Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe Gibbs racing takes on a Motocross team  (Read 1952 times)
Chuck_Norris

« on: September 03, 2007, 07:51:58 AM »

Watching the program Wind Tunnel on the SPEED channel http://www.speedtv.com/windtunnel/  HE mentioned that Joe Gibbs will be putting together a MotoCross Team to race AMA Super Cross. Ricky Carmichael was approached by the Gibbs team to drive so let see how things pan out
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:31:23 PM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 12:21:28 PM »

i heard that he is gonna have a mx team too. bubbas mechanic went to be the team manager of it.
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 10:24:12 PM »

Yea Gibb's is gonna need somethin to spice thing's up around the shop next year since they're switchin to Toyota, what a drag Angry

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 12:01:38 AM »

Yea Gibb's is gonna need somethin to spice thing's up around the shop next year since they're switchin to Toyota, what a drag Angry

he is a smart man. he knows what to do. look at the trucks.

anyway, anyone know what brand of bike he is using? hopefully Honda. then ill be a Gibbs fan all the way (except foor the NFL) but i like drag racing, nascar and of course MX.
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 02:04:58 PM »

anyway, anyone know what brand of bike he is using? hopefully Honda. then ill be a Gibbs fan all the way (except for the NFL) but i like drag racing, nascar and of course MX.

I seem to recall conversation regarding something about kawasaki but nothing was commited too
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 04:47:53 PM »

anyway, anyone know what brand of bike he is using? hopefully Honda. then ill be a Gibbs fan all the way (except for the NFL) but i like drag racing, nascar and of course MX.

I seem to recall conversation regarding something about kawasaki but nothing was commited too

that sucks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com