Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saltsdale Sand Drags May 28, 2005  (Read 79938 times)
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 23, 2005, 11:51:43 PM »

Here we go again.......Here are the classes.  Alright, driver's meeting at 10am, sign up after, race at 11am.  All entry fees kids class 10 per racer, 4-stroke/2-stroke class 15 per racer, open class is 25 per racer.  

*  Kids - 13 and less, 90cc and less, no dirtbikes.  TRIPLE ELIMINATION!!!!  
*  4-stroke 400 and less - must be 400 cc's or less 4 stroke, polaris scramblers, gasgas will run in this class.  
*  4-stroke 401 and up - 401 cc 4-stoke and up.  
*  2-stroke mod - any 2-stroke, any bolt on mods, must have stock jugs, stock swingarm.  
*  2-stroke full mod class - same as mod class, extended swing arms  
*  Utility - classified as utility, ranchers, rincons, grizzlies, sportsmans, prairies, etc. no scramblers  
*  Open - alky, nos, no limits.  

If you win 4 consecutive times you will be bumped to the next class.  no alky or nos in any class except open.  still will be double elimination.  when the class starts everyone will draw a #, and that is how the brackets will be filled.  

1-7 quads, pay 1st place  
8-15, pay 1st, 2nd place  
16-20, pay 1st, 2nd, 3rd place  
21-25, pay 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th place  
25-30, pay 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th place  

Also, there is a concrete pad for anyone that wants to do back to back quad pulls.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 06:27:23 AM »

hay smoke you for got the big mud hole for all the 4x4 quads to  play in   get it rag Grin

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
cam2

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 07:41:33 AM »

smoknbanshee, where is this place? could you give me directions from tampa? it sounds interesting, i would like to go and watch the races.
thanks.
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 06:22:47 AM »

i will get directions up here...give me a couple days....had to work this past weekend...

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2005, 10:59:59 AM »

Papa_tribal wanted me to copy and paste this.....

HEY MIKIE!!! YOU LEFT OUT A COUPLE OF NAMES THERE BROTHER. I HAVENT FORGOTTEN YA!! CUT AND SMOKE!!! HOW ABOUT ARE GREAT NORTHERN NIEGHBORS. COME ON DOWN GUYS.. I THINK WE MIGHT HAVE A LITTLE MORE COMPETETION FOR YA NOW. BETWEEN THE TRIBALS AND CUT AND LE AND THE SMOKE. IF ONE DONT GET YA!! THE OTHERS WILL. AND DONT FORGET ABOUT THE BADDEST TRI-Z ON THE PLANET!! HOW ABOUT RONNIE!! I GOTTA FUNNY FEELIN CUT MYSTER IS FIXIN TO MAKE A SLIGHT CHANGE TO THE ORANGE CRUSH.. JUST A HUNCH!!! SO COME ON DOWN GEORGIA WERE READY FOR YA!!! OH  YEA!! ORTONA COME ON UP AND GETCHA SOME!!! NOW WITH THAT BEING SAID LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING UP. SALTSDALE SAND DRAGS FORUM IS LIKE THE PRO WRESTLING OF ATVING. AND I THINK WE ALL KNOW THATS FAKE!!! WE GET ON HERE AND TALK SMACK. THATS ALL IT IS. TALK!!! WE HAVE NOTHING BE RESPECT FOR EACH AND EVERYONE WHO COMMENTS ON THIS SITE OR SHOWS UP AT SALTS FOR THE RACING. IM 46 YEARS OLD HAVE A WIFE AND 4 DAUGHTERS. WE GO TO SALTS AND HAVE THE BEST TIME YOU COULD ASK FOR. I HAVE MET SOME OF THE NICEST PEOPLE YOU COULD EVER MEET AT SALTS. ITS TRUELY A GREAT FAMILY OUTTING. IT MAY SOUND A LITTLE HARSH ON HERE AT TIMES BUT ITS ALL IN FUN!! WE DONT TRY TO OFFEND ANYONE JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN. SO GET UP OFF YOUR REARS LOAD THE KIDS AND THE ATVS UP AND COME TO SALTS FOR SOME GOOD FAMILY FUN. THERE IS RACING FOR EVERYONE AND EVERY AGE GROUP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY TROUBLE OF ANY KIND IN THE 7 OR 8 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN GOING TO SALTSDALE SAND DRAGS. WE LIKE AND HAVE FUN WITH OUR SOUTHERN NIEGHBORS THE ORTONA GANG AND OUR NORTHERN NIEGHBORS THE GEORGIA BOYZ. NOW IF WE COULD JUST GET ALL YOU HERE AT THE SAME TIME !!! WOW!! WHAT A FUN DAY OF RACING THAT WOULD BE.. COME ON GUYS MAY 28TH!! LETS GET UR DONE!!! SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG POST. JUST FELT LIKE SOME ISSUES NEEDED TO BE CLEARED UP.I CANT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE ELSE  BUT THE TIBALS WILL BE THERE ON THE 28TH OF MAY... COME ON CUT GETTR DONE!!!! THATS ALL FOLKS!!! SEE YA!!!!!  

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2005, 11:00:43 AM »

we have a few more coming out in may, chuck norris and his family and I have heard that big pimpin will be coming too.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2005, 11:04:38 AM »

cutngrs and smoke did not have adequate enough time to test and tune their bikes for the last race, so we will be bringing them out in may.  sure is gonna be alot of bling there in may.  i have heard some rumors that the tribal boyz are bringing a few more bikes out in may and lupo and brassart will be coming back.  talked to tony farrow and he said he will be there for sure, will badcompany show?  

cut i did forget about the mud hole....guys there is a nice mudhole to play in and LE and some of the tribal crew can verify this.  There is also plenty of room for the kids to ride all day, and the kids drag racing is nothing but a blast, and they never complain.

If someone can get in touch with the ortona boyz, that would be great....i don't have their phone number, but we definetly have some competition for them now....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
BadCompany350

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2005, 02:09:05 PM »

I can't say if were going or not since I don't make the decisions, but I hope we can make it.  Are yall coming to Waycross?? Its a fast track, I ran a 4.33 saturday.

Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2005, 03:05:05 PM »

does the sand drag in waycross have a web site

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »

bad company, is that time with the flag bike? If so you guys got that thing running. 4.30's pretty damn fast for what you guys say you have done to it.

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2005, 07:21:02 PM »

Yea it was the flag bike, still a gas 350, the only thing different about it since yall last seen it is a shaved seat and when i was cleaning the filters for the PS race, I realized that our slides in the carbs were only raising a little over 3/4 throttle.  Bumped it up to full throttle, ran 4.40s all night when the other pro-stock bikes were only running high 4.5 and 4.6.  I even ran a 4.79 with the other bike, and thats stock ports, swingarm, and fmf pipes.  The waycross track is clay like hazelhurst, and it hooks hard. It doesnt have a website. I was haveing to ride the clutch to keep it down out the hole and it came up when i hit 3rd a few times, even came up when I hit 5th once.

Dad said he wasnt sure about saltsdale yet, we'll see.  

Slow Banshee
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2005, 08:20:05 PM »

we have a few more coming out in may, chuck norris and his family and I have heard that big pimpin will be coming too.

Got the Day off from work and planing on being there. I am talking to a few other from up here to join us as well. I am Calling out BigPimpin(AKA Hollywood) Grin should be a good time so long as I stay on all 4   [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 08:22:58 PM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2005, 05:09:49 AM »

i heard that chuck, would be great to have you.  

badcompany, when is the race in waycross?  my bike is still not done, and will probably be a few more weeks, ran into some complications.  then another week to test and tune, so i probably won't be ready until around the next saltsdale race...  4.33 wow, that is impressive for 350...what carbs you running?  you still running a stock frame?  linked or shocked?  you keep it up, and we are gonna start calling you the wheel stander....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2005, 02:29:19 PM »

smoke, you saw it run a 4.34 in Valdosta, with consistant 4.5s, except we got it suckin more fuel.  Its the exact same setup, stock frame, gas 34mm lectrons, struts in the front and a no-link marvin shaw in the back. Waycross is a fast track too, but i havent been to different track to see how it will do since we opened it up though, but Scott says that the hazelhurst was even faster than waycross last week, but I wasnt there.  

