Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saltsdale Sand Drags May 28, 2005  (Read 80065 times)
underpressure

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: May 28, 2005, 09:01:35 PM »

so whooooooo got the moneyyyyyyyyyyy  
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: May 29, 2005, 07:47:26 AM »

tony did  that alke

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
underpressure

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: May 29, 2005, 08:02:17 AM »

give tony a call   iam sure he would be more than glad to sell you all some of that alky   hehehehe    ga boys do it again  way to go tony   your hard work shows an pays off  

might want to send them bikes up here to tony  he could get them to run for you " fast that is "
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 08:03:36 AM by underpressure » Logged
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: May 29, 2005, 08:43:54 AM »

No smack talkin here. just the truth. had a blast saturday with Tony and Daniel making the drive down from ga. those guys are true racers. Daniel is the man!! he knows what im talkin about. burp burp!!! LMAO!! on that  one Daniel. got to to give props to cut and smoke. they had the old ugly smokin banshee screamin. been doing this for about 10months now. about time smoke. what took so long? should had cut work on it a long time ago. thanks for the advise Tony!! not many guys would try to help another racer go faster. 4.20s and faster aint far away now bro. Im more motivated now than ever. Tony we are going to try real hard to make it to hazelhurst next month. we just got some tuning issues to take care of on some of the other tribals. we got two more just like mine comin out real soon. but knowing my boyz they we be just a little bit faster than PAPAS. Thanks for a great time saturday to everyone who was there. Ooooh yeah!! i almost forgot. to the one that likes to talk shizit about me. say it to my face you coward. i will put you down for a quick little nap!!! zzzzzzzzzz
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: May 29, 2005, 09:29:05 AM »

i wanna see some pictures......thanks guys, the bike is finally running....the 250 port job and cut's motor building skills sure turned that bike around from being a turd from the screwed up port job before....we still have some testing and tuning to do to the banshee, because she is a wheel stander....it might not of looked pretty yesterday, but it sure was fast....great to see badcompany and tony, we are going to plan to come to hazelhurst or waycross in the next couple of months....alright guys here are the results....no mor trash talking from smoke, but you guys better have your $hit running next month, becuase we are going to fine tune the smokn xpress....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: May 29, 2005, 09:36:53 AM »

Here are the results....

Kids Class -
1st - Paige Volker
2nd - Jerry Corne
3rd - Taylor Volker
4th - Dalton Volker
5th - Logan

400 Class
1st - Jonathon Farrow
2nd - Austin Farrow
3rd - Tony Farrow

450 Class
1st - Little Man
2nd - Jerry Corne
3rd - Tim Sisson

2 stroke Mod
1st - Tony Farrow
2nd - Jason Jones
3rd - Daniel Kight

2 stroke Full Mod (We did not have many bikes in the open class, so we ran them in this class where they had double elimination and the regular full mod guys had triple elimination)
1st - Tony Farrow
2nd - Daniel Kight
3rd - Jerry Corne (smokn express)

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: May 29, 2005, 10:24:03 AM »

Heres a little vid of how the GA boys took care of business:

Had a good time, low turnout but that got us home early Wink
The track was the smoothest Ive ever seen, good job smoke.  

Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: May 29, 2005, 11:43:24 AM »

damn Daniel at least you could of put the tribal put in down on smoke. Grin  I guess were not in there cause it was all the races you guys spanked your opponant. All our races were pretty close! Grin Cheesy Grin

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: May 29, 2005, 12:18:26 PM »

LOL, i put all the smoke ones on there just to show he didnt back up his smack LOL. Ive got some races between the tribal boyz and me, i even lose one, you know i cant let everyone see that Wink

Run what ya brung and hope ya brought enough. Talking $hit and not backing it up is called "talking $hit", but talking $hit and backing it up is called "bragging."

I guess smoke was "talking $hit" Grin

Slow Banshee
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: May 29, 2005, 12:31:33 PM »

LOL, i put all the smoke ones on there just to show he didnt back up his smack LOL. Ive got some races between the tribal boyz and me, i even lose one, you know i cant let everyone see that Wink

I guess smoke was "talking $hit" Grin

now thats some funny $hit!! LMAO!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  hey Daniel i got vid of the burpping run. you can hear loud and clear. that was   funny Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
underpressure

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: May 29, 2005, 12:32:25 PM »

wow    sounds like he laid the smack down on smoke
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: May 29, 2005, 12:36:46 PM »

Andy! sorry you couldnt make it. was looking forward to meeting you. did you get the radiator problem solved?
underpressure

