Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2008 Polaris Ranger RZR  (Read 7699 times)
qt314nfla

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 11:51:43 PM »

I seen a red one @ RR that weekend..small but sweet.

there were 3 that i saw.  i was on one of them.  it was funny the ppl cheering at them.  the owner of the one i was driving said that happens to him all the time.  definitely worth taking for a spin if you get the chance.
Starbuc71

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2007, 11:40:43 PM »

Anyone know why Croom will not allow a machine like a razer or rhino to be rode there?  I know the rules say any vehichle you can straddle is allowed.  I would trade my quad in a heartbeat for a razer, but unfornutaley croom is about the only place i ride due to the lack of "un-rideable" land in this lovley state

2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2007, 12:00:51 AM »

I've got a friend that has one.  I drove it around all weekend and this thing makes all the other side by sides look like crap in comparison.  Realize I've driven all of the side by sides and if I were in the market I use to want a rhino.  I want one of these Razor's.  The polaris ppl are gonna laugh at me cause I'm gonna have to eat all my bad words about polaris.  They did it right w/ the Razor!!!

The suspension is beyond comparison.  They have that thing so well tuned that you can hit the whoops at 40+ mph and never feel them.  It's smoother in acceleration and the steering is tighter.  It handled better all across the board from every other side by side I've been in and driven.  The seats are comfy. 

It has a few set backs.  I do not like the trunk space compared to the rhino.  However, at the speed you'll want to take the trails at who cares about the trunk.  I was a bit nervous getting into a vehicle that has an oh chit bar right up front.  It is well worth it to not have your hands over your head holding on to the side rail.  Another set back is the door system on it. It's a pain to get in and out of but well worth having it when you're running the trail hauling azz!

I can't wait till I can afford one!

I know you have riden them all but isnt the RZR small?
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2007, 12:41:50 AM »

I've got a friend that has one.  I drove it around all weekend and this thing makes all the other side by sides look like crap in comparison.  Realize I've driven all of the side by sides and if I were in the market I use to want a rhino.  I want one of these Razor's.  The polaris ppl are gonna laugh at me cause I'm gonna have to eat all my bad words about polaris.  They did it right w/ the Razor!!!

The suspension is beyond comparison.  They have that thing so well tuned that you can hit the whoops at 40+ mph and never feel them.  It's smoother in acceleration and the steering is tighter.  It handled better all across the board from every other side by side I've been in and driven.  The seats are comfy. 

It has a few set backs.  I do not like the trunk space compared to the rhino.  However, at the speed you'll want to take the trails at who cares about the trunk.  I was a bit nervous getting into a vehicle that has an oh chit bar right up front.  It is well worth it to not have your hands over your head holding on to the side rail.  Another set back is the door system on it. It's a pain to get in and out of but well worth having it when you're running the trail hauling azz!

I can't wait till I can afford one!

I know you have riden them all but isnt the RZR small?

I have been in the RZR, but not actually ridden it around. I have more leg room in the rzr than rhino. it is small though. but VERY sporty. People say it is made for the dunes, but I think thats BS, the duners want longer and wider to stay on top and stable at very high speeds. The RZR is the ultimate trail machine, narrow, fast, and low.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2007, 07:42:47 AM »

polaris has made a good effort with  this rzr thing but ,its a polaris.I will wait for the big red from honda to come out next summer.Someone will have to pull the polarises back to their trailors after they die.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com