Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How long have u been riding?  (Read 15703 times)
cr

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 06, 2005, 07:43:51 PM »

Cry
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 09:41:36 PM by cr » Logged
lil_Mrs._Honda1

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 08:00:48 PM »

2 yrs for us !
Hubby and I grew up with dirt bikes so it was a mutual decesion!

imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg
APK400exRacer: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg
qt314nfla

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 08:18:25 PM »

Got my first one in 95 then had to take a sebaticle from riding.  I've been actively riding now for 3 years.  I've loved motorcycles since birth.  No b/f, hubby, or parents to get me interrested or buy me one.  So I finally broke down and did it myself.  Love to ride it's the best hobby.
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 09:13:55 PM »

5 years here, daughter got a quad for her b-day from grandparents (she let us ride) so now we are all into it...tho hubby has yet to get his quad...still riding the buggy with us.......and hopefully won't be long!

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
Harley_Honey

CHUCK NORRIS's Wife

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2005, 08:57:26 AM »

Been riding for about 2years have always been into bikes tried to buy a dirtbike when I was 16 and dad was great cool but mom said no way.  Then about 5 years ago we got into Harleys then 3 years ago we got into ATVs I still have the Harley won't get rid of that
Daisylove

**..Tampaboy has my <3....forever!!**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2005, 09:16:33 AM »

Been riding for about 4 years. My 1st quad was a 300ex, which was ok to learn on! After that I got a 2004 Z400, and a 2001 Yamaha R6...Unfortunatly I had to sell both of them, but have just recently gotten a 2002 400ex. I actually met my boyfriend at Croom, almost 2 years ago! [smiley=Smile.gif]
It's great to have something that is so much fun to do with your other half!

girlieblazer

We're back! It has been a long 8 years!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2005, 10:01:39 AM »

I have only been riding since August of last year.  I bought mine a few days before the group ride on the 14th.  First time riding it was on the Rodman group group.  

My husband got me interested after he bought his.

Polaris Razor
Harley_Honey

CHUCK NORRIS's Wife

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2005, 10:09:13 AM »

I have noticed the same thing most of us can blame our husbands.  And you will notice that they will not complain if we spend money on our quads but will complain if we spend money any where else.
girlieblazer

We're back! It has been a long 8 years!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2005, 10:11:47 AM »

Yep my husband is definately the one to blame.  Had he not bought his we would not have 3 right now.  Because after I got mine, we had to buy Caitlin one.

Polaris Razor
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2005, 11:02:35 AM »

Been riding since I was 5. Brother got a 200 sx we rolled it and moved to the country got into 4 wheelers and had them off and on for 7 yrs, Kinda like the thrill  Grin But back to the same thing my Hubby got him one and I told him either I get one too or he was riding on the back! Needless to say I now have a 99 Blaster with a few mods and in the process of stripping it down and re doing the plastics and graphix. Blaster blue with Pink Graphix  Grin Anyone takes this quad it'll be noticeable!

Albright335

GEICO Powersports

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2005, 01:09:56 PM »

Hmmm...just realized this section was on the forum  Cool

My husband and I purchased our first ATV 4 years ago...I quickly decided I wanted one of my own...now we both race Hare Scrambles - it is addicting.

I started racing 3 years ago...I won the Women's Championship my first and second year which brings me to this current racing season....against the guys in the Quad B class  Wink I received my new YFZ from my Hubby on Valentine's Day and we just finished modifying it...

I have started racing the GNCC races...finishing 4th in my first 2...and in my 3rd race I got stuck in the mud  Angry My goal is to be able to race the full GNCC series next year and years to follow!!

Here is a pic of me at the North Carolina GNCC...from http://www.quadzoneforums.com/forum...read.php?t=3154

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2005, 01:18:26 PM »

Congrats on the move up to GNCC Jen [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] You go Girl  Grin

Albright335

GEICO Powersports

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2005, 01:25:50 PM »

Thanks Girl!!!!

How have you guys been???

Jen

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2005, 02:06:19 PM »

Great! Very Busy riding/camping every weekend Grin
We are home this weekend Tongue
Are you guys going to the S/K Easter Party?

Albright335

GEICO Powersports

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2005, 02:08:31 PM »

Nah...we haven't been involved with them since way back when...lately it seems that we are traveling "somewhere" every weekend. It is crazy trying to race 2 series...LoL!!!!!!  Grin

qt314nfla

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2005, 02:17:09 PM »

RacerGirl, that'a awesome.  It's so great to see so many women riding.  I love hearing about woman that compete and out ride the guys.
dirtygrl80

me and spacerider.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 07:45:54 PM »

My name is Tiffany and i have been riding since i was 18 i am now 24 ... i  have my fiance into this and he wants to get one . That will be nice all of us riding together .  [smiley=Clap.gif]

Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.
MuddyGurl101
Supreme Member

I get more pleasure from 4 strokes than 2!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2005, 10:58:22 AM »

I have been riding for 5 years. I started wanting an ATV when I first went camping and than I got my first bike: Honda 400EX. No offense, but I do not like sport bikes and dad didn't know any better! Well now in 3 weeks I am getting an Arctic Cat 400 Auto. I am excited!

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites
Albright335

GEICO Powersports

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2005, 10:59:47 AM »

WHAT?Huh? You don't like sport bikes??? Shocked JUST kidding...have fun on your new quad!!!

MuddyGurl101
Supreme Member

I get more pleasure from 4 strokes than 2!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2005, 11:04:30 AM »

Dont worry... I like them. But with my sport bike I put it through hell, I treated it as a mud quad! But I can't help but love the mud!

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites
semperfi13

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2005, 12:46:44 PM »

Hi, my name is Lourdes, been riding for the past 6 yearsgot hooked by some friends. My first bike was a honda atc 3 wheeler... know i have a 400cc with 589's and i love it...love the mud....  Smiley

1986 atc 200
1987 fourtrax 250
2004 honda 90
2005 Viper 90R
2005 Honda Rancher AT 4x4
Chela

Have FUN!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2005, 05:58:33 PM »

Always riding as a kid with my uncles on a Honda 110.  Then quit when I finally noticed they were just trying to kill me!!  My hubby only wanted fast quads so I refused to ride, now that Nena helped me get a Rancher I love to ride again.  Only had it 2 months. Wink

Chela
DittoBabyGirl

There is NO such thing as too much mudd!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2005, 11:23:38 AM »

I'd been wanting to ride after moving upstate...looked like so much FUN! Got my first 14 months ago...a 2002 Kawasaki Mojave...traded it in 2 months later for a 2004 Honda 250 EX Sportrax...I hated the darn kick start.

I'm the only one in my family that rides...hubby don't ride..my son stopped after he fractured his elbow

I wanna get my 10 year old one so I'll have SOMEone to ride with  Wink

Mrs.Nightbreed

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2005, 11:53:46 AM »

I rode a friends quad twice at the beginning of last year. I told my husband "Remember you said I need to find a hobby? Well I want a 4 wheeler." I thought he was going to fall out of his chair LOL. So at income tax in Feb 04 he got me a 250R. It was interesting to learn to ride a quad on a two stroke... I couldn't even start it on my own for a month. Of course it didn't take long for my husband to have to get one too.
    Now here I am 15 months later ...racing MX. Go figure Tongue    
    AND... I won my first moto yesterday!!!!!! I got the holeshot and stayed in front the whole race!!!!! Grin Grin I got stuck in some mud off the gate in the 1st moto and got 3rd :-/ Then came back in the 2nd moto and  got 1st!
I ended up 2nd out of 4 for the day.
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2005, 01:42:57 PM »

Congrats  Wink

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: