Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You asked for it  (Read 24277 times)
dirtygrl80

me and spacerider.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2005, 07:54:37 PM »

My name is Tiffany i am 24 and am a nurses aide going to go for cna soon . On the weekends i look forward to go riding on my 4 wheeler .. i have a polaris 325 trailboss . I am also engaged now  [smiley=BigSmile.gif] but my future husbanddddddddddddd thinks he can out race me .. but little does he know .. i have been offroading since i was knee high.  [smiley=box.gif]. ok have to go now ttyl ladies .

Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2005, 12:11:03 AM »

Hey Ya'll!  Grin My name is Kari I'm 24 with 3 kids Hunter (4) Alexis (3) and Aimee (14 months) I'm a stay at home mom (cheaper than daycare, but less hair in the long run!)  Tongue I have a 99 Blaster which I love so far hopefully gonna get to go to Rodman it will be my first one so hopefully can find a babysitter :-/ Hope to meet everyone soon  Grin

Harley_Honey

CHUCK NORRIS's Wife

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2005, 10:42:01 AM »

Come on there has to be more girls out there than this
QbanATVChick

Newbie to the ATV World

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2005, 12:24:23 PM »

HI THERE!  My name is Ariane. I'm 24 years old and I have a new Kawasaki KFX 400.  I've been riding for 3 months.  So I am quite new to the atv scene.  I grew up in the keys, so waverunners were my thing.  Now its all about the MUD!  
grsricky

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2005, 01:38:50 PM »

I have just acquired my first ATV in November. '05 raptor 660. Needless to say I am learning quickly. But Sunday I was at Seminole and this girl tore me up on the track. Hahaha
Unfortunately, I didn't get talk to her b/c as mentioned before she left me in the dust. But my wife which was always b...chen about my riding wants to get one too. So to the girl on the track. Thanks for beating me. Hahahaha

PS. It will not happen again! Hahahaha

2005 Raptor 660r AC nerf; full UM skids; pro aluminum rear bumper; White Bros.; Pro design proflow kit
Yamaha follow no one!
'98 Mazda P/U somethings gotta carry my Quad
'03 Porche 911 Carrera 4S
qt314nfla

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2005, 01:53:47 PM »

HI THERE!  My name is Ariane. I'm 24 years old and I have a new Kawasaki KFX 400.  I've been riding for 3 months.  So I am quite new to the atv scene.  I grew up in the keys, so waverunners were my thing.  Now its all about the MUD!  

Hey, nice to meet you.  So how much mud will that thing go through?  
qt314nfla

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2005, 01:55:42 PM »

I have just acquired my first ATV in November. '05 raptor 660. Needless to say I am learning quickly. But Sunday I was at Seminole and this girl tore me up on the track. Hahaha
Unfortunately, I didn't get talk to her b/c as mentioned before she left me in the dust. But my wife which was always b...chen about my riding wants to get one too. So to the girl on the track. Thanks for beating me. Hahahaha

PS. It will not happen again! Hahahaha

Thanks for the post.  Takes a real man to admit he was smoked by a chick.  Glad to hear your wife is interrested in getting one.  Have her check in here to meet some of the rest of us.  Hopefully that chick that left you in the dust is on here or will be.  It's always cool to see women get on it.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2005, 02:41:29 PM »

Thanks for the post.  Takes a real man to admit he was smoked by a chick.  Glad to hear your wife is interrested in getting one.  Have her check in here to meet some of the rest of us.  Hopefully that chick that left you in the dust is on here or will be.  It's always cool to see women get on it.

I'll agree 100% with that last sentence. Wink

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2005, 03:34:50 PM »

Hi,
My name is Jen, I have 4 kids and alot of you know them from the group rides. Their ages are 6,7,11 and 36. I've been a stay at home mom for several years but have recently started as an Account Executive for a credit card processing company.
We have 4 quads now, Raptor, Foreman, Recon and a Eton Viper. My husband wants to get me a Suzuki King quad but I'm telling him to hold off a little while (hence the screen name  Cheesy).

I was just pasting time read the post on the forums. when I ran cross this one! I said to myself, wait Jen only has 3 kids.then it hit me  Grin she talking about Mike his 36. Good one Jen   [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
janineZ400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2005, 06:02:24 PM »

Haven't been on for awhile.
Nice to see I'm not the only girl on this site!!!
Thank you! Smiley

'05 Z400
'01 Yamaha Raptor
'05 YFZ450
'05 E-ton Viper 50
'05 Honda 450R
QbanATVChick

Newbie to the ATV World

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2005, 12:45:10 PM »

Hey, nice to meet you.  So how much mud will that thing go through?  

