Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where were you?  (Read 10386 times)
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 11:21:19 AM »

I was working for a local tire company as the Lead Technician.

EigerGuy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 11:25:17 AM »

well i do remember i was in Aviation class thinking do i take the rest of my course or do i stop, i did finish but i never did persue a carrier in aviation

my condolences to anybody has lose someone due to 911

02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 11:29:52 AM »

I was at work listenin to Bubba the love sponge.as soon as the 1st plane hit that was all that they talked about then the 2nd one hit.I remember Brett(his producer)said its got to be al Qaida and Bin Laden.
I was doing the same. Sitting in front of my computer with a little radio in the shop I used to work at. The mechanics & myself (svc mgr then) heard it at the same time & everyone thought it was still a small plane crash.
We went to the showroom & turned on a little tv a few seconds before the 2nd plane hit & saw it live!!!!
My wife is a 1st grade teacher & she for whatever reason stayed home that day with my son who was 3 1/2. It was a sad day in history of the USA. I wanted to go home badly but our communist boss could care less!!! Angry
My son is 9 now & he still remembers that day & hates terrorists!!!
shirah86

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 12:10:25 PM »

i was at home sick watching the today show when it happened stayed sitting there the whole day watching it
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 02:08:48 PM »

I was leaving the Barbershop heading to work when i heard about the first plane... they thought is was an accident. Whem I got to work I told several employees what I had heard and seconds later the second one hit.
I had customers and excused myself and then we all said prayers together and closed down the entire dealership (Sebring Ford Lincoln Mercury) to be with our families.

I almost Hit someone this morning when they asked why I had our Flags @ half staff and American Flags on all the cars and truck antenas.

If this country forgets 9-11-2001 We are doomed as a nation, God bless this Great Country and Allthose who have and are stll fighting for our Freedom. God bless all those Families that have suffered the loss of a loved one. Lord as so many people are trying to push you from our Schools and from our money and from our Country.... Please forgive them for they know not what they do.
KB

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 02:32:12 PM »

Like I said before, we knew about Osama since the late 80's/early 90's, he got mad because our troops were on his homeland during the Gulf War in '91. I wish we woulda done somethin about it when he bombed our 2 Embassies in Africa in '98 & again on the the U.S.S. Cole in 2000,
not even a year later was 9-11.

Clinton had 2 chances to take him out before all that happened, our troops were just waiting on the OK to fire, Clinton said NO.

IMO, it's kinda emberrasing w/ all our intelligence that we can't find somebody hiding in a cave wearing flip-flop's.

I'm not trying to start a debate or anything, I just think that it shouldn't of happened, I know a lot of people don't care for Bush, but he got stuck w/ clintons mess to clean up.

These are only my opinions.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 02:34:37 PM by KB » Logged
BIGREDTIDE

3-wheelers....you just gotta know how to ride 'em!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 02:41:11 PM »

I was heading to work, listening to CD's.  Co-worker called my cell asked if I heard about the plane hitting a building d'town N.Y.

Tragic day from there on out..... Cry
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 02:59:26 PM by BIGREDTIDE » Logged

Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR
predatorracer8

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 02:46:01 PM »

i was in 4th grade they sent little flyers home saying we didnt see anything thats the first time ive ever heard the word terrorist or heard about the twin towers...r.i.p to all of the victims
bluestroker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2007, 02:51:45 PM »

I was working at Outback as a Food Prep guy and our boss told us about it so he turned the TV on and we watched it off and on again all day very very sad day I am flying a flag on my truck today Scott I can't belive someone actually asked you why the flags were all on your lot I can't believe ppl have forgotten already. It's very sad ! ! ! !
GOD   BLESS   AMERICA  ! ! ! ! ! ! !

02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2007, 05:21:09 PM »

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
atvdad6

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 05:44:55 PM »

I was busy treating patients.I picked up my daughter this AM to take her to be fitted with braces and she told me about a tribute she was listening to on the radio.I said "baby I was listening to the same station and it made my eyes water".Remember our troops! Remember America-KICKING ASS SINCE 1776!!!!!!!!!!
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 07:44:46 PM »

I was on 1st break at work we were all watching it in the cafeteria tv...they sort of let us extend break some since many had family and friends there...........

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2007, 08:13:52 PM »

man what a rough day that was. thanks everyone for thinking about it.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com