Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Sand mountain  (Read 31038 times)
Sandmountainspeedway.com

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2005, 08:45:17 PM »

My suggestions are not to kick anyone out of any classes, just make enuff classes for everyone..... Again, I realize that EVERYONE cant be made happy but there are lots of ways to do things...
  In promoting someone to another class mid season,  they wouldnt start over, they would take a percentage of their points with them..... so as not to throw away their hard work...
   Hell, it dont matter to me either, the 2 classes that I would run (Vet. + Expert) are gonna be the same anyhow... Just trying to think of the other riders who love Sand Mt. as much as I do.....
   I dont believe in the whole tech. inspection thing  at all.... Are we racing for a world championship here or what???  If a factory ride were on the line then the Open class rules would have to be evaluated.... But its local bragging rights and most of all its supposed to be fun......  IF anything I think a check should be made for a functioning kill switch and that ones front and rear brakes work properly.... otherwise I think tearing down someones motor is kinda petty and dumb.....
   I think the Thackers 450R hauls ass,  and I dont care what's done to it..... Unless I was to build a 450R for myself.... they did a great job with it........   Congrats to them...
    JT's "R" hauls ass,  Wes's "R" hauls ass......
 THose bikes are fast... But what make them really fast is the guys whose ass is on the seat...
                Later
               Slow Vet. Joe

I dont understnd this mid season thing this not mid this end for a while we are not having points races for a few months this will be practice time
TBR_Honda

Honda Racing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2005, 08:59:10 PM »

I think we are all just brainstorming for you all. We are all just trying to bring up issues that might or might not arise next season We all love racing there. Just want it to be the very best it can be. I know I get after JT and Brandon G. but I would be the first one there to help them out also.
Dale

Honda 450R #86
Honda 450R #78
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2005, 09:24:04 PM »

Thats it  i would do the same thing for anyone else at the tack if i cna help ya i will  i mean rick will be riding  my bike this week  if he is able to race in open exp  not only cause he is my friend but i want to see him finish in the top 5 fo rthe year and get something at the awards.I know i have set here at the house a few nights thinking what i need to do to run that damn tbr honda down  along with those  damn 380's  i know at the  beggining   of the season thackers were getting the ideas together on what to do to there bikes to make then run  faster lol  its all just one big hobby(exspensive hobby at that)

when i show up to the track dont get me wrong weather sm  or a national race i am there for one thing and to win if i dont win i know i left everything i had out on the track i gave it 150%...i know those thacker boys do the same along with jt,rick,joe,steve,etc lol we are getting to the point know were we will be making the bikes actually have to much power not saying  no names(caugh jt... caugh.... jt) lol   its all in fun

dale and everyone else knows we may talk alot of smack and rag on each other but  like he said he needs a damn rim to mak enext moto lets take mine off, bike brakes and i am not in the class run mine ,,,,etc  like last race those boys showed me alot when they let tony ride there honda even though it wasnt me  tony is a good friend when i saw that i was like  i may get mad sometimes when they beat me but that showed some heart....but if the shoe  was on the other foot i would have done it, for them and i am sure tony would have also

even though u never know when those damn zukis' are gonna blow  lol

1 word   suzuki     nough said
Sandmountainspeedway.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2005, 07:41:36 AM »

One thing I can sey about you guys you are competitive but you are all still frends(well to your faces anyway) just kidding. Maybe thats why we have so little problems out there all of you make it alot easier to show up out there even after a 50 or 60 hour work week. We have very little work after you leave on race day. There is little or no trash on the ground and we appreciate that. I also would like to see that this is one of the better places to race so if we keep the  communication between us (and the smack) it will be a better place. I cant say this enough thanks from all of us to you.
Sorry JT dont puddle up on us.
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2005, 07:53:34 AM »

Sandmountain , What  about  the  overnite  camping  Huh Huh Huh
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 07:54:15 AM by Quad32x » Logged

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Sandmountainspeedway.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2005, 08:01:10 AM »

Yes we have a few that come in Saturday around 4:00 but there is no riding on Saturday
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2005, 10:22:48 AM »

i still say you guys need to re open on sat it sure woul dbe nice to be able to come out and test and tune Grin

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2005, 11:06:26 AM »

Sandmountain , what  about  just  riding  on  the  trails  and  hills  in  the  back  on  sat.  Huh Grin

Sandmountainspeedway.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2005, 11:52:05 AM »

Are you the one that has been tring to Email us on the web site
redrider

« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2005, 04:08:25 PM »

hey sand mountain i tryed to email u couple times on ur site but i think u should let us practice on saturday espicially when yall open the mx track to go and practcie and feel the track
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2005, 05:22:33 PM »

Are you the one that has been tring to Email us on the web site

Sandmountain , check  your  PM. Wink

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2005, 05:31:19 PM »

