Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: crappy situation..  (Read 7012 times)
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 11:46:23 AM »

SH_T HAPPENS!! You can always put in an outhouse.
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2007, 01:07:50 PM »

I was told to flush some copper sulfate every once in a while because that kills the roots that come into the drain pipe. Any truth to this?

I was told never to put any acid because it will kill the bacteria that naturally eats your $hit.  He also told me once a year to flush bacteria to help it out (I don't remember the name)

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2007, 01:16:35 PM »

I was told to flush some copper sulfate every once in a while because that kills the roots that come into the drain pipe. Any truth to this?

I was told never to put any acid because it will kill the bacteria that naturally eats your $hit.  He also told me once a year to flush bacteria to help it out (I don't remember the name)

probably Rid-X

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2007, 01:23:54 PM »

probably Rid-X

YES!! thats it LOL I couldn't think of it

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2007, 02:12:41 PM »

probably Rid-X

Yes Rid-X  and you are supposed to put it in once a month. 
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2007, 02:14:26 PM »

probably Rid-X

Yes Rid-X  and you are supposed to put it in once a month. 

we put half a box in one month and then goto put the other half in 2 years later and realize it is all hard and no good. then go buy a new box and repeat.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2007, 02:16:54 PM »

LOL I got to get my facts straight, well at least I knew I should use it LOL

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com