Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You asked for it  (Read 24314 times)
qt314nfla

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2005, 12:23:14 PM »

Harley, sorry to hear it.  I'm just happy I bought mine and don't have a hubby yet.  That way I'm the only one that screws mine up.  Nice thing is that atleast he knows how to fix it.  
Does your hubby ride a sport quad or utility?  The sport quads handle so much differently than the utes.  Have to be more cautious and in control of them on the trails.
Harley_Honey

CHUCK NORRIS's Wife

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2005, 12:29:17 PM »

He has a modified Yamaha YFZ450 and I don't like riding it my left leg gets real hot and it bounces aroung too much riding mine is like riding a Cadaliac.  He can keep his sport and I will keep my ut
SmackAttack

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2005, 12:39:02 PM »

Ok Lauren I'll start off My name is Stacy Im 31 Married With 3 Kids, Timothy who is 10 (11 in July) Kaitlin who will be 9 next week and Jamie who is almost 2 1/2. Im a stay at home mom (nuff said about that). Just thought I would tell ya a little about myself... Grin

2004 CRF250R (husbands)
2004 CRF70F (son)
2004 Eton 90 (daughter)
2003 suzuki Vinson Quadrunner 500 4x4 (Mine when my husband doesn't swipe it!)
Harley_Honey

CHUCK NORRIS's Wife

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2005, 12:47:14 PM »

Ok I will follow My name is Daphne I am married with 2 kids Daniel 10 and Kyle 7 and I am a stay at home mom also unless you count when I go to work at 10 at night and come home at 4 in the morning at UPS so I am home with the kids all day.
Harley_Honey

CHUCK NORRIS's Wife

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2005, 12:47:57 PM »

O I fogot I am 31 also
qt314nfla

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2005, 01:30:59 PM »

Hi I''m Lauren and I'm addicted to riding.  I have a weekend habit that hasn't destroyed my family but leaves my dog chewing her nails w/ issues of abandonment.  I have a new desire to spend money upgrading to aftermarket parts to better my quad.  Is there help or hope for me?  Just messing around.
Anyhow, I'm 34 single, by choice so far, with no kids, except for my dog.  I'm about to open my chiropractic office in Sarasota.  
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 01:32:17 PM by qt314nfla » Logged
da_mtgs_boss

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2005, 02:33:31 PM »

Hey girls, I guess you know who I am from the screen name  Grin (for the record, He better never forget it) I've been reading the site for a long time and figured I'd go ahead and start posting.

My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!
qt314nfla

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2005, 02:39:17 PM »

I'm a newbee myself on here but nice to have you on board posting.  By the way, love the screen name.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2005, 03:18:31 PM »

Hey girls, I guess you know who I am from the screen name  Grin (for the record, He better never forget it) I've been reading the site for a long time and figured I'd go ahead and start posting.

Yes Dear  Grin

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
lil_Mrs._Honda1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2005, 04:09:16 PM »

hi
my name is Deanna, Im 38 I to am a stay at home mom only my daughter is 19 ! She rides too ! Needless to say we are both addicted !
This is gonna be great having a place to talk about girl stuff!
Looking forward to chattin with ya gals and meeting ya some time soon ! Maybe plan a family ride some time soon !
Deanna

imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg
APK400exRacer: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg
da_mtgs_boss

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2005, 05:21:14 PM »

Hi,
My name is Jen,I'm 36 and I have 4 kids and alot of you know them from the group rides. Their ages are 6,7,11 and 36. Wink I've been a stay at home mom for several years but have recently started as an Account Executive for a credit card processing company.
We have 4 quads now, Raptor, Foreman, Recon and a Eton Viper. My husband wants to get me a Suzuki King quad but I'm telling him to hold off a little while (hence the screen name  Cheesy).
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 03:41:51 PM by da_mtg_man » Logged

My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2005, 05:38:44 PM »

[smiley=BigSmile.gif]

Hi my name is Susie I am (cough) 49. I work in the medical manufacturing industry. Have been married for 32 years, 1 daughter 24, who rides her own quad too. Her fiance is getting him one this month. Have been riding in Ocala since the 70's with buggys, now into quads and loving it!!! Would love to meet ya'll and ride.    

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
da_mtgs_boss

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2005, 05:45:03 PM »

Susie,
Where abouts in St.Pete are you? We're in Bonnie Bay. It's actually county but we got stuck with a PP mailing address.
My husband is always going somewhere to ride with the boys and I'm usually at a scouting event with our daughter but we should try to get together for a ride sometime.

Jen

girlieblazer

We're back! It has been a long 8 years!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2005, 05:45:07 PM »

Hi,

My name is Brenna I am 28 years, I am married to (flblaster04) with one kid Caitlin 5 years old.  I work for St. Johns County reviewing Residential and Commercial Landscape Plans.  

