Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody ever check out mx track in clermont?  (Read 3705 times)
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 23, 2005, 06:07:15 AM »

Just wanted to get your feedback on this clay mx track!!
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 06:59:00 AM »

Myself and a couple of guys were coming from Ocala awhile back and saw it. Think it's Cullys Motorcross park or something like that. Got out and walked the track and it's not bad. NoOne goes out there though :-/. We passed by it this w/e headed to hard rock at about 9ish and there were only 2 trucks there... Passed by it again on our way home around 5pm and it was still those same 2 trucks. Seems that not many peeps ride there for some reason.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 06:59:59 AM by Ride1Rob » Logged

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 08:02:32 AM »

Well, just to warn/avoid a waste of $25 plus $5 for anyone not riding-spectator fee-this track is definately geared more towards dirtbikes than atv's.  The track is in fair condition-sprinklers and ground crew seem to maintain well throughout the day.  Unfortunately, many of the jumps come far too soon after a sharp turn-no runway for take-off.  Gave this track about 5 laps and bottomed out at the top of some of the jumps that could be cleared in mid 3rd gear approach. I would definately consider myself a beginner in mx track scene but have been able to clear doubles and triples with the right conditions-these were not close to the right conditions-the only bad thing is you have to spend the money to find this out!!  and that sucks.
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 06:20:55 PM »

You should've come up to Hard Rock w/ us my man. We'll be making another trip up there on the 18th of next month. Check the post for more info Wink.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 05:15:10 AM »

not scheduled to work that saturday   [smiley=BigSmile.gif]!!
Hopefully be able to make that ride.  Went to durhamtown plantation in GA. with 3 mx tracks-definately having withdraws at this point for a good track!!
400kid

ahhhhhhh!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2005, 09:52:37 PM »

yea it is called culleys and it is like 30 now and everytime i go it is packed but really made for dirtbikes
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2005, 03:34:55 PM »

I really just wanted to get some feedback on this place-it upset me to waste $30 for myself, my fiance and kid to go, even though we called ahead of time and they assured us that even mx atv beginners would be alright on this track!  It made me curious at the entrance to the track a sign stating there is a nearby atv repair shop with phone #-I'm sure they'll send a flatbed out for your 4 wheeler at your expense also.  Another clue should have been the fact that there were 2 sport quads out there, my buddy tims and mine!!  The one thing that really sucks is the only way to find out-is to ride it for yourself--we did and this is my warning post against it!!  Save your money-spend more in gas and go to Hard Rock!
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 03:36:17 PM »

But, not to totally put it down-it does like a great spot for dirtbikes-definately not for quads!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com