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: May 29, 2005, 12:46:08 PM »

yea i got 1 coming now  but dont think iam going to run a radiator now  Cool i will have a few more pics of bike soon as i get chance to post them  
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 12:47:03 PM by underpressure » Logged
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: May 29, 2005, 12:51:23 PM »

If your just running 300ft and not doing back to back runs you shouldnt need one. as long as you have enough cool down time. just my 2cents.
underpressure

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: May 29, 2005, 12:54:07 PM »

running alky  dont think its going to be a problem

i will just keep a few bags of ice on hand
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 12:55:23 PM by underpressure » Logged
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: May 29, 2005, 04:05:03 PM »

all i can do it laugh at you guys (tribals), I don't see your name in the any of the places of any races and you are on here talking $hit....I thought the smokin that my bike gave all the tribal boys would shut you up....i mean all them 4 mill bikes got SMOKED....I mean I left them out of the hole and pulled them down the track and you guys get on here talking $hit....i promise you this....your cub cylinders will not be enough when the orange crush is there next month....and I have money to back that up....

daniel - no doubt about it you beat me yesterday, but you know for sure that you got off easy....half track you were getting towed down the track, till the front end went 10 o'clock....jerry red lighted against you....at the end of the day, I came to you to get the score settled and you brought the baby bike out, you wouldn't even give my chance of redemption....

you guys just keep talking smack, and I will keep stating the facts...smoke did most of what he came to do yesterday...i smoked thet tribal bikes like they were cheap cigars...and then you guys want to run your mouth about cut's 4 mill motor being in my bike, i don't need cuts motor, but if you think mine was fast, you have a rude awakening coming...

GET IT RAG...

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: May 29, 2005, 04:54:37 PM »

Cuts motor and Smokes motor doesnt even remotely look alike!!!, If any of the Tribals LOOKED at it at all you could have seen that!!,NO FAST ones pulled there, just some good ole fashioned A$$ whoopin took place yesterday. we do not need to pull motors out of one bike &put in another to fool anybody!!. Cut did an AWSOME job on smokes motor so just face it and take you whoopins like men. just wait till next month you boys are gonna get alot more of that trust me two more bikes are coming, and all are custom by CUT!!!! GREAT JOB TROY at least smoke and I can say that you did a GREAT job on that motor Grin Tongue

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: May 29, 2005, 04:55:57 PM »

hay under   loop  the hose around   get some one to make you a fill  with a cap   we do this on hayabusa drag bikes put 40 below in it  and will run cool Grin

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: May 29, 2005, 05:29:31 PM »

lupo you kill me smokes bike put a whooping on every bike you built  those 4 mill  streched bikes  need a lot more work   to even come close  and to think you thought that was the orange crush motor that stock stroke bike was sweet looking but all show and no go frankys bike  put it down that bike just plane hulls a$$  but you did not build that bike Grin  be a man  and just say nice job  the ga boys ran good Cool but i gave smoke a lot of power he needs to learn how to ride a stock wheel base  bike  with that much power ga boy danny  you got lucky  jerry  red lighted on smokes bike  you would not have cought him  now take that to the bank and cash it in  [smiley=box.gif] Grin   and lupo its all good

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: May 29, 2005, 06:12:10 PM »

YOU KNOW!! I JUST WENT BACK AND READ ALL OF THE POST SINCE SATURDAY EVENING. NOT ONE TIME DID I READ ONE WHERE I TALKED ANY $HIT.. I GAVE PROPS TO EVERY ONE. I NEVER ONCE MENTIONED HOW MY BIKE BEAT ANYONE. I NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT HOW 3 OF MY 4 LOSES WERE FROM RED LITES. WHEN I GET BEAT I SAY I GOT BEAT.. I WEAR GLASSES.. BUT THERE NOT ROSE COLORED GLASSES. I NEVER SAID ANYONE SWAPPED MOTORS..  I HAVE TALKED TO TROY PERSONALLY AND TOLD HIM HE KNOWS HOW TO PUT A GOOD MOTOR TOGETHER. I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF KISSING THE GA. BOYZ AZZ. I ENJOY RACING AND COMPETING WITH EVERYONE. IM NOT A SORE LOSER!! AND IM NOT AN IDIOT WHEN I WIN. I AM A MEMBER OF TEAM TRIBAL.. BUT EACH ONE HAS THERE OWN OPINIONS AND HAVE A RIGHT TO VOICE THEM. I HOW EVER KEEP MINE TO MYSELF. I GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE. AT LEAST I TRY. SO WHEN YOUR CALLING SOME ONE OUT CALL THE PERSON OUT..  SO EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS WHO YOUR TALKING ABOUT. SMOKE YOU ARE A DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE PRICK WHO LIVES IN FANTASY LAND TAKE OFF THE ROSE COLORED GLASSES AND GET REAL. MY BIKE GOT BEAT BY THE FASTEST 2 BIKES THAT HAVE EVER BEEN TO SALTSDALE. BUT IT DID BEAT BOTH OF THEM ONCE. EVEN THEY WILL ADMIT THAT. HOW EVER I DID GET A RED LITE AGAINST TONY. BUT YOUR BADAZZ RIDE NEVER CAME CLOSE TO BEATING THEM. HELL YOU CALLED DANIEL OUT FOR A GRUDGE MATCH AND ONLY BEAT HIS STOCK  BIKE WITH FMF PIPES BY HALF A BIKE. WHATS UP WITH THAT? AND FOR THE RECORD 1 TRIBAL OWNED YOUR AZZ SATURDAY AND IT DIDNT MATTER WHO THE JOCKEY WAS ON YOUR BIKE!!!!!! AND BEFORE YOU SPOUT OFF!! I WILL SAY IT FOR YOU.. MY BIKE SHOULD HAVE AND DID OWN YOURS!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry  AND IF YOU CANT COME TO ME AND TALK TO ME LIKE A MAN THEN DONT F__K WITH ME... ITS TO BAD YOUR BULL$HIT HAS CAUSED THIS...
BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: May 29, 2005, 06:23:15 PM »