I became interested in the sport when my husband bought his sport quad last January, needless to say 8 months later we where buying mine.  I ride a Trailblazer 250, and then of course for Christmas Santa delivered Caitlin's E-ton 90 Viper.  It has become a family sport for us, plenty of quality time together.

Polaris Razor
GreggT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2005, 06:11:23 PM »

Hey Jen!!! I just got a new email address so I will get a screen name asap.  I think its great we have our own site.

To all the other girls, My name is Lisa,  My husband is GreggT and I have a 17 year old son, Christopher.  I ride a honda 250 ex and Gregg rides a Z400 (Highly modified, thanks ATP) and my son rides a Warrior. (too fast I might add Smiley  )   Its great reading about all of you.  Lets keep it up!!  My screen name will be Mrs. GreggT.

'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper
qt314nfla

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2005, 07:04:34 PM »

I love it, being single on here when I end up meeting someone will they have to be Mr qt314nfla?
qt314nfla

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2005, 07:51:00 PM »

Happy early bday.  Sorry you're going to miss the ride, but I'm sure you'll have fun in NY.  I'm right there with ya on the mudding.
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2005, 07:55:31 PM »

Hello everyone  Grin Glad we finally have a place of our own.
For those who don't know me I'm Suzi I have been around awhile, Member #49 I found this place on 3/5/03 it was a ghost town back then Shocked We have come a long way  Wink

I'm married 23 years now and hubby and I pretty much have allways done everything together.  We started out racing Hare Scrambles in the FTR because there was no where to ride  Angry  We both had sport quads.  After 1 year of racing we bought land in Okeechobee and got tired of getting stuck in the mud/water and beat-up so we went with the utilities.
We also ride River Ranch and Suburban Estates.

Grizzlygirl

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2005, 08:40:07 PM »

Hi
  My name's Marjorie aka mama grizz I am the grizz's wife. I am 42 years old and have been riding for about 2 years. I ride a grizzly 660. I have been on all the rodman rides including the 161 mile scout ride. And I would be at the next one but I am taking my daughter to NY for her sweet sixteen. I think girls ride every bit as well as guys and I love my utility bike.
                          Mama grizz                                        
qt314nfla

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2005, 08:42:08 PM »

I think girls ride every bit as well as guys and I love my utility bike.
                          Mama grizz                                        

I'm right there with ya mama grizz.  I can keep up w/ the boys too.
Grizzlygirl

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2005, 08:47:50 PM »

Also I am salesman, secretary, gofer, and chief  shopper for my husband's construction company and I keep the grizz in line. I have been married to the grizz for 21 years and have two children my son Randy 17 and my daughter Jennifer aka kodiak girl almost sixteen. I am also a scout leader for the past 11 years.
                          Mama Grizz
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 08:52:20 PM by Grizzlygirl » Logged
susieblazer
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2005, 09:06:18 PM »

Hi Jen,
              We are not far away , in the Tyrone area. I pass your area to and from work.... That would be great to go on a ride . Just let me know..We will be going up for the day on Saturday around Big Scrub area, since we got rained out last time!! I have to take my first ride on my Polaris Trail Blazer 250 ( the alley does not constitute a ride! )  Hope to meet with ya'll.

Susie

girlieblazer

We're back! It has been a long 8 years!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2005, 05:41:20 AM »

Hi Jen,
              We are not far away , in the Tyrone area. I pass your area to and from work.... That would be great to go on a ride . Just let me know..We will be going up for the day on Saturday around Big Scrub area, since we got rained out last time!! I have to take my first ride on my Polaris Trail Blazer 250 ( the alley does not constitute a ride! )  Hope to meet with ya'll.

Susie

I ride a Polaris Trail Blazer 250 also and love it.  It is awesome on the trails.  I swear when it hits water it turns in to a jet ski.

Polaris Razor
susieblazer
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »

[smiley=BigSmile.gif]

I ride a Polaris Trail Blazer 250 also and love it.  It is awesome on the trails.  I swear when it hits water it turns in to a jet ski

Brenna,
                  Thanx for the 411, I am so ready for Saturday!!!

Daisylove

**..Tampaboy has my <3....forever!!**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2005, 01:26:56 PM »

Hi to all...

I'm Michelle, I actually used to post on here a couple years ago, but lost my s/n (Zuki_Girl)...
Anywho, I am 29, have 2 wonderful daughters, Kaylee 12, and Savannah 6. I have been riding for a few years (quads, and streetbikes). I met Paul aka Tampaboy, my boyfriend of almost 2 years @ Croom. (He really is a nice guy, I promise!)
I have a 2002 400ex now, and hope to start riding more frequently again!

~Michelle [smiley=hotty2.gif]

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com