Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skipping School  (Read 8327 times)
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2007, 06:27:15 PM »

I was in JROTC in high skrewl, and growing up in Orlando we were always close to the beach but the most popular place for my crowd was Rock Springs,,,,we'd take off after 1st period and run to the springs for the day,,,,,in my senior year I had JROTC for 1st period, so I'd go to that and come back for Rifle Team practice at the end of the day,,,,,,1st Sgt would always ask me why I looked like I'd been outside all day ;-)

but it did add up, I ended up with about 40 unexcused abcenses at the end of the year and ended up not graduating with my class and taking summer school to make it up.

it can get out of hand quickly,,,,,just avoid skipping if you can.

do'nt do school like I did and end up being the oldest in the class in college and only a couple years younger than the teacher with a 7-year old and bills.

it sucks.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2007, 06:39:26 PM »

I hardly skip, I do it maybe twice every 9-weeks or so.  (4) 9-weeks in a year so thats 8 absences.  And they are excused to boot.  There my personal days Grin

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Cory1020

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2007, 11:03:00 PM »

yeah my lil brother swears he doesnt skip like he used to but that thing calls the house everyday
hahaha

I know plenty of people that got held back or had to go to summer school b/c they missed too many days

our school has that automated thingy too, but come to think of it it didn't call last friday when I was sick...

99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 08:15:15 AM »

but it did add up, I ended up with about 40 unexcused abcenses at the end of the year and ended up not graduating with my class and taking summer school to make it up.

It always felt funny coming back to school at 2:30 to sit in detention, but if I would have come home with an 'N' I wouldn't have been able to sit..

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com