Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KTM SPORT QUAD DEMO DAYS!  (Read 6140 times)
mrboostfade

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 18, 2007, 02:12:37 PM »

thats right guys, come demo the all new ktm sport quad during the open wheel mania event at southernmxa in baker fla nov 10-11 2007.
proper riding gear is required and riders must be over the age of 18 to participate!
for more info
850-637-5838
mrboostfade@gmail.com
predatorracer8

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 02:33:54 PM »

too bad you have to be 18 Undecided
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 02:42:46 PM »

I wish I lived closer.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 02:44:53 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS MR BOOST FADE! <throwing confetti in your face>

Uncle Rico has chosen YOU as his sponsor for this years BAJA 1000. That's right!

You will have my KTM 525 ready for pick up this Saturday! (make sure it's fueled up too)

As you know, I am the fastest quad rider on all of the internets and can beat any rider I come across.  But still don't chince on after market parts for my new KTM 525. I like the expensive stuff. Plus, if anyone asks where I got such a bad azz ride from, I'll be sure to mention your name.  

"DING, DING, DING!"

Wait, what's that? The bonus bell...Oh it must be your lucky day Mr Boost Fade.

I have just finished speaking to myself in the third person and I have agreed to waive my appearance fees.  So, all you have to do is have the KTM 525 ready for me to pick up!

Look out Ensenada

http://www.score-international.com/baja1000/index.ihtml

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 03:02:10 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS MR BOOST FADE! <throwing confetti in your face>

Uncle Rico has chosen YOU as his sponsor for this years BAJA 1000. That's right!

You will have my KTM 525 ready for pick up this Saturday! (make sure it's fueled up too)

As you know, I am the fastest quad rider on all of the internets and can beat any rider I come across.  But still don't chince on after market parts for my new KTM 525. I like the expensive stuff. Plus, if anyone asks where I got such a bad azz ride from, I'll be sure to mention your name. 

"DING, DING, DING!"

Wait, what's that? The bonus bell...Oh it must be your lucky day Mr Boost Fade.

I have just finished speaking to myself in the third person and I have agreed to waive my appearance fees.  So, all you have to do is have the KTM 525 ready for me to pick up!

Look out Ensenada

http://www.score-international.com/baja1000/index.ihtml

Hook him up! He's the real deal!

My Uncle's, cousin's, Brother-in-law owns Dirty Sanchez Liquors & check cashing. That's how I know of the famous "Uncle Rico".

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
Captain The Morgan

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 03:15:28 PM »

Wow..that's awesome Mr Boost Fade. You really got lucky to sign Uncle Rico to a deal to race for you!

We use to go to the track every weekend and watch him tear it up when we lived in Uzbekistan.

He's like a national hero over there.

I'm sure he'll dominate in Mexico as well and destroy the competition.

Congratulations again. I may sell my quads, and buy new ones from you Mr Boost Fade. I had no idea Uncle Rico got his quads from a supplier in Florida.

Where are you located?
BrewsYourDaddy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 05:32:56 PM »

Wow...I didn't know Uncle Rico rode an KTM. I'm gonna tell my dad to sell my Honda and Yamaha and get a KTM then.

I want to buy my KTM from you, Mr. Boost Fade, so that I can tell all my friends that I bought my machine from the same place Uncle Rico did.

Where is your shop?
mrboostfade

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 05:00:32 PM »

lol, come on mr rice, ill give you the quad for free!  ya just gotta give me like $8k for the "special helmet provided" 
my shop is located in pensacola, fl!
850-637-5838
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 07:46:09 AM »

850-637-5838
Obviously didnt "READ" the whole agreement when signing up on the web site........ Laymans terms~~~~~ MUST be a contributing member to advertise for a business

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2007, 04:30:40 PM »

I see a lot of advertising with out being a contributing member. Just look at everyones profiles, look at mine I got my sponsors on it. Thats advertising!!!