half track you were getting towed down the track, till the front end went 10 o'clock

By this do you mean you wheelied, if so get your story straight, you missed a gear.  You can't even get your excuses straight.  And jerry did redlight, i had already beat him once, then he redlighted and went across the finish line first...that must mean hes faster Huh.  So he called me out and if you'd watch the video you would see what happened, and you would also see that you could barely outrun our beater,  you thought you even had a chance at beating the fast one???  Just give us our props, me and tony came and cleaned house at YALLS TRACK with PRO WEDGES Grin.  Not exactly the best odds for us...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 08:06:37 PM by BadCompany350 » Logged

Slow Banshee
underpressure

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: May 29, 2005, 07:01:32 PM »

papa_tribal dont let them get you all worked up   i will agree i havent heard you doing any smack talking about how you was going to out run this person or that person. get to thinking about it seems like all the smack talking about just how someone was going to get out run and this motor and that motor wasnt going to be enough to out run their bike all was done by smoke   seems like i remember something about being on hands and knees  after seeing how smokes bike runs think the one who needs to be on their hands and knees smoke and cutngrs  begging tony to make their bike run fast like his bikes   now for anymore smack talking happens need to be able to back it up   this month ga boys  gets to do all the smack talking    now get that rag
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: May 29, 2005, 07:09:05 PM »

Calm Down Papa Tribal, your getting red in the face. Embarrassed Better watch it, guys your age my have a heart attack! Don't let Smoke or anyone else get to you. You guys have some fast bikes!

What's up with all of those Farrow boys winning in the 400 class. Smoke you have it listed wrong - I was first and my two boys came in 2nd and 3rd. But either way you list it, the Farrow family won!!!  Grin

Daniel don't worry about Smoke- he knows he don't have nothing for your bike. He even had some funny smelling gas  and still didn't out run you. If you look on the video he didn't wheelie up on the last run at all, it was a straight run and you almost run him down on the stock bike with Pro Wedges.

Everyone has got to love Smoke. He's what makes the sport fun. He gives us someone to out run! LOL  Grin Grin

We had a great time! Good to see everyone again. Right now the GA Boys have the crown so if you want it back come to Hazlehurst, GA to get it on June 18, race starts at 6:00PM and I'll be glad to give you guys the directions on how to get there. Come early Test and Tune @ 4:00PM.  

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: May 29, 2005, 07:41:57 PM »

tony did  that alke

Wasn't no alke on my orange bike, it is stock 350 crank, stock cly & stock head and it was running on 87 pump gas. It was rolling - watch the video!!! Didn't need any high tes fuel or any funny smelling stuff. Yes my Black/Yellow bike is on alke but it has a 350 stock crank, stock head and stock cly. Now get some Rags! Grin Grin Grin
Need some tech tips or riding lessons, give me or Daniel a call or PM us, we will be glad to help. Not talking smack, just stating a fact! LOL

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: May 29, 2005, 07:46:51 PM »

About that alky, dont get mad that he pays 1/2 the price of our gas(well at least mine, like a 1/4 of the price of smokes gas Grin) to make more power.  Even if he didnt run the full mod class, a GA boy would have won anyways.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 08:07:51 PM by BadCompany350 » Logged

Slow Banshee
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com