Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5A  (Read 2398 times)
Tvillebob

View Profile

Ignore
5A
« on: August 29, 2007, 09:58:56 AM »

My Wife went out to 5a today she said that there are 2 guys putting up more no trespassing signs and they are going to be putting up barricades up so if you are going to ride there you need to go in through the other entrance
lawdog

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 11:00:05 AM »

Tvillebob, no trespassing signs and barricades not enough?
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 11:10:41 AM »

if you own property or have permission you are allowed to ride there. i have some close friends with property and i can ride there with them or written permission. we go in on the oak hill side.
Tvillebob

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 11:13:20 AM »

We was told by a few land owners that is was fine to ride out there as long as we were not out there during hunting season... At one time we was told to park on the side of the road at 5a but they also told us we should park at the other entrance because Brevard county does not want people parking at 5a any more because of all the trash that has been left behind.
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 02:29:39 PM »

they usually do something to this effect every hunting season.  there are people that pay $$$  to hunt there,  during other times of the year you usually are not bothered.  i love that place but i have no desire to be accidently shot by a hunter.  it is only 3 months of the year that we need to vacate the property.  If you think about it they usually do not say anything to people the other times. 

The issue with the garbage is just sad.  we do clean ups out there and it is sad that people are such pigs....but i guess you can't make ignorant people smart! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com