class, but since it was 4 clock in the morning and there was still a few hours before the 350s began, we just left. bummer...

We cant make it to saltsdale, travis has to work since he took off last weekend, maybe we will see yall in hazelhurst or something.

Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: April 19, 2005, 02:05:43 PM »

frankie i would say the 400 and under class...not sure if there are any other 300's there, but if so, they can run in their own seperate class.....

alright, kill switches are mandatory, but if you don't have one, i will let you run this month, because i sprung it up here at the last minute....but take this is as warning, in MAY, you will have to have a kill switch.....

mtg_man - i doubt you guys will be there this month, because of the rodman ride, but when you guys set them rides up, remember we are racing on the 4th saturday.....i know you guys want to come out, so work with us on the schedule...it looks like chuck norris and bid pimpin are gonna make it out with the kids in may....that would be a good time to see the old rappy run....your not in my class, so you will have a chance, HAHA.....that some funny $hit right durr....

frankie - WARNING, you better bring more than those cubs.....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: April 19, 2005, 04:01:57 PM »

mr. 401k, BRING YOUR MONEY.....We want you to pay for our motors to out run yours......HAHAHA....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: April 19, 2005, 04:24:40 PM »

I  see  smoke  hasnt  lost  his  knack  for  being  a  tool !! Grin Grin Grin

tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: April 19, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »

hey smoke you say cuts gona have over 100hp with stock cylinders, HAHAHA I got some gold spark plugs that will give you 50hp too. It's already been proven that it's almost impossible get that much power out of stock thats why they came out with cubs and before too long nobody will be using stock for performance so if ya wanna compete you better start squezzing lots of oranges so you can save enough to get ya some. Another thing I saw you say something about 4 teens and being 14 or 20 mil. You must not have been doing much research cause biggest you can do is 10 mil.

We all know what cut is running maybe a little more port work but I doubt it,and it gets left in the dust every time seriously!! there is no comparison anymore trust me we have tested it and tested again. But I know everyone wants to see it perform and hopefully everything will go good so you can see how they work! I think you will be very surprized but we will see!!!! see ya at the race bring some $$$  we might do a little grudge matching after the race!! Grin Grin It's called put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: April 19, 2005, 07:36:36 PM »

stevie the cubs only go to 10 mil . I know they make way over 10 but not to work with cubs. That's what I was talking about cause smoke knows it all!! HEHEHE
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 07:37:53 PM by tribal_shee » Logged

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: April 19, 2005, 07:36:47 PM »

Lupo, meet me at the bank saturday morning at 9 o'clock right there in umatilla on 19 (United Southern Bank)....how ever much money you have in your pocket, i will pull out of my account....the guy that just did the port work on cut's bike said that AUXILLARY PORTS are for PU$$Y'$....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: April 19, 2005, 07:48:51 PM »

I  can  only  see  this  gittin  worse  when  the  Boones  Farm  gets  pulled  out !!! Grin Grin Grin

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: April 19, 2005, 08:01:28 PM »

frankie.....bro i know that you can only buy a 10 mill for the cubs, everyone can find that on the internet, but if you don't think that there is not some people out there that are not running a 14 mill or 20 mill with the cubs you are crazy...i bet there are a handful of builders that are testing this already, but they are not letting the cat out of the bag.....get it, cat out of the bag.....just get you little engine builder boy to bring his bank account....cause you tribal girlz are all worried about the bling bling, and smoke is only worried about the ching ching......

heck, cut tore his bike down and scared bad company away...now they are using the work excuse...working cause they afraid they gonna get the a$$ smoked...no need for boone's quad, smoke is off the mothertrucking chain...just remember ladies, we are gonna get tore down from the floor down......

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com