Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saltsdale Sand Drags June 25th  (Read 32524 times)
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2005, 05:24:17 PM »

currently we are running about 250 feet...we backed the starting line up 15 feet, but we had to shorten the track 15 feet today, cause the track was hooking and the bikes were FLYING....we hope to stretch the track to 300 feet and then have about 450 feet of shutdown....

by the way, look out for the little man on the honda 450.....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
methyman

Fastest TRX250R in SW FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2005, 05:56:13 PM »

If the track is going to be 300 feet then the GA boys are going to like it. Thats what there used to running. I only ran 300 feet once at Ortona, but there wasnt much room to shut down.

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2005, 06:01:49 PM »

when are the ortona guys coming back up???  haven't seen them guys in a while...

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Mrs.Nightbreed

« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2005, 06:07:48 PM »

by the way, look out for the little man on the honda 450.....

That kid was INSANE!!!! Cool Cool  I bet there was no room left in the truck for dad on the ride home...... That was TOO COOL!!!! Cheesy

Very impressive!  Great job Little Man!
HondaATC

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2005, 07:52:10 PM »

Had a great time out there today with the 500R, first time there.  Will be back next month for sure with it setup a little bit better for the track. Oh yeah, smoke if you dont mind, 2nd place in the mod is "Billy Golightly". Thanks. Hopefully I can get a decompression setup for that thing one of these days, what a beast to crank. Cya guys there next month Grin

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R
mcig

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2005, 08:07:40 PM »

what a day? Lil Man Took it to them boys on just about everything way to go lil man, good to see all the kids running in the kids class,so many proud parents  getting there kids into racing, way to go to all the youngings,sorry  ceo for not stopping at the gate and paying the girl sitting there Smiley

mcig

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2005, 08:12:47 PM »

also forgot to say god seeing you all again
BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2005, 08:16:47 PM »

Dang smoke, I thought you and the orange crush had yalls classes covered?  I figured we would stay home and you would at least have a chance Grin

We should have came, Waycross was rained out Angry   Im getting  tired of this rain.

O yea, I dont know if yall know it or not, but there was a new track record set in Hazelhurst, 3.78, on cheetah motor in a modified stock frame.  Mr. Freddy and Matt Stone gots their bike flyin!!!  See yall in GA.

Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2005, 09:04:38 PM »

the crush just got back together last night at 10 pm we steped up to open class danny boy and ran great agenst  the alky bikes but i was till on gas i need some alky smoke did not ride the crush we had a few 535 cheetah motors there to day they were scary fast and   paige spanked a blaster today on her 90  we we hope that we can get a blaster class  so paige can race  her 90 in it  we had  a great time out there today see you all next month

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2005, 09:31:02 PM »

Congrats to the Jeff from Naples.. Grin  Looks like they did have something for ya up their.

Smoke, thanks for posting the directions. Cool Maybe next month I can make it up to see some action.  I had to stay home and save $  for Daytona next weekend. Undecided

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
superstar
Supreme Member

YALLMINEHAULS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2005, 09:37:42 PM »

Wow, sounds like we really missed a goodun! Hated to not be there. Z monsters havin some tec difficulties. Well see ya next month. WAY TO GO LIL MAN!! Comin for ya next month. Wink
methyman

Fastest TRX250R in SW FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2005, 09:40:03 PM »

I talked to Roger about going up there to race, he didnt say he was or not going. I will try to make it up there with my little ole 330 against those mean and bigger 350's with twin cylinders, next month, LOL

tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2005, 10:27:49 PM »

methyman, try to get the ortona crew back up. If they extend the track like they say it will be good racing. The salts regulars bikes are a lot faster than last time you guys were there.
   Cut, I'm glad to here your bikes running, mine will be really soon! I'll tell you what though, you could have your bike on alcohol in Ga and you still will get smoked. I'm telling ya, you guys haven't seen fast yet. Them bikes up there will eat those 535's for lunch. But then again those boys in the outlaw class up there are running 600cc and up!  Hell one ran a 3.78 at like 90mph. That's insane in 300ft. we can't comp. with that. Only class we can run really is 4.60 class and that is actually pretty d**n fast, but it's awsome cause theres about 40 bikes in the 4.60 class so it's not like your just racing each other. There they call you by # not name, but maybe one day salts could be that way too! See Ya! Grin
« Last Edit: June 25, 2005, 10:30:52 PM by tribal_shee » Logged