Well its not as tough as the utilities in the mud.  But I have gone through some mud holes with it.  If I don't get my muddin fix on my KFX, I ride my friend's kodiak.
Grizzlygirl

« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2005, 06:30:25 PM »

They just temporarily closed it this week I don't know whats up.
             Mama Grizz
nena

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2005, 07:40:02 PM »

Hello ladies well what can I say I am 24 I have a 05 yamaha banshee, i was recently in Ocala and can;t wait to go back, I started riding in 2001 after getting tired of falling/getting hurt riding in the back of my X..lol  Cheesy I work in a home health agency the ppl who know me will say I practicaly live there Anywho I love riding and hope to meet you all soon

Chela

Have FUN!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2005, 06:13:45 PM »

Hi Everybody!!!
My name is Michelle AKA Chela, I am married to RTM3592 (Randy), we have 2 daughters ages 9 and 7.  I work as a secretary in an elementary school (not that I like it, but it is a job).  I was also in Ocala for Easter with Nena and others, I would like to go back now that I am familiar with the place and enjoy it, All I need is an air mattress this time.  I am sure I will meet some of you ladies soon. Have a Great Week!!!
[smiley=Cool.gif]

Chela
janineZ400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2005, 04:38:26 PM »

Hi everyone.
My name is Janine and I am 36. I am married with 2 wonderful boys, 5  & 14. I have been riding for about 12 years, and yes, we all wear all the proper riding gear. Started on a Blaster and recently changed to a Suzuki Z-400. I was hoping one of you ladies out there, or guys if you're crashing our party (HaHa Grin) have any of you ridden down in Naples at an area known as either the blocks or bad luck squares? If you have, do you know if it's still open or has it been shut down Huh? Would love to know if anyone know's anything!!!
Thanks!!

Husband Yamaha Raptor & YFZ450
5 yr old E-ton Viper 50
14 yr old Honda 450R

'05 Z400
'01 Yamaha Raptor
'05 YFZ450
'05 E-ton Viper 50
'05 Honda 450R
nena

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2005, 10:30:13 PM »

Hi everyone.
My name is Janine and I am 36. I am married with 2 wonderful boys, 5  & 14. I have been riding for about 12 years, and yes, we all wear all the proper riding gear. Started on a Blaster and recently changed to a Suzuki Z-400. I was hoping one of you ladies out there, or guys if you're crashing our party (HaHa Grin) have any of you ridden down in Naples at an area known as either the blocks or bad luck squares? If you have, do you know if it's still open or has it been shut down Huh? Would love to know if anyone know's anything!!!
Thanks!!

Husband Yamaha Raptor & YFZ450
5 yr old E-ton Viper 50
14 yr old Honda 450R

I have been in Naples and I am sorry to tell u but yes it has been closed down u can check updates on badluck here that place was great to ride

http://savebadluck.com/_wsn/page2.html

hellison

She who rides the most toys wins!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2005, 06:40:17 PM »

Hi Girls,

My name is Heather and I am 34. I am married to a wonderful man who refuses to grow up. We have 2 beautiful boys, Ashton who is 7 and Brenden who is 5, and I am a stay at home mom. My husband and I have each been riding since high school. Our motto is the family that plays together, stays together, so we enjoy riding. We are new to these forums and usually ride locally but are now venturing out to other areas now that the kids are bigger. I have heard of the Rodman rides but have no idea where they are our when they are. We would love to meet new people and see new areas. Glad we have our own area to chat with no men...LOL  Grin

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2005, 06:44:48 PM »

Hi Girls,

My name is Heather and I am 34. I am married to a wonderful man who refuses to grow up. We have 2 beautiful boys, Ashton who is 7 and Brenden who is 5, and I am a stay at home mom. My husband and I have each been riding since high school. Our motto is the family that plays together, stays together, so we enjoy riding. We are new to these forums and usually ride locally but are now venturing out to other areas now that the kids are bigger. I have heard of the Rodman rides but have no idea where they are our when they are. We would love to meet new people and see new areas. Glad we have our own area to chat with no men...LOL  Grin

Just don't forget that we can still read it.  Cool

By the way, welcome to the site.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2005, 09:10:24 AM »

Welcome hellison Wink

qt314nfla

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2005, 03:14:20 PM »

Welcome to the site always nice to have another.
MuddyGurl101
Supreme Member

I get more pleasure from 4 strokes than 2!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2005, 11:33:03 AM »

Welcome!

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites
MuddyGurl101
Supreme Member

I get more pleasure from 4 strokes than 2!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2005, 11:43:07 AM »

Since I have never formally introduced myself:

I am Lindsey. I am 18 and live in Davie, with my boyfriend Brandon. I work full time and go to school full time  [smiley=banghead.gif] so the only time I have left I leave to mudding!  [smiley=drive.gif] I have been riding since I was little tike! I used to have a Honda 400 EX that my parents bought me when I was a kid. Now, in a couple of weeks I will have a 400 Arctic Cat to match my boyfriends 650 Arctic Cat.  [smiley=Heart.gif] We live in Davie and are both active in the ATV fight.  [smiley=box.gif] We do alot of group events and hope to meet alot of you in the future.  [smiley=Smile.gif]

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites
mudluvn14

Lake Placid, FL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2005, 09:42:14 PM »

Hey girls!  My name is Casey and I'm 23.  I live in Orlando with my boyfriend Bobby (UCFneed2ride) and our two black labs Hank and Savannah.  We have a Polaris Sportsman 500 that we share but we're working on selling that one and getting two new ones so we each have our own.  We've been riding for about a year in Scottsmore, Okeechobee and River Ranch, etc.  Hope to see y'all out there!  
qt314nfla

« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2005, 09:54:35 PM »

Welcome to the site.  I'm sure I'll end up meeting you out at RR one of these days.  By the way, I appreciated you comment on another thread about quitting the complaining and coming up w/ solutions.  I feel the same way.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com