Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back in Miami for thirty minutes, this is what I find has been going on..  (Read 1695 times)
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: September 22, 2007, 07:07:53 AM »

Woman Says She Was Nearly Kidnapped While Jogging

KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. -- The victim of an attempted kidnapping while jogging spoke out Wednesday night.

"I was yelling and saying, 'No, please. I have my baby. I have my baby," she said.

The victim, who did not want to be identified, is a mother of four.

She was jogging on the Rickenbacker Causeway on Key Biscayne, a daily routine, when she said four men drove up in a sport utility vehicle and tried to kidnap her.

"She first tried to ignore them," Detective Delrish Moss with Miami police said. "But then they were a little bit more aggressive and they repeated the demand for her to get in."

A Miami-Dade County police officer in the area saw what was going on.

"At that moment, I kneeled down," the victim said. "I saw them run to their car and I told the officer, 'Thank you, sir. You were sent from Heaven.'"

"If it wasn't for that Miami-Dade police officer, she could be somewhere dead right now," Moss said.

Police found and arrested the four men: Nelsin Escobar, Jose Manuel Nunez, Albert Alvarez and Allan Soriano-Lopez.

Police said they found rope and duct tape in their SUV.

The first three arrested suspects face attempted armed kidnapping charges. They are being held for immigration.

Soriano-Lopez, 19, is being held for criminal deportation. However, police said they suspect he was also in the car.

Police said they were most concerned about scratches found on Escobar's face.

"These scratches are consistent with a victim, someone struggling with him," Moss said. "That's probably a victim that's out there that we don't know exists, we don't know where she is and we don't know what's happened to her."

The jogging victim said she hopes her story saves other women.

"Perhaps this is why I was saved," she said. "To talk about this. I think everyone should talk, because there could be other victims."

Anyone who believes they have been victimized by the suspects should call Miami-Dade County CrimeStoppers at 305-471-TIPS.

--

I hear three of these illegal aliens are out on BOND?Huh??

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 07:29:13 AM »

the cops should have shot them on the spot.
KB

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 08:31:50 AM »

Condoms & duct tape, pretty messed up,
all sexual predators should be castrated/neutered IMO.
Maybe if they start doin that to people , others will stop.
Back in the Medieval Ages if a person would do a crime like that or maybe not even as worse, they would wipe out (kill)the whole persons bloodline (kin) to prevent it from happeneing.

NYRaptor,
 you heard about that Pinellass Co. Commisioner that commited suicide a couple weeks ago right ?
It's a crazy world,
 I always say "theres a lot of bad people out here, but I think theres still a lot more good than bad".
But we need to stiffen our penalties, people are gettin out & doin the same thing again,
if I had a daughter, & somethin happened to her, I would take that person out myself, maybe go to Prison for it, but I'd be the proudest man in that prison for doin what was necessary.

UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 08:33:53 AM »

If we are going to go mid-evil, I vote that we make it legal to BURN WITCHES again.  I mean, seriously, I don't understand why we ever got rid of that!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 09:46:16 AM »

Oh yea thats what I am talkin about...shoot first ask questions later. Wink

Hey ya got 50 50 chance the guy guilty.  lol  well more like 95% chance Wink
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 10:01:01 AM »

Don't tell that to the Atlanta police. They'll shoot your Grandma!

Of course, you do have a valid point. Think of all the money we'd save on trials!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 12:59:14 PM »

Don't tell that to the Atlanta police. They'll shoot your Grandma!

Of course, you do have a valid point. Think of all the money we'd save on trials!

Yea ...death sentence but we are going to feed and house your sorry A$$ for 20 years before we fry you. Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com