Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone work for ford?  (Read 10641 times)
qt314nfla

« on: September 06, 2007, 04:25:59 PM »

Hey, looks like I may be buying a brand new truck if things work out the way it appears..  Wanting to know if anyone here works for Ford and would like the sale or can help me w/ the best pricing.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 05:32:30 PM »

my mom's company gets some plan with them that is supposed to be the best deal around,,,,X Plan I think they call it,,,,dunno how that would help you though?

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 07:49:37 PM »

Hey, looks like I may be buying a brand new truck if things work out the way it appears..  Wanting to know if anyone here works for Ford and would like the sale or can help me w/ the best pricing.

you goin after a 2008 Crew Cab Diesel?Huh that would be sweet!!!

Dealership has a used one here that is pretty loaded for $44k

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
qt314nfla

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 07:57:48 PM »

I'm going w/ the FX4 F150.  I decided to follow some good advice and stick w/ a smaller truck till I need a bigger one.  X plan pricing is the best pricing you can get on a new vehicle.  That would be great.  I'm looking at options and seeing who can do it for the right price.  Any and all help is appreciated.
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 09:19:11 PM »

mccotter ford titusville fl speak w/ levi hes the man we bought all our trucks there new and they treated us right

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
fishfry

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 10:05:20 PM »

The new F150 , you can get a diesel in it.

A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II
qt314nfla

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 10:07:50 PM »

Haven't heard of that but I'd rather go gas in a truck that small.  I'll upgrade to a diesel in a few years.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 10:08:05 PM »

Your going from one bad truck (dodge), to another (ford). Maybe after the ford you'll realize its time for the best (chevy). Shocked

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 10:18:57 PM »

Bull, can you really?  I haven't heard of this, link anyone?

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 10:23:39 PM »

I have your 05 FX-4 for 20500...black.
qt314nfla

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 10:24:56 PM »

I have your 05 FX-4 for 20500...black.

I noticed that but was looking for a pic.  You got one?  Any info on the upgrades and packages it has?  Need to talk some figures.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 11:18:21 PM »

Bull, can you really?  I haven't heard of this, link anyone?

It's the truth, 2009 model will have Diesel.

EDIT:: Found a link.... doesn't mention release year, but I heard 2009

http://blogs.edmunds.com/Straightline/1209
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 11:21:57 PM by Bigscrb15 » Logged

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 02:18:46 AM »

You know how much money I put into my Chevy. Get the Ford, and go with the bigger one. The F150's suck. You'll wish you got the power in the first place if you go with the smaller truck.
   My Tahoe sits in the yard now. I drive the F350 everywhere!! I have a $$12,000. dollar paperweight...customized. And get a diesel!!
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 06:49:17 AM »

It's the truth, 2009 model will have Diesel.
EDIT:: Found a link.... doesn't mention release year, but I heard 2009
            http://blogs.edmunds.com/Straightline/1209

Wow, I didn't know that.  Thats pretty cool, guess their trying to compete with the Yotas getting them to.

You know how much money I put into my Chevy. Get the Ford, and go with the bigger one. The F150's suck. You'll wish you got the power in the first place if you go with the smaller truck.
   My Tahoe sits in the yard now. I drive the F350 everywhere!! I have a $$12,000. dollar paperweight...customized. And get a diesel!!

Diesel Ego. Wink

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 07:26:52 AM »

my mom's company gets some plan with them that is supposed to be the best deal around,,,,X Plan I think they call it,,,,dunno how that would help you though?

Id@

Ida,

X plan are for ford employess or companys that work with ford motor company.

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 11:57:01 AM »

Id@

Ida,

Yes but they can give that pin # to friends it's not limited to employees. A plan is limited to employee and immediate family only. Not sure about Z.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
singleshot

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 02:44:20 PM »

Id@

Ida,

Yes but they can give that pin # to friends it's not limited to employees. A plan is limited to employee and immediate family only. Not sure about Z.

Bill

I get the X-plan pricing thru my work and have used it a couple of times.  It says that it is for immediate family only and the dealer is suposed to verify that you are the employee that is covered.

2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2007, 03:32:49 PM »

Id@

Ida,

Bill

I get the X-plan pricing thru my work and have used it a couple of times.  It says that it is for immediate family only and the dealer is suposed to verify that you are the employee that is covered.

And give them your SS#.

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2007, 04:07:54 PM »

I can assure you that you don't have to be an immediate family member to use the X plan if you have the pin. I got X plan pricing on my truck and I'm no where near related to the person I got the pin from.

Bill

VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2007, 04:16:48 PM »

Ford is in the toilet as far as sales go. It may be because that pro-gay stance they have taken. If your buying Ford buy a new-used truck with low miles. I know Swamp has what you need sitting on the lot. Probably save yourself 5K at least. Commision? Drive Toast Wave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 08:16:25 PM »

WOW! here we go again.........Bleedsblue I also got the x plan on my truck, but my wife works for Jaguar (owned by Ford) and to get the x plan she had to talk to the district sale manager to get a pin number and the dealer make me sign a letter stating that if Ford Motor rejected the deal for fraud, I had to pay full price. But the point of this thread was NOT about the x plan, it was to help QT get a truck. So if you have a connection for the x plan  please PM QT with the information.

Thank you

VForcedave.....yes, Scott is the man with the hook ups on cars and truck.

Scott; Now go find me that H1 I need.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 01:42:26 PM by big-daddy » Logged

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2007, 12:00:51 PM »

I agree with buying a used one. You can find one just as nice without spending $15,000. extra.
qt314nfla

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2007, 12:13:49 PM »

Well, it was gonna cost me the same amount for a 36K truck w/ the new incentives as it was for a 25K used truck w/ an interest rate.  So I was looking at the new ones.  However, after going to the dealer yesterday it seems that they have nothing on the lot for under 40K.  All the trucks have upgrades that I don't want or don't need.  So looks like I'm gonna back down to a used one and stay w/in budget.

Thanks for all the advice and help for sure!
lawn_man mx
Supreme Member

dont forget your wings! sky is the limit!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2007, 10:18:00 PM »

i would stick with a used one!  buy a 1 to2 yr old truck  is like new. why pay for depresiation!!  it sucks  you buy  a 40.000$ truck .as soon  as you drive out  of the  dealership  is  worth  a lot less.  check out  offleaseonly.com    good luck  qt..

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2007, 02:59:07 PM »

WOW! here we go again.........Bleedsblue I also got the x plan on my truck, but my wife works for Jaguar (owned by Ford) and to get the x plan she had to talk to the district sale manager to get a pin number and the dealer make me sign a letter stating that if Ford Motor rejected the deal for fraud, I had to pay full price. But the point of this thread was NOT about the x plan, it was to help QT get a truck. So if you have a connection for the x plan  please PM QT with the information.

Thank you

Wooa calm down there chief no need to get your panties in a bunch. Sorry you had to work with a bad dealership. I've bought over 6 new Fords over the past 10 years and Ford changes thier policies more than some people change underwear. My grandfather worked for Ford for 30 years and our family used his discount at least once a year from '91-'06 and he would get the latest and greatest updates on the conditions and terms with using it. At the time he passed a little over a year ago the X plan was opened up to people outside the immediate family to try and help boost up thier sales. The other plans for existing employees and former employees (A and Z) were limited to just them as the discounts were better...well Z is at least. A friend gave me the X plan PIN and I talked to a dealer up in Orlando and he had no problem giving me the X plan pricing without signing anything about fraud. I mearly stated that was my experience as recently as July of this year with NO issues.

As for new or used personally for an F150 I would look at something used with low mileage.

Bill

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com