Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are the Dolphin fans this morning.  (Read 8767 times)
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 17, 2007, 08:04:32 AM »

I expected to see someone from the Cowboy camp post up already. Its awfull quiet after game day. Whats up Swamp? The Dolfans are laying low. Boxer Thumbs Up Drink Cursing Wave Help! First Place Toast

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 08:12:22 AM »

we are here!  Hello at one time the dolphin was ahead 10 to 13 in the 3rd qtr.  Wink   That to me was great that the fin was able to do that.

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 09:05:22 AM »

The Dolphins blew there season when the passed on Brady Quinn. I almost fell over when they picked Ted Gimp..errr Ginn. There front office is as bad as the Bucs. I am a lifelong Dolphin fan too. I grew up in Ft Lauderdale, Phins & Canes are my top teams. After that draft debacle I dont even care to watch their games this season. Trent Green sucks & they will be lucky to go .500 this season.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 09:25:06 AM »

we are here!  Hello at one time the dolphin was ahead 10 to 13 in the 3rd qtr.  Wink   That to me was great that the fin was able to do that.

Then the wheels came OFF!!!  Ricky I wanted to Kill you yesterday...Sherry wasn't to happy w-ya either.  Shocked  I had been recording the game because Miranda's party and you call running your fishy mouth Wink  Looks like the boys CAUGHT, LANDED and FILLETED your fins.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 12:01:23 PM »

The Dolphins blew there season when the passed on Brady Quinn. I almost fell over when they picked Ted Gimp..errr Ginn. There front office is as bad as the Bucs. I am a lifelong Dolphin fan too. I grew up in Ft Lauderdale, Phins & Canes are my top teams. After that draft debacle I dont even care to watch their games this season. Trent Green sucks & they will be lucky to go .500 this season.

man, that must be rough. you aint got nuthin to cheer for.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 09:01:06 AM »

3 pages of HYPE before the game.....none after???
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 09:40:37 AM »

Alright lets not get carried away Swamp. You guys got scorched for 35 by the Giants and were losing to Miami in the 3rd quarter but thanks to the self destruction of Trent Green you managed to pull it out.Those wins were not exactly dominating by any stretch of the imigination.Sure we lost but Miami has new coaches,new quarterback,new offensive line,new kicker etc etc.On paper you guys should have blown us out from the start. Your definately not world beaters. You will most likely lose to Chicago this week. The boys aren't what you think they are this year.Your eyes will be opened by mid season.Okay I fell better now. Hey Big D, hang in there Miami will find their groove soon enough. Based on scores and division games Miami is actually in second place in their division behind New England.Im trying to be an optimist.LOL.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 12:38:30 PM »

man, that must be rough. you aint got nuthin to cheer for.
Yeah I know Bonk
However i am watching the USF Bulls since my wife is an allumni & I really like what i see. I beleive they could beat FSU & UM. I also think they would give the UF a good game, maybe not win it, but I dont see UF putting 50pts on them either.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 03:03:38 PM »

Alright lets not get carried away Swamp. You guys got scorched for 35 by the Giants and were losing to Miami in the 3rd quarter but thanks to the self destruction of Trent Green you managed to pull it out.Those wins were not exactly dominating by any stretch of the imigination.Sure we lost but Miami has new coaches,new quarterback,new offensive line,new kicker etc etc.On paper you guys should have blown us out from the start. Your definately not world beaters. You will most likely lose to Chicago this week. The boys aren't what you think they are this year.Your eyes will be opened by mid season.Okay I fell better now. Hey Big D, hang in there Miami will find their groove soon enough. Based on scores and division games Miami is actually in second place in their division behind New England.Im trying to be an optimist.LOL.

No I dont believe they are the end all of teams, the bucs looked good and the pats looked AWESOME...but I didnt start the thread slamming the fins it was started out of fun by a fins fan. I do however believe Dallas will be 11 and 5 if we get our key players back. Dallas offence was not hitting on all 8 cyl's Sunday by any stretch and I will admit I was not happy @ half time, but Dallas has always been a 3rd and 4th Qtr team...thier conditioning is the reasen why...keep the defence on the field and win the game in the second half. As far as Chicago goes Rex os not the same QB as last year but on any Sunday ANYONE can be beat Wink

SWAMP.... GO DALLAS!!!
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2007, 03:13:42 PM »

Detroit is 2-0... Shocked

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2007, 03:40:47 PM »

Yea I picked them in the pool this week, they have alot of weapons
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2007, 03:44:31 PM »

Yea I picked them in the pool this week, they have alot of weapons

Been a Fan for many years..and I am very impressed....

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2007, 03:46:46 PM »

I thought I was the only one on this site.

GO LIONS!!!

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2007, 05:20:20 PM »

Great........more yankies on the sites Huh

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2007, 08:24:26 PM »

No I dont believe they are the end all of teams, the bucs looked good and the pats looked AWESOME...but I didnt start the thread slamming the fins it was started out of fun by a fins fan. I do however believe Dallas will be 11 and 5 if we get our key players back. Dallas offence was not hitting on all 8 cyl's Sunday by any stretch and I will admit I was not happy @ half time, but Dallas has always been a 3rd and 4th Qtr team...thier conditioning is the reasen why...keep the defence on the field and win the game in the second half. As far as Chicago goes Rex os not the same QB as last year but on any Sunday ANYONE can be beat Wink

SWAMP.... GO DALLAS!!!

Hey Swamp,I know you didn't start the thread slamming the Fins and I'm just having fun.You asked what happened to the hype after the game so I was just giving you back a little. It's all just friendly trash talking as far as I'm concerned. Besides it makes the loss a little easier to swallow.LOL.
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 10:08:54 PM »

Give the hurricanes a couple years and we will be back on top.Dont worry about that.I really like there new head coach.Dolphins.....Well they need an o-line and a QB that aint no Choke artist.
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2007, 07:10:25 AM »

deep inside we all know that Swamp is a dolfin fan Wink

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2007, 08:01:27 AM »

Great........more yankies on the sites Huh

Does not make me a Yankie....Spankie.......Marino and his Ego ruined The Phins for me... Grin

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2007, 09:10:41 AM »

I'd rather have his ego, than the has-beens we have had since.

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2007, 09:12:29 AM »

You know as well as I do...The Dolphins do not Want a Quarterback...."Sage Rosenfelds" illustrated that.

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2007, 09:13:51 AM »

right...what team is he lighting it up for?

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2007, 09:21:15 AM »

right...what team is he lighting it up for?

I think he went  to the Canadian Football team and is Steaming Towels for them Creepy Canuks....

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2007, 11:45:55 AM »

I thought I was the only one on this site.

GO LIONS!!!

Nope not the only one. Even if we lose the rest of the games from here on out. Smiley

Go Lions!

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007, 02:40:41 PM »

SWAMP.... GO DALLAS!!!

Hey Swamp,I know you didn't start the thread slamming the Fins and I'm just having fun.You asked what happened to the hype after the game so I was just giving you back a little. It's all just friendly trash talking as far as I'm concerned. Besides it makes the loss a little easier to swallow.LOL.

SWALLOW??? Ricky calls me and blurts out the score when I am 1/2 hour behind (recorded)... I will never be a FINS fan now.  lol
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 04:23:45 PM »

Loser!  Dead

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com