Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QT314  (Read 20425 times)
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2007, 06:51:15 PM »

Shocked  WOW i am glad al is ok with you and Blue and Molly now....You know if Hoss400 was around we'd have helped.............and he also says you need a FORD...... hehehe later................

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
qt314nfla

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2007, 07:01:19 PM »

get something with 10k miles on it...still new but someone else took the depreciation hit....GL

Thanks I was thinking of that but not sure if I can get the incentive and 0% financing that they offer on new.  Or if it's cheaper to just get one w/ more mileage and get more truck.  I appreciate the suggestions.  We'll see if Scott can come up w/ something.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2007, 06:26:37 AM »

Yep, we are fine.  Truck doesn't show any damage of fire.  Got off the road in time to put it out myself.  Called the fire department anyway just in case it flared up again.  Tiny burn on my ankle that's not even a 1st degree burn from stomping out a couple fires under the truck.

Glad to hear you, Molly and your truck survived.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2007, 01:03:55 PM »

Glad to hear it wasn't any worse no one should have to go through losing a vehicle or more.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2007, 06:07:47 PM »

I will strangle that guy or girl myself....The damage done to  that road was uncalled for!!! As for your truck, sorry to hear about it...time for a Chevy!!

where were you?  on the side of the road where?  you think getting stuck this weekend had anything to do with this? Dang, what an emotional roller coaster!! i'm sure!!

Rebecca

ps thanks Lauren

I know that the idiot that tore up my road is what caused this.  Sad when you can't go back to your camp w/o some body that doesn't know how to use 4wd and be conservative on the road.  I got in and out of there w/o any problems since I've had my camp.  I wish I knew who tore up the road so I could tell them thanks for almost costing me all my toys and my life.

I was on 64 just west of Ona.

It was a silver F250, Some friends saw it stuck in that hole late friday night.  You got stuck around 5 or 6am right?

That same F250 was stuck again in the new trail cut around the hole saturday night just before dinner.  I tried to winch him out, but didn't work out.  Went back to camp to find a snatch block, but discovered it was left at home, plus the lobster and dolphin was about ready.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 08:06:28 PM by garym » Logged
qt314nfla

« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2007, 09:01:34 PM »

The verdict is in on the damage.  She needs a transmission. Undecided So now whether to claim it under my comprehensive insurance or to pay for it.  Can they raise your rates for a comp claim? 

BTW-  Can those of us that destroyed our trucks through that buttheads stupidity go kick his arse?  If not for him I'd still have my truck.
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2007, 11:58:52 AM »

Depending on the insurance company they can raise your rates for anything. I have Allstate and believe it or not my rates only went up $8 every 6 months after the claim for my truck.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2007, 01:07:10 PM »

what are you driving now?
qt314nfla

« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2007, 04:07:13 AM »

I was driving an 01 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ the offroad 4x4 package.  There are picks all over of my truck.

Once fixed... I'm looking at an 05' F150 FX4 super crew, but I want to have it lifted and put wheels and tires on it.  I won't have a truck smaller than Blue.

Bleedsblue, I"m glad that your insurance hasn't raised for your loss.  After talking to the insurance today it's sounding like I'm gonna have to pay for the transmision repair on my own.  So I"ll hve to get more for her before buying my new truck.
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2007, 05:36:47 PM »

Who's this Molly chick everyone keeps talking about and can you set me up with her?

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2007, 05:45:46 PM »

she'll lick you anywhere you put peanut butter ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2007, 07:31:27 PM »

I was driving an 01 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ the offroad 4x4 package.  There are picks all over of my truck.

Once fixed... I'm looking at an 05' F150 FX4 super crew, but I want to have it lifted and put wheels and tires on it.  I won't have a truck smaller than Blue.

Bleedsblue, I"m glad that your insurance hasn't raised for your loss.  After talking to the insurance today it's sounding like I'm gonna have to pay for the transmision repair on my own.  So I"ll hve to get more for her before buying my new truck.

i mean while your truck is outta comission.
qt314nfla

« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2007, 07:38:21 PM »

i'm sharing a mercury sable or a nice pair of tennis shoes or my bicycle.
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2007, 08:45:52 PM »

The verdict is in on the damage.  She needs a transmission. Undecided So now whether to claim it under my comprehensive insurance or to pay for it.  Can they raise your rates for a comp claim? 

BTW-  Can those of us that destroyed our trucks through that buttheads stupidity go kick his arse?  If not for him I'd still have my truck.

yep, shoot the barstard...as far as the molly,  she has a niiiice long tongue...
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2007, 06:54:16 AM »

i'm sharing a mercury sable or a nice pair of tennis shoes or my bicycle.

Make sure you wear your helmet, those things are deadly!!

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com