Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Gonna Go Out On A Limb Here....  (Read 2619 times)
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 30, 2007, 02:10:18 PM »

The Dull-fins SUCK!!  I can't believe I still pay for season tickets for these bozos (I gave away today's tickets to some hard-core Raider fans plus we were supposed to have a baseball game for my son).  These peckerheads on the defense couldn't stop a girl scout troop.  Those asswipes on the offensive line are as porous as a sponge.  Trent Green couldn't win even with an All-Star team.  Am I wrong here?  Can somebody give me any hope for these pathetic hug-a-roots?

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 02:22:36 PM »

easy there chief

how can you be "hatin" on your team like that?
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 02:32:11 PM »

I think I'm really hatin' on the ownership.  Just like they squandered Marino, they've squandered the best defense we've ever had.  The only possible hope for this team is the under-current rumors I keep hearing about Bill Cowher coming to coach here next year and Cam will be his coordinator.  But that seems more like pipe dream than anything possibly approaching reality.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 03:07:26 PM »

They have one of the worst if not, THEE WORST front offices in the league.  They've squandered the legendary status of the Shula era dolphins. They couldn't get the job done with one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game.  They're an embarrasment to the game.

This year, they passed on Brady Quinn to take an injury prone quarterback in the twilight of his career.  Bad Move!

Last year they bought damaged goods, in Dante Culpepper and forced him back before he was ready.  Bad Move!

They got worked by their head coach last year. Know your personel! They didn't! Bad Move!

This year, they bought damaged goods in Joey Porter. Bad Move!

I feel bad for their fans.

It's not to late to become a Patriots fan..you know you want to!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
atvrob

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 03:36:54 PM »

now i know how the lions fans feel! Cry
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 04:21:13 PM »

Ya gotta be a fan no matter what.... dallas fan my whole life even when they went 1 and 15...I did it broud with a Dallas Star tatooed on my back.  The Fins will be back, have faith brother...a true, loyal fan is hard to find... fly by nites are a dime a dozen.

Now that Dallas is having a winning season I have to deal with all the Bus JUmpers again. Sad
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 07:04:19 PM »

Cool just keep thinking Draft pick  Cool we're looking good for the draft #1  Toast
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 08:04:08 PM »

They're not the worst team in the league, they're tied for the worst!

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
Gato
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 08:49:06 PM »

The Dull-fins SUCK!!  I can't believe I still pay for season tickets for these bozos (I gave away today's tickets to some hard-core Raider fans plus we were supposed to have a baseball game for my son).  These peckerheads on the defense couldn't stop a girl scout troop.  Those asswipes on the offensive line are as porous as a sponge.  Trent Green couldn't win even with an All-Star team.  Am I wrong here?  Can somebody give me any hope for these pathetic hug-a-roots?
I know it hurt but I work the stadium on sunday gamedays and it hurts when they lose but it still pays doubletime win or lose lol but today they sucked and all I was waiting for was to see someone him #8 and it didnt come he played a good game and even made fun pionting to his knee at the dullphins.

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 08:55:13 PM »

first round pick next year!
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2007, 09:30:10 PM »

Hey, Gato.  I have a good friend that works the private suites at the stadium.  Do you know Lenny?

Gato
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2007, 02:22:44 PM »

no but he has probably seen me strolling around I spend most of the time in club level

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2007, 02:34:50 PM »

Detroit is 3-1.....It is soo refreshing to see a Quaterback in the Silver and Blue MANAGE a game....If we get that Ground Attack Turned on we  will be Pimp Slapping the Haters.... Grin

I know how you feel Swampy...Get ready for - " I have always like Dallas , and the Colts oh and I like The Patriots and the Rams.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com