Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saltsdale Sand Drags May 28, 2005  (Read 79947 times)
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: May 29, 2005, 07:55:19 PM »

you guys kill me  ga boys i gave you your props but iam not kissing your a$$  Grin

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
underpressure

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: May 29, 2005, 07:58:51 PM »

omg  you ga boys are killing me  when you rub it in you rub it in good    going to tune their bikes , give them driven lessons, sell them some fuel    now thats what i call southern hospitality but then again thats just the way us ga boys are  now get some rags !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lmao
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: May 29, 2005, 08:07:04 PM »

hay tony my son dalton said to bring you kids the next time he had a blast riding with you son Grin

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: May 29, 2005, 08:10:10 PM »

rub it in when you  can  it wont last long Grin

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: May 29, 2005, 08:43:53 PM »

you guys kill me  ga boys i gave you your props but iam not kissing your a$$  Grin

Hey we aren't asking for any one to  kiss our a$$. The only a$$ kissing that we seen was Smoke kissing Cuts a$$. LOL We thank you for the props but it's not us you need to worry about out running cause it an't gotta happen. The tribes (Franks bike) is running and you need to get some wrenches turning pretty quick to keep up with them, then you can worry about us later! Seems that you and Smoke talk the most smack all month then when someone else talks smack you get mad and offensive. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. Don't Worry Be Happy Now!  Grin Grin Grin

PS My son Austin had a great time riding with Dalton also, and he will be with me next time. Bring Dalton to GA when and if you come. LOL

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
underpressure

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: May 29, 2005, 08:48:09 PM »

rub it in when you  can  it wont last long Grin

its going to last all this month  and way i see it if the ga boys go back next month it will last all that month also
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 08:50:04 PM by underpressure » Logged
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #256 on: May 29, 2005, 08:49:38 PM »

Had a great time fellas thanks again.
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: May 29, 2005, 08:56:48 PM »

as soon as baseball and softball allstars is over we will be there and you are right we do have are hands full with franky  but i think i got something for him  i did biuld the kids  quad perty stout  Grin see soon   hay chuck nice talking to you hope to see you there next month Grin
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 08:59:57 PM by cutngrs » Logged

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: May 29, 2005, 09:25:29 PM »

cut, you make me laugh, All I can say where was the all mighty crush??your such a good mechanic that that crushed bike you kept saying was running unbelievable wasn't even at the track.At least we had all the tribals there.  supposedly, I'm sure it was because it was putting out so much power that you pulled every head stud out of the cylinders. I think it's more like you don't own a tork wrench so you tighten them up as tight as you can get and when motor fires up they pull out cause of vibration and comp. Smoke already told on you so just admitt it! Imagine that, me with a tork wrench and you good with a degree wheel, we'd be unstoppable! HEHE Grin
 and yes that stock bike I brought didn't do much but not because it doesn't have the power, more like wasn't hooking on track like it should have and you could take fastest bike out there and no hook no go! But that bike won't be there anymore anyway I just wanted to make sure motor was going to stay together before I gave it back to it's owner. What better place to test it out! I'll tell you what though, put what ever money up you want to and we'll run asfault and I'll eat smokes bike up cause I know i'll get it to hook there. As for Shawns bike it's got some buggs to be worked out but will be back real strong and will definitely be  real tough to beat. And as for Frankies bike ask him who built his bike. And it does haul a$$ but you ain't seen nothing yet, cause you got to admitt that if you can hang with Tony and Badcompany your flying and we've proved that on gas. So go study your degree wheel a little more and maybe when your bike finally gets to the track it will stay together! Cheesy Grin  never know, mine might be there next month hopefully I'm waiting on some new spark plugs that give you 50 HP! HEHEHE Actually been working on everybody elses bikes but now it's my turn, they all run good,they can set them up from here. Oh and just for the record when Brassarts bike comes out and kicks a$$ I just want you to know he & I put that one together too! until next month see ya! ya know we still love ya
Smoke what the hell did ya do to papa! He seems pissed!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 09:32:28 PM by tribal_shee » Logged

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
badcompanyron

fast on gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: May 29, 2005, 10:19:02 PM »

Enjoyed the racin saturday.  Nice seein all that came, hopin for bigger turnout next race.  Nice job on the track smoke, like daniel said, smoothest yet.  May need to work on shut down area a little, I saw the whole underside of your bike in the left lane after a couple of your passes.  

Hope you all keep smilin while your fingers are talkin.  Sounds like we may need to close the track and put a 10X10 ring in.  May even have a bigger crowd!!   Cheesy Cheesy We could get some of those big sumo wrestler suits and have a go of it after each pass, if loser wins, loss is cancelled!!

