Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: USF Bulls 31 WV Mountaineers 27  (Read 4126 times)
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: September 28, 2007, 07:08:44 PM »

Anyone think USF can beat WVU?

I'm feelin' the upset!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 07:21:52 PM »

I'm with ya. Lets go Bulls

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 07:22:26 PM »

I think the bulls can get it done.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
561rincon

dont get stuck. get buried!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 07:24:58 PM »

would love to see usf vs uf in champ game in miami.....not probable but just to show the rest of the country that usc,mich,and ohio state arent that good.

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 09:05:50 PM »

the bulls are tearin em up!!!!

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 09:35:31 PM »

How about that Mean Green Defense?

That's like a pro team on defense...fun to watch!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 11:03:24 PM »

21-13 Bulls with 6 min left. This is a great game.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 11:32:25 PM »

would love to see usf vs uf in champ game in miami.....not probable but just to show the rest of the country that usc,mich,and ohio state arent that good.

well, the championship game is in New Orleans this year. but, the Gators would kill em. who does USF play? west viriginia? wow. tough school. and rugters? what the heck? theyre talking like USFs toughest game is gonna be cincinati? what? youre kidding. the same with USC. theyre good but not that good. they play washington. oh no. kentucky would hang with USF. the reason the SEC dont have every team in the top 25 is cause theyre all great teams and they knock each other out. when you play LSU, Auburn, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, and South Carolina you tend to lose a few. it might be cool to see them in the title game but they would have their butts handed to them in a hand basket. unless they played someone other than LSU or Florida. USC would kill em too. OU probably would. i just cant believe that people think thee teams are good. when they play a SEC schedule we can talk about it. til then, shut up. look at last years title game. oh yea OSU is soooo much better. bla bla bla. well, yall were wrong. that SEC speed and toughness was too good for them yankees. and all the other chump conferences around. and thats all i got to say about that.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 12:06:19 AM »

well, the championship game is in New Orleans this year. but, the Gators would kill em. who does USF play? west viriginia? wow. tough school. and rugters? what the heck? theyre talking like USFs toughest game is gonna be cincinati? what? youre kidding. the same with USC. theyre good but not that good. they play washington. oh no. kentucky would hang with USF. the reason the SEC dont have every team in the top 25 is cause theyre all great teams and they knock each other out. when you play LSU, Auburn, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, and South Carolina you tend to lose a few. it might be cool to see them in the title game but they would have their butts handed to them in a hand basket. unless they played someone other than LSU or Florida. USC would kill em too. OU probably would. i just cant believe that people think thee teams are good. when they play a SEC schedule we can talk about it. til then, shut up. look at last years title game. oh yea OSU is soooo much better. bla bla bla. well, yall were wrong. that SEC speed and toughness was too good for them yankees. and all the other chump conferences around. and thats all i got to say about that.

USF beat Auburn.

trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 12:41:03 AM »

USF beat Auburn.
Auburn not the greatest this year but it was a good up set. Could they do it every week though, beating teams like LSU, GOERGIA, ALABAMA, ARKANSAW, TENNESSEE, SOUTH CAROLINA, ECT. I don't think so!!

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2007, 01:08:33 AM »

USF beat Auburn.
Auburn not the greatest this year but it was a good up set. Could they do it every week though, beating teams like LSU, GOERGIA, ALABAMA, ARKANSAW, TENNESSEE, SOUTH CAROLINA, ECT. I don't think so!!
I think they could. Maybe not, but I think it's possible.

UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2007, 08:31:42 PM »

The Fox 17 Jinx is in effect. If Florida squeaks it out past Auburn, they'll lose to Kentucky now.

USF has a better defense than the Gators.

I give the nod to the Gators on Offense..it would be a great game.

And don't sleep on the UCF Knights either.  Florida is the best state for football.

Long Live the Fox 17 Curse! You should have never talked smack. Now, when the Gators lose, it's gonna be your fault Homeschool.

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2007, 09:01:26 PM »

USF beat Auburn in AUburn & there kicker missed 3 field goals.
Auburn beat the Gators in the swamp!
 Now what do you have to say. I think USF can beat all the state teams now!! If the Auburn Defense beat UF that bad, USF would shut them out. Remember, USF missed 3 field goals & still beat Auburn in OT. UF NEVER had the lead in the game & Auburn was making 1st downa seemingly at will. They even converted 3 4th downs. One was 4th & 20 & I think one was 4th & 15. UF & Tim Teblow are overrated. IMHO

BTW, I am a Cane fan & my wife is USF alumni. I have always been a USF fan since my sis graduated there in '84 & I spent summers with her on campus in an apartment filled with female college students. A teenagers dream.....
Sleazy_Rider78

Old enough to know better, still too young to care

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 10:22:59 PM »

I can't wait until the UCF - USF game.  Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the game.  The war on I-4 is gonna be a huge game this year since both teams are doing well.  I was at UCF's game this weekend and we looked really good, the atmosphere on campus since they got their new stadium is electrifying.

Go Knights!

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com