Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how are roketa quads?  (Read 2507 times)
bigwake

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 01, 2007, 05:37:32 PM »

i have seen people posting wanted ads here and there for roketa quads..how are they?..is it sort of like hyunia vs honda..not japanes vs japanese but still nice quality?..i ride a yz450..and my dad has nothing to ride with me so he has to get something and he wants a quad..as you know big quads are expensive..he found a roketa 400 sumthin on ebay for a grand..i just wondered how they are..any advice? thanx
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 05:49:06 PM »

i have seen people posting wanted ads here and there for roketa quads..how are they?..is it sort of like hyunia vs honda..not japanes vs japanese but still nice quality?..i ride a yz450..and my dad has nothing to ride with me so he has to get something and he wants a quad..as you know big quads are expensive..he found a roketa 400 sumthin on ebay for a grand..i just wondered how they are..any advice? thanx

I've heard of roketa cheese or something like that?? Grin Wink
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 06:12:24 PM »

typical chinese knockoff ----- lucky if you get 2 rides before it breaks down the first time. they do have decent parts availability though. my buddy had one and had lots of trouble with the carb/fuel system.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 06:51:25 PM »

I got advice, check out google.com and do a search for "roketa" and "review" I found a couple links there that might grab your attention.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
topflight36

Atv-61

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 07:57:15 PM »

I have the 300cc sport quad from them. I have been riding since I was 4 and have ridden alot of bikes. I wanted to get back into riding from a couple of years of beening out of the dirt scene. So I picked up one of these. they where cheap and I was like what the heck let try it. Well I got to say I love it. I have put mine through some steps. I have done 12 hill climbs with about 2-3 foot of vert with about a 10 foot run. Today because of the ran I decided to go play in some water and it ran just fine. I have also jumped it about 20 so feet and Im a 250IB man. and it had done fine. Hope to get it on some bigger stuff soon. Now the things I dont find cheap about it is. I need to put a vent hose on it for the trans. The seat keep coming off and I got really big zip ties and just zipped it down and it is fine now. I also didnt like the hose clamp on the intake so I changed it.

Now with that being said. I bought a 06 300cc for 2600 put like 20 bucks into the hose clamps and zip ties. Now I got a bad little bike I can ripe around on.

Hope that helps. But that is just my 2 cents.

Roketa Atv-61
Just because you paid to much for you bike doesnt mean you have to hate on mine.
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 09:45:01 PM »

I'm looking to sell my Raptor.  It's not a $1,000.00 but it will make a heck of a nice ride for your dad.  The best part about it is the suspension; top quality components.  I'm asking $4,000.00.  PM me if you want the details.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 11:31:16 PM »

My friend has one and it's nothing but problems all the time. He even wrote Roketa a nasty letter.

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com