We'll probly see you all next month, maybe with some paddles so we can leave the line with you an not have so much space to make up.  Til then, keep it in check or i'll have to kick all your a$$e$.
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: May 29, 2005, 10:57:57 PM »

Ron keep up the good work your great. iam glad you showed  up. The vid was great thats cool. hope to see you guys in waycross. the family said  hey.tell daniel to clean his room lol. Grin

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: May 30, 2005, 05:51:06 AM »

got to to give props to cut and smoke. they had the old ugly smokin banshee screamin. been doing this for about 10months now. about time smoke. what took so long? should had cut work on it a long time ago. Ooooh yeah!! i almost forgot. to the one that likes to talk shizit about me. say it to my face you coward. i will put you down for a quick little nap!!! zzzzzzzzzz

Papa, I apologize, cause I did get you and Lupo mixed up....I thought you was the one on here kissing the GA boyz a$$...Now that that is out of the way, I called you saturday night and complimented how your bike ran and how strong it was and how good lupo drove it and it was unfortunate that you got caught by the red lights, etc....You did the same to me, no trash talking, no excuses, nothing....I get on the computer on saturday morning to see the above qouted by you....and who might you be talking about in the last few sentences?  You know you and I talk smack to each other all the time on the phone....So yeah, when I called you I alrleady had a chip on my shoulder, cause you didn't call me and talk to me about what your problem is....Cut later tells me that you were not even referring to me, so obviously we have something that is blown way out of proportion....

ga boyz, i gave you props, your bikes ran good....let me get some time and we will see how good they look...heck i am on dial up, so i can't even download the video....

get it rag....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #262 on: May 30, 2005, 07:41:41 AM »

hay chuck nice talking to you hope to see you there next month Grin

Hollywood and myself are considering a trip up tp valdosta and or hazelhurst next. I'll keep you informed
underpressure

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: May 30, 2005, 07:56:34 AM »

waycross is even closer   dont forget to bring smoke and cut and their bikes      tribals it would nice for yall to come also
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: May 30, 2005, 12:54:18 PM »

Sounds  like  all  had  fun. [smiley=Cool.gif]  Didnt  make  it  this  time , was  out  in  ONF  riddin  around  with  GASGASMAN  and  chillinthemost  drinkin  cold  beers !! [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]  See  ya  next  time !! Grin Grin Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
YAMAHONDAMAN
Supreme Member

FASTEST TRI-Z on the Planet ...MAKE A NOTE !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: May 30, 2005, 02:34:17 PM »

(QUOTE)....
Quad32 You T00L Where was you at

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
MMMMMaaaaaaaaaa
HHHHHooooooooonnnnnnnn
DDaaaaaaaa mannnnnnnnn
Missed ya Brotha missed some fast shee's
BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpp  ..........
HEY LE........
Son's Graduation was Saturday...
Not Rideing nowhere but PUTT'N EM DOWN Like the 32X !!!!!
Ya'll Kinda LUCKY !!! The TRI-Z IS RUNNING !!!!!!  :-)
But i Heard This Guy Is Gonna Rule The TRACK !!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: May 30, 2005, 03:24:59 PM »

that right there is funny shiot, i don't care how you are Grin Cheesy Ronnie you kill me! The bikes were running this month. you definitely missed out!

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: May 30, 2005, 03:47:36 PM »

well Tony it was pretty easy for you to take the 400 class when all we did was red light btu that is ok there is next time and I am going to waycross so if any one is thinking about going we clermont will be there maybe another month or so we will try to come up to hazelhurst

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: May 30, 2005, 05:29:44 PM »

So which other florida boys are coming to GA to try and get the crown back?  Waycross is in two weeks, just remember, leave the paddles at home. Wink

Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: May 30, 2005, 05:53:00 PM »

Geeze, Frank, I hope I didnt get you all red in the face???, I was refering to the post that lupo put on about swapping motors and pulling a tribal, But that was not cuts motor!!, Yes your bike was running again this month- I said it before to you and I will say it again I am glad that it is running good, especially after all the money that went into it!!!

Lupo, I can tell you it was not because cut over torqed anything, it was because of the bad helicoil job that someone else done to the cylenders, but its all GOOD right??we will see you all next month!!

Ga boys- tony, daniel, & ron it was good to see you all again, and props to you guys-you were running strong as usual, hope to see you all soon here or there!!

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #270 on: May 30, 2005, 07:49:56 PM »

waycross is even closer   dont forget to bring smoke and cut and their bikes      tribals it would nice for yall to come also

sounds like a plan, shoot me a PM with the details.
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: May 30, 2005, 08:28:40 PM »

Don, yeh I know it was bad helicoils just got to bust his chops for not bringing it out. Those things don't ever seem to work! And trust me Cut I know you were frustrated with that shiot cause it always comes down to the last minute, but look at us at the track. We where working on em all the way up until we raced and then couldn't get one to run. It seems like they run great until race day then all of a sudden they say no I don't think I want to run today, but I guess thats part of racing! Just get it ready for next month. See Ya

PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: May 30, 2005, 08:51:41 PM »

MIKE!! GOING TO MAKE SOME CALLS TOMORROW AND SEE WHAT KINDA DEAL I CAN GET ON SOME PRO WEDGE IIs MOUNTED ON 10 OR 11 INCH WIDE RIMS. IF WE  BUY 5 SETS I WOULD THINK WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET A HELL OF A DEAL. WE WILL NEED THEM THE 18TH. IMNOT GOING UP  THERE WITH PADDLES.
BadCompany350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: May 30, 2005, 09:47:03 PM »

Get them on 8s or 10s.  We used to run 8s, then we tried 10s.  COuldnt really tell a difference, i would get 8s though since they are lighter.

Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: May 31, 2005, 05:44:41 PM »

Smoke, PM me some directions for the next race. We will be comming from Naples on I-75.  I have a few rookies that might like to try it out.  Remember that us Southern Boyz can raise some hell. Cool

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com