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2007, 06:42:04 PM »

850-637-5838
Obviously didnt "READ" the whole agreement when signing up on the web site........ Laymans terms~~~~~ MUST be a contributing member to advertise for a business

He can say whatever he wants if he gives me that KTM.

"Go ahead and get your promotion on Mr Boostfade" I give it the Uncle Rico thumbs up sign of approval.

8 grand is a little steep for the helmet though..does that include life time polishing?

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2007, 07:51:22 PM »

I didnt make the rules, just stating what they are.
 Sponsers are NOT the ones posting, you are . he was directly posting for his own personal gain.

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
mrboostfade

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2007, 11:21:55 PM »

850-637-5838
you are absolutely correct!  i did not read the whole agreement.  but im not selling anything at this event!  i am simpley hosting a FREE riding session for anyone that wants to try out the new ktm atv. apparently you did not READ my flyer!
however, if you like it, you ca come to MY SHOP and buy it!
thanks for the free bump
rob
mrboostfade

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2007, 11:22:44 PM »

850-637-5838

He can say whatever he wants if he gives me that KTM.

"Go ahead and get your promotion on Mr Boostfade" I give it the Uncle Rico thumbs up sign of approval.

8 grand is a little steep for the helmet though..does that include life time polishing?
hey man, you buy the quad, send it my way anytime for polishing.
rob Grin
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2007, 08:21:11 PM »

Hey Rob:

I was talking to someone today who said the KTM is put together with TORX bolts. Can you confirm?

I wish you weren't so far away. I'm selling my Jet Ski and getting a new quad. Traditionally I'm a Honda man, but the KTM's look frickin way sweet!

I'm just one of those people who are skeptical of the first model year.

Anyway, if I go KTM, I'll let you know what price I'm paying...maybe you might want to try and beat it.

And thanks for the invite to demo the quad...I wish more shops would do cool stuff like that!

mrboostfade

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 09:09:34 PM »

Hey Rob:

I was talking to someone today who said the KTM is put together with TORX bolts. Can you confirm?

I wish you weren't so far away. I'm selling my Jet Ski and getting a new quad. Traditionally I'm a Honda man, but the KTM's look frickin way sweet!

I'm just one of those people who are skeptical of the first model year.

Anyway, if I go KTM, I'll let you know what price I'm paying...maybe you might want to try and beat it.

And thanks for the invite to demo the quad...I wish more shops would do cool stuff like that!

the ktm is neat where it is torq internal and hex outer meaning you can use either. but not all of it is like that.  as far as first model year goes, the motor is the tried and true 4 stroke that has powered the bikes for years so i dont see it as a problem and with all the quality components, i am hoping that i am correct (however, i clearly see your point)  as far as price, give me a chance as i travel all over the country roadracing and delivery is NOT  a problem. 
and i know its a good trip but come spend the weekend with us, you wil not be bored.  bring your quad and run the knobby class during the races and then play on the demo bikes all day.  hard to beat that offer.
rob
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 06:31:53 PM »

mrboostfade

PM me a price on the ones you have in stock. Delivery? How much would it run to meet me in like...Ocala or somthing. I'm coming from Naples and I am looking at over a 9 hour drive if I were to head up to Baker.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
mrboostfade

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2007, 08:13:11 PM »

sorry, i am at the races but give me a call at the shop and ill get you some prices.  i only have 1 525 left and if you bought it, delivery would not be a problem as i would work with you.  i love ocala.  they have a nice supermoto trck.
thanks
rob
850-456-0354
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2007, 08:23:38 PM »

Hey Rob, what class do you race? Also, what's your website?

mrboostfade

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2007, 09:07:36 PM »

i dont race quads at all.  i have the utmost respect for you guys but i currently race ma pro roadracing in the formula extreme class as well as the occasional hare scramble on a ktm250 and also am currently licensed as a grnt national flat track racer.  pretty much i do it all but race quads.  lol i just love to watch you guys!
mrboostfade

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2007, 09:08:01 PM »

www.danddcycles.com
www.robmclendon.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com