Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MP3 players.  (Read 3850 times)
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: September 27, 2007, 09:19:03 PM »

I know most of you probably have them so i think i can get some good info here. I want one to take fishing, riding, hunting, all that cool stuff. So i need a very durable one. And easy to use. I really dont want to spend too much money cause i am gonna use it outside all the time. It might get dropped in mud or water or whatever. I was lookin at some SanDisk ones. Heres one:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/SanDisk-Sansa-e250-2GB-Digital-MP3-Player-SDMX4-2048-A70/sem/rpsm/oid/147847/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do#tabs

Anyone have experience with them? And if you have one that you use for stuff like this, let me know please. Thanks.
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 09:25:34 PM »

McLovin:

Don't get the Rio Karma, I repeat...DON'T GET THE RIO KARMA! I've gone through two of them. They're not as durable as you would think.

I have an IPOD now, and it seems to be holding up pretty well, and I actually dropped it on the sidewalk.

That is what I would suggest.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 10:18:34 PM »

Im not paying 250 for something that might get wet or broken. Warranty dont cover mud damage. I want 100 or less. Maybe 125. No more.
quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 10:20:10 PM »

if you get an ipod get the original it wont break like the nano.

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 10:25:53 PM »

if you are not in a rush, keep an eye on www.woot.com they have mp3 players come up every now and then for super cheap.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 10:27:08 PM »

Ipods are the best, I know they are alot of $$$ but they are worth it Mirandas Pink one was left in the bag of the Eiger and got soaked...dried out and works great still... she has a new one, I can see if she wants to get rid of it.
lugnuts
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 10:33:54 PM »

get a ipod I have a 60gig video use it everyday its droped several times from 6+ feet its over a year old and its still going my daughter has a small ipod I think its a shuffel it was under 100.00 new at walmart

steve

2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 07:24:39 AM »

Yo McLovin:

What are you doing, saving up to be Jewish? 250 isn't that bad considering you probably won't find one for under 125. Go ahead and have your dad fork over the cash.

BTW, what do you do with all the money you make from selling used vehicles on atvflorida.com?

SHAZAM!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2007, 08:24:24 AM »

I have the Sandisk Sansa M240 1 gig.....dirt cheap holds a bunch of songs....and if  I break it oh well...I personally do not need to store Videos or 10,000 songs....I got mine on Woot for 12.99.. Grin

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2007, 11:26:09 AM »

I've got the Sony NW-E505. It's only 512MB, but it holds about 100 songs (depending on thier size). It's small and easy to operate, you dont even have to look at it change songs or settings, it's super easy. It even has a regular radio built into it as well. It doesnt look like they sell them at the box stores anymore, but theres a bunch on Amazon for under $50. I've dropped mine, threw it off the treadmill at the gym (whoops), dropped it in a puddle - so far have had absolutely no problems with it, and I've had it over a year.

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2007, 02:02:44 PM »

Yo McLovin:

What are you doing, saving up to be Jewish? 250 isn't that bad considering you probably won't find one for under 125. Go ahead and have your dad fork over the cash.

BTW, what do you do with all the money you make from selling used vehicles on atvflorida.com?

SHAZAM!

well, if thats nothing, why dont you go buy one and ship it to me?

i think i want one like Joedirt has. theyre cheap from best buy too and like he said, if you break it, youre not out hundreds of dollars.

UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2007, 07:31:29 PM »

That's the problem with you young whipper snappers today. No work ethic, ya want everything for free. When I was your age, I had a wife, 2 kids, a second mortgage, and two jobs and the black lung. I worked in the coal mines during the day, then on an Alaskan Fishing trawler at night! I had to dance for tips just to pay my way through college.

You kids today got it made with your Halo Three and 4th meal at Taco Bell.

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2007, 11:35:15 PM »

That's the problem with you young whipper snappers today. No work ethic, ya want everything for free. When I was your age, I had a wife, 2 kids, a second mortgage, and two jobs and the black lung. I worked in the coal mines during the day, then on an Alaskan Fishing trawler at night! I had to dance for tips just to pay my way through college.

You kids today got it made with your Halo Three and 4th meal at Taco Bell.

i dont have that much $.
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2007, 06:56:38 AM »

i dont have that much $.

C'mon Homeschool, stop playin! We all know you're rich. We see your posts...we know you got some of that Publix stock. Not to mention you've posted more ads for selling vehicles than there are kids in Africa....Shazaam!

If you want, I can get you on part time with my twin brother, Bob...he owns a car lot.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com