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
methyman

Fastest TRX250R in SW FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2005, 10:33:31 PM »

I will try to get some guys together to come up there next month but I can't promise anything except for me. I know the boys that went up there today from Naples. Jeff is a hell of a nice guy. Im glad to see his bike runing good.

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2005, 10:57:27 PM »

naples guys were real nice...oh about the GA boyz spanking the 535's, well i talked to the naples boys today about going up there, so hold your breath...covering my class, well had some technical difficulties and learned a valueable lesson today...the track conditions can change, it is a matter of whether you can change...the track was hooking hard later in the day and i had too much gear...since i actually do all the bracket setups, i didn't have time to change sprockets and stuff...we will see you in hazelhurst, it looks like we have about 10 coming up...billy golightly - sorry about the name man, i changed it....i am still in school, so bare with me guys....methyman - it would be great to see the ortona boyz again, they would have some competition now...fast250r, them there boyz you sent up hurr were RUNNING...alright i just got home from riding in ONF, so i am going to bed...later guys...oh and we had mcig finally at the track in the cheerleading section....that a boy..."POP THE TOP, CAUSE IT'S 5:00 SOMEWHERE"

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
sct450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2005, 11:08:21 PM »

what day next month is the next race would like to come watch or maybe get involved not sure what you need to race i have helmet and boots but that is it

04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2005, 11:49:54 PM »

Sorry guys we didnt make it this time sounds like you guys had a blast I sure would like to have came down and raced our track was rained out. Man that  sucked. sounds like them Napels boys sure came and opened a can of ass woop. Grin MAYBE we will see yall in hazelhurst if not we will see yall in salts.  So better get them RAGGSS up and running.  Grin see yall later and haaalloor back.

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2005, 08:29:14 AM »

them napels  boys look like that triple  ;Di could get them out the hole about 80 feet but then it was all over see  ya Shocked where he go  did any one get any pics put them on here that 460 class sounds good to me Grin

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2005, 10:30:18 AM »

cut, i hear ya man, some fast shiot! the track record was set by the triple and broke by a twin. Them bikes up there look like rockets. Whats cool is theres probably about 15-20 of them up there if they all show up. I'm sure this next month is gonna be smoking cause I'm sure that triple is going to be trying to take back record, and Tim Mills is really fast too. We saw him in Deland He's got some sweeet bikes and fly too. How bout it Banshee-Boy tell um whats up !

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
HondaATC

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2005, 12:34:04 PM »

Thanks smoke, I appreciate it. I've got some video I'll try and get copied down onto the computer and posted. Have a few runs of the Naples boys  Shocked

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2005, 12:44:20 PM »

Great  to  see  everybody  again ! Grin    Posted  a  bunch  of  pics  in  the  photo  gallery. Shocked  Enjoy !!! Grin Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
YAMAHONDAMAN
Supreme Member

FASTEST TRI-Z on the Planet ...MAKE A NOTE !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2005, 04:25:52 PM »

BIG LOSS for ME..............................................................
BIG WIN for ............................"LittleMan" !!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY TONY !!!!
Them Guy's From Naples Ain't Play'n Around !!!!
HIT The Gas......no clutch,,, jus pull up on the shifter
Braaa,Braaaa..................BRAPPP !!!!! That's IT !!!
GOOD GOING LITTLE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!
i guess it's a "chip" off the "OLE" Block ?
( hope he don't get on no hill bike ) !!!!!!!     Grin
HEY SMOKE .....  YOU DA MAN IN ONE HUNDRED !!!!!   Cool
GIT IT RAGGGGGG

[attachment deleted by admin]

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com