This is what I think... Brandon stinks and can't ride, JT only wins b/c of his ridin' skills not his bike(Which is literally dinosaur s*#@), and the Thacker boys are runnin' jet propelled rockets in dem Hondas Angry. That's why noOne else can catch em. I got a plan this upcoming series though. I'm scrapin' my R1 and puttin the 998cc 150HP motor in my YFZ. It'll then be dubbed the YFZR1000. That'll shet all yall up!! Grin (After you see my laying dead on the infield trying to control that thing :-/)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 05:34:30 PM by Ride1Rob » Logged

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
400EX
Supreme Member

Daddy Hugh Racing Honda-Yamaha-Po laris

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2005, 05:47:14 PM »

lol thats funny. JT winning because of his riding skills Roll Eyes.. when was the last time JT has won?  i think it was back when it was me and marshall racing him on a 400EX and predator. and the only way he did that was because he could pull us down the straight. Man i love gettin him fired up.  Grin Grin Grin

2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks
redrider

« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2005, 05:54:17 PM »

This is what I think... Brandon stinks and can't ride, JT only wins b/c of his ridin' skills not his bike(Which is literally dinosaur s*#@), and the Thacker boys are runnin' jet propelled rockets in dem Hondas . That's why noOne else can catch em. I got a plan this upcoming series though. I'm scrapin' my R1 and puttin the 998cc 150HP motor in my YFZ. It'll then be dubbed the YFZR1000. That'll shet all yall up!!  (After you see my laying dead on the infield trying to control that thing )

if only you knew  if only you knew LOl the thacker boys just run 151% and a little things helped them called a HONDA
Kirklandrock

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2005, 06:58:45 PM »

Hold the  phone Sand MT.,
  we are just talking over ideas for next season... I'm aware that the summer races will NOT be part of the next series or the current.... ANd thanks alot for having racing during the so called "OFF SEASON"   Man, we all got the shaft last year when those freakin hurricanes came thru.... that sucked...
   It might be cool if we could all have a meeting sometime to discuss different ideas..... I assure you that all who have posted on this thread only have the tracks best interest in mind.....
    Thanks Again for a great track
            Later
                Joe

I dont understnd this mid season thing this not mid this end for a while we are not having points races for a few months this will be practice time

#918 FTR H/S series (on hiatus)
Kirklandrock

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2005, 07:05:27 PM »

Hey Brother,
    not a problem man... just thought it might be cool to have a few tunes while we are all hanging out.... make it a little more like a party.... Daniel C. is gonnna be hitting the skins, and Jimmy Miller will be thumping the bass..... and I'll be singing and playin the Geetar......... I'm sure Dan'l will probably sing a few numbers also....   It will be fun....
     Hope the place sells cold beer........
           See yall Sunday.
                  Joe

I love Joe! who else loves joe! We all love joe!
By the way, thanks for volunteering for the banquet brother!!
that was huge of you! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

#918 FTR H/S series (on hiatus)
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2005, 07:12:57 PM »

Now  thats  a  man  with  a  plan !! [smiley=drink.gif] Grin Grin

redrider

« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2005, 07:19:25 PM »

sweet dude
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2005, 07:33:13 PM »

lol rob we had this same little chat that i am about to tell you with wayne a few months  back!!!!!!!!!!!!if you dont  wanna show that yamaha at a race you cant get on here and talk smack.I have not saw you out there in a few months   so  bring your   self to the track already  !!!!!!!!!!!

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2005, 09:51:24 PM »

Yes Brandon my quad is toooooo fast!  No Eric i dont know how to ride!  And the only reason i beat people is because i pull them down the straight away!! I mean, seriously, its not like i raced other 380's, crf500 motors, yfz 510 stroker kits, banshees, and other fast quads! Those quads usually race in the beginner class!!  Only 300 ex's race the expert class! Huh

The simple reality is that when we all line up at the start/finish, and you boys look down the line- YOU KNOW IM THERE. AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT IT!!

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT! Grin
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 10:05:25 PM by RTR_380 » Logged

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2005, 04:07:25 AM »

Dang !!!!! Shocked   Lean  on  em  RTR !!! Grin Grin Grin

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2005, 11:51:28 AM »

Joe,                                                                              Well said and thanks
JT
You and your quad are old enough to drink if you want I just hope you can both handle your alcohol. You know some fall apart when they drink
Dale

DALE,
Not only was that a clever comeback but very, very funny!!
I have nothing to say! Huh

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2005, 12:04:08 PM »

lol rob we had this same little chat that i am about to tell you with wayne a few months  back!!!!!!!!!!!!if you dont  wanna show that yamaha at a race you cant get on here and talk smack.I have not saw you out there in a few months   so  bring your   self to the track already  !!!!!!!!!!!

I told you already like I'm telling you again... I can't come out to race when I'm at work. When they changed the w/e they opened the MX track it messed up my rotation since I work everyother w/e. You know that. We'll see how the rotation falls next series though.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
redrider

« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2005, 07:41:41 PM »

i cant wait till they open up the mx track hey yall no the double in the back like the one before the table top has any one hit that? not the really small one , but you think a 300 could? im gonna try that sunday
TBR_#86

one day

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2005, 12:50:39 PM »

no cuz 300s suck  Shocked

#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown cow.How now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! www.ssqsa.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: