Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL FL. MUD RIDERS  (Read 20012 times)
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2007, 12:11:26 AM »

I hear ya QT,
                    Your the one who told me how good of a guy he was,
                    This is fun, but I don't want it to ruin any body elses friendship.
                    Besides, it's gettin late for me.

Swamp, I'm sure your good people, I believe her, she told me so.
              I was just trying to get you back after quoting my apology, somethin about you were sorry that you hurt my feelings,
              & somethin about me ridin a sport quad.
  But lets let it rest, I'm sure if we met in person we would prob. get along.

Kelly 99.9% of all my post are in good fun...seldome do I get upset. I did @ the coment you made and you did the right thing and cleared the air. We are all flawed... not as much as leaf lickers, but flawed just as well Wink
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2007, 12:13:59 AM »

Kelly 99.9% of all my post are in good fun...seldome do I get upset. I did @ the coment you made and you did the right thing and cleared the air. We are all flawed... not as much as leaf lickers, but flawed just as well Wink

You are a great guy buddy. I was so wrong. Can we kiss and make up now? Pretty please?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
KB

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2007, 12:15:06 AM »

Kiss
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2007, 12:27:53 AM »

Jack- knock your chit off.  It is unnecessary as I can handle my own.  He was primarily talking to me and made reference to you in what happened in the past.  He is still a good guy and when you rub ppl the wrong way they are bound to be irritated.  I know that all too well.  But to make stupid analogies is really not necessary. 

You know what, that chit belonged in a PM period. You are right when you say "He was primarily talking to me" and putting something out in public for the tools of this board to laugh at goes far beyond what I consider the actions of a good person. I would have made that same exact statement if you or anyone else had said it. Sorry, pointing out hypocrisy is one of my big flaws.

I do not want to lose old friends over my new friendship w/ you.  I hope others do know that.  There are different rides w/ different ppl.  I have had fun w/ both you and scott. 

You need to stop telling people we are friends, I have a reputation to uphold. Wink I seriously doubt the 'once a year' we might ride is a threat to anyone who is really a friend, just as I could careless if you bring donkey lunch every day. It wouldn't change anything as I see it.

My grandmother always said if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all.  Well I should have listened to her more in the past and followed that saying.  I'm trying to change that and give everyone a new start.  Even if they won't give me a new start.

I was taught to never let a lie or injustice stand unchallenged for fear some naive person might just believe and perpetuate it.  Shame more folks here don't have this philosophy.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2007, 12:30:33 AM »

My concern is this.. I remember PM after PM about hating someone and now you are dismissing people that have been there for you. Qt what happend to you? Its like you totally went against all you claimed to be. You dont owe me anything else and I was wrong for bringing it up, I help people when I get the chance, its what we are supposed to do in life. I know you couldn't afford the Transfer case @ the time because that is what you told me... I was only trying to help by absorbing the rest of the cost but still let you think you were buying it for your pride. You have alienated everyone that you have known over the past 6 months for your new " friends you would stick up for" what about your old "friends you would stick up for...that stuck up for you when NO-One else would"? One of the main reasons why everyone was against JACKL was from you and your complaining and dipiction of his actions @ the ranch and continued "STALKING" of you and posting of his PM's.... Jack needs to ask are your intentions pure or is he the next Carl?

WOW, even when you try to apologise for something really wrong, you go and stick your foot in your mouth BIGTIME. Scott, I don't care how many people you have helped with cars, you are a real jerk. This should have certainly been sent in a PM. Are you so blinded by your hate for me, you can't see you just lost another BIG notch in everyones book?

I have apologised to EVERYONE I offended at the ranch that night (you weren't there BTW) and they have accepted it, why you can't let go I just don't know. I really don't even care either. I find you amusing like when my cat plays with a palmetto bug, but your words really do hurt some people and i think you need to take a real good look in the mirror, because I think you might just be confused.

You are a POS as far as I am concerned, and I have more integrity in my pinkey than you possess in your entire slimy bones my man. OOOps, j/k

Sleep well buddy, I will. Wink

Jack, instead of  just reading the post try to also comprehend.... I didn't say I hated you. I am only posting facts as to why folks felt the way they did about you. You are right I wasn't there but I (and others) were fed all the information about your actions and continued stalking... where did it come from?? A PM you say>>> private? like the ones you sent that were public knowledge???  There is nothing and shouldn't be anything said about someone behind there back that cant be said to their face...oh thats right you are the King of integrity (sorry).  I am a humble and a God fearing man that questions an individuals motives... if for that I am a POS in you eyes that I can live with. I respect your candor and am greatfull to know where I stand with people, it make life much easier that guessing. Wink
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2007, 12:50:10 AM »

Jack, instead of  just reading the post try to also comprehend.... I didn't say I hated you. I am only posting facts as to why folks felt the way they did about you. You are right I wasn't there but I (and others) were fed all the information about your actions and continued stalking... where did it come from?? A PM you say>>> private? like the ones you sent that were public knowledge???  There is nothing and shouldn't be anything said about someone behind there back that cant be said to their face...oh thats right you are the King of integrity (sorry).  I am a humble and a God fearing man that questions an individuals motives... if for that I am a POS in you eyes that I can live with. I respect your candor and am greatfull to know where I stand with people, it make life much easier that guessing. Wink

Scott, your comments long before this thread show your true feelings for me, I accept it and your very actions in this thread have proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt to anyone who gives a hoot IMO.

I have news for you, a bunch of love sick tards banging 'whos online' every five seconds to track my every movement never bothered me, nor did qT mistaking my sincerity in apologising for my behavior that night at RR for something 'not above board', continued uncalled for attacks by you, not a problem, but I will be damned if i am going to watch you wrong a person in public who has done nothing but defend your pathetic self over and over and over so convincingly that up up until tonight I actually even changed my opinion.

I am saddened this had to happen in a thread where KB was just trying to apologise to an entirely different group of people, just because he is now considered 'my' friend....and I hope this show tonight was just your hate for me clouding your judgment in posting as you have in this thread, I am certainly guilty of having this happen in the past and I really trust the various people who have defended you  name when I start rambling about you, so I for one am going to bury the hatchet as far as we are concerned and just chalk this one up to my abrasive personality making another good guy snap. Wink Until you give me another opening anyway. haha

Now find me a long bed 4x4 already.

big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2007, 12:58:03 AM »

Scott, I see it the same way! reminds me of Al Gore flip / flopping. Sorry QT but Scott 100% right, I still remember all your phone calls and pm about Jack.

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2007, 01:11:34 AM »

Scott, I see it the same way! reminds me of Al Gore flip / flopping. Sorry QT but Scott 100% right, I still remember all your phone calls and pm about Jack.

Maybe so and I see your side and your opinion.  I am trying to change the way I do things for a more positive out come.  If that's a bad thing then so be it.  Everyone of us has made a mistake.  For all I know this could be a mistake.  However, the least I could do is give everyone a second chance. 

Sorry BD I remember all your negative comments about the mudriders.  So it seems that there's a lot of forgiveness going around.  I don't penalize you for the bad things you've said about others that you were friends w/.

The best way I've found to have peace is to forgive and move on.  So that's what I'm doing.

Hello.............those comments are your comments and not my!

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2007, 01:17:35 AM »

I wondered how long it would be before you stuck your head in this branch thread, I guessed it would be tomorrow 7:45am in the pool. Paul is going to never let me live this down.

Funny how you never had a problem with me until much later, what was out issue again?? Oh yeah, my wanting to discuss the future of my deeded land in RR vs the states intentions in public. How did you title the subject inside the RR forum, "another dumb post by jack" just before busting out a two month old joke picture to ridicule me in public?

Seriously, you need to take these issues to the phone or PM with QT, because posting them in public makes you look like a vindictive jerk lashing out against someone who forgave someone else you can't. You don't see me recklessly throwing out OUR private conversations regarding this very issue just to win, now do you? Don't think this post didn't make me come very close to doing it.

BTW and for the record, I could