Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's one for you NYRaptor !  (Read 2787 times)
KB

« on: September 21, 2007, 11:47:45 PM »

I know you remember the Jerky Boys, I use to Have there cassette tape,
you can listen to them & some other prank callers at www.dialaredneck.com  gotta scrowl to the bottom for the Jerky Boys.

You remember Frank right ?
 Frank Rizzo !
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 11:54:32 PM »

Uncle freddy? Cheesy
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 11:57:51 PM »

Bring me a tank Ill sell the F@ckin thing.
KB

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 12:01:43 AM »

Actually, after just listening to some of them, some do have some foul language, probably nothin worse thats on TV nowadays but,
don't want anybody gettin upset, so I understand if it gets delete or I'll delete it myself if you want.

But Swamp, listen to the Jerky Boys "Auto Sales" call, you mighta got some calls like that lookin for a job , you mighta already heard it.
KB

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 12:03:30 AM »

Bring me a tank Ill sell the F@ckin thing.

Ya, thats one of the best one's, if anything save it to your favorites in case it gets deleted, I forgot about the language.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 12:03:49 AM »

Actually, after just listening to some of them, some do have some foul language, probably nothin worse thats on TV nowadays but,
don't want anybody gettin upset, so I understand if it gets delete or I'll delete it myself if you want.

But Swamp, listen to the Jerky Boys "Auto Sales" call, you mighta got some calls like that lookin for a job , you mighta already heard it.

Yea I had some problems upstate, this guy he wants to buy he dont want to buy so I smashed is _____ head in the hood of a car, times are tough these______ers they gotta buy, ya know.

Known them all by heart for years they JERKY. Wink sizzle chest.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 12:07:58 AM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
KB

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 12:18:23 AM »

Uncle freddy? Cheesy

Thats one of my favorites, whats funny, but its not really funny, kinda messed up to be laughin about it but i had a Uncle Freddie, & his mom, my Grandma's name is Martha (same as on the prank) he passed away about 6 months ago, when my sister called to tell me about it I was like "Uncle Freddy died", then I remembered the Jerky Boys & started laughing, my sister was like "what"?

But he was a dirt bag, after my dad died he wanted to take his drugs & sell them, my mom was like NO, & called some places to try & donate them, but nobody could take them so she flushed them, then a few yrs. after my dad died my mom was cleaning out the oven & my dads wedding ring fell out, my uncle freddie hid it in there & musta forgot where he hid it, so thats why I think it's funny, P.O.S.
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 07:35:08 AM »

egyptian magician? Grin my friend used to have a cassette tape from those guys when they were first trying to make it. they were passing them out. i wonder if he still has it?

hey KB, remember andrew dice clay? he was great back in the day.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 07:37:00 AM by NYRAPTOR » Logged
KB

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2007, 08:22:20 AM »

egyptian magician? Grin my friend used to have a cassette tape from those guys when they were first trying to make it. they were passing them out. i wonder if he still has it?

Ya he was funny, what happened to him, I know we lost some good one's from drugs  Huh  but they were funny , RIP.

Bill Cosby was funny too, & kept it clean,
  when he was at the dentist & he was like "how do you expect me to rinse when my jaw is on the floor ?"
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2007, 09:43:33 AM »

Ya he was funny, what happened to him, I know we lost some good one's from drugs  Huh  but they were funny , RIP.

Bill Cosby was funny too, & kept it clean,
  when he was at the dentist & he was like "how do you expect me to rinse when my jaw is on the floor ?"

Ribince?? houb doob youub ebexpect mebe to Ribence??
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2007, 10:04:07 AM »

My personal fave...

"You have spection lie suns?"
"Special what?"
"Do-you-have-inspection-license?"
"Yeah, I got all that sh*t tough guy, just put your boss on the phone!"

"I use to work on RACE CARS!"

"I start work tommorrow, I'll bring my F in tools!"
"Now wait a minute, I gotta hire you first, guy"

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2007, 10:10:32 AM »

<-- Comedy Gold from the Jerky Boys. Big Hock~!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2007, 10:14:25 AM »

< -- Even better

KB

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2007, 11:10:21 AM »

Ya, those are funny, never heard them before.
Those guys are a riot.
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2007, 05:26:56 PM »

uncle rico, big hock was flippin sweet!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com