Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going Rideing 10/6/07 at river ranch  (Read 3662 times)
PolkCountyFL

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 05, 2007, 05:11:46 PM »

anyone going if so we can maybe meet up and let me follow you in b/c i do not own propety or anyhting like that to get it i was just gunna go to my friend house and cut through there back yard b/c we can not get in at the hunting camp if someone is going please e-mail me

stilltippin863@msn.com

it will be me and 1 or 2 other buddys thanks

my name is Bronson
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 11:47:59 PM »

dude, that's not the best way to endear youreself to the rule-abiding property owners out there by first asking if you can "follow them in" then saying you might just sneak in through a friends back yard.

I'm not a property owner out there, but I hope to be one day when I have the money for it, till then I know how protective the owners are of the place and am extremely grateful any time I get an invite out there and always treat the place and the people with the utmost of respect because when I have a little slice of heaven called River Ranch, I would like others to treat it the same way.

just an FYI,take it how you wish.

Id@

ps: welcome to the site, I don't remember your nickname here before.

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
bwfish

Life to short not to enjoy it!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 05:45:51 PM »

If you dont own property or invited stay out. People that sneak in will not stay out of the wetlands and follow the rules and mess things up for others. Save your money and pay your dues like the rest of us then you will respect what we have. Register and go to croom

2009 Rhino SE 700 14" ITP w/27"mudlites
2009 rzr
2007 transformer4
2009 Polaris Ranger 500
2003 kaw 250 Bayou
2009 Kaw 50
Justbilly

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 10:15:39 AM »

anyone going if so we can maybe meet up and let me follow you in b/c i do not own propety or anyhting like that to get it i was just gunna go to my friend house and cut through there back yard b/c we can not get in at the hunting camp if someone is going please e-mail me

stilltippin863@msn.com

it will be me and 1 or 2 other buddys thanks

my name is Bronson

Bronson, I find it hard to believe that you living in Polk county do not know anyone whos is an RR owner.
Please do the research and use the property under the proper circumstances.
Sneeking through peoples backyards just destroys what people work hard to preserve.

ff9137

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 11:43:04 PM »

if you want a good place to ride try south lake wales off of hwy 27 south about 5 miles south of lake wales. hope this helped

'06 honda 500 4x4
qt314nfla

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 11:46:29 PM »

dude, that's not the best way to endear youreself to the rule-abiding property owners out there by first asking if you can "follow them in" then saying you might just sneak in through a friends back yard.

I'm not a property owner out there, but I hope to be one day when I have the money for it, till then I know how protective the owners are of the place and am extremely grateful any time I get an invite out there and always treat the place and the people with the utmost of respect because when I have a little slice of heaven called River Ranch, I would like others to treat it the same way.

just an FYI,take it how you wish.

Id@

ps: welcome to the site, I don't remember your nickname here before.

Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper
yzrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 12:44:44 AM »

if you want a good place to ride try south lake wales off of hwy 27 south about 5 miles south of lake wales. hope this helped

Can you please publish that place on http://breakabone.com. It would be then easier for people to find it.

Thanks
pywacket1955

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 11:30:13 AM »

Please have some respect for us RR owners.
Pay your dues or stay away.

Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com