The race is on the second saturday, you should go if the bikes together.  A good place to test and tune, they got the heads up and a bracket class and you an make all the passes you want on the track before the race.

Slow Banshee
BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2005, 02:32:03 PM »

you keep it up, and we are gonna start calling you the wheel stander....

I got a video to show you and you probaly will call me wheel stander, since I thought i was gonna tip the banshee.  It was rising in 2nd pretty high so i decided to just hit 3rd and it was a bad idea.LOL, had my heart pumping.

Slow Banshee
GSXR1000

YFZ 450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2005, 05:58:51 PM »

Can anybody show up and race?
how much to race?
I'm a newbie to the drags would like to try it.
let me know if its cool
btw I have a banshee with carbs,air filters, and pipes what class would I run in?
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2005, 06:06:19 PM »

this is very fun I think you would run in the modded class. you need to bring the whole family it is a great place to spend the day.you will read it will sound like we are going to fight when we get there off what we say on the internet but it is all talk
we are all friends  

Thanks to my sponsors:
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2005, 07:19:53 PM »

Gary , where  you  under  the  impression  that  you  have  friends ? [smiley=laugh.gif] Grin Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2005, 08:19:10 PM »

Can anybody show up and race?
how much to race?
I'm a newbie to the drags would like to try it.
let me know if its cool
btw I have a banshee with carbs,air filters, and pipes what class would I run in?

Yes anyone can race. Bring it and they will set you up in the right class. It is a great time.
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2005, 05:16:59 AM »

anybody can race...we actually had a foot race this past month to decide the winner, becasue the last two people in the class were riding the same bike....If we don't have a class for you, we will make a class, but do understand that if we make a new class for you, very few people might race in it...
10 for each kid to race, 15 for regular classes, 25 for the open class (which is alcohol, nos, etc)...if you have a stock swingarm you will race in the 2-stroke mod class...

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2005, 05:20:11 AM »

we are like a big family at saltsdale....we pick at each other just like brothers...except papatribal is old enough to be my dad, so we have more like a father son relationship...we all know how that is, the son knows everything, can do everything.....youth over experience anyday baby.....

I want to see more utility guys come out and play in the mud and the trails....tribal banshee you need to explain what it is like for the utilities....le vinson knows too....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2005, 05:37:07 AM »

Gary , where  you  under  the  impression  that  you  have  friends ? [smiley=laugh.gif] Grin Grin

I thought I did, maybe one day I can have a friend lol

He!!  yeah everyones my friend up there and I will tell them they are all slow

Thanks to my sponsors:
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2005, 08:35:00 PM »

leave it up to Frank to start it back up  Wink huh smoke!

The mud is good! I'll tell ya you better have a pretty bad utility to get through the mud in the wooded area. some deep ruts especially now that I buried it in 2wd but outlaws did their job cause i locked it in and walked through it. I would have liked to see if LE vinson would have made it after that just to see how those tires he has do. But you get a few more out there tearing it up and it'll get real nasty!!  Grin

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
badcompanyracing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2005, 08:37:23 PM »

Grin :Dwe gt a utilty or 2 that like to race on the dirt not in the mud ,now what smoke oh yea can a 500 sportsman run in the utilty class or maybe even a 400express or all the other utility bikes to scared to run against a POLARIS Grin?HuhHuh? Huh Grin Grin Grin

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
HOGHEAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2005, 10:51:20 PM »

HEY LADIES DID YOU MISS ME YEA IM STILL HERE SORRY IVE MISSED THE LAST RACES ILL TRY TO MAKE IT FOR THIS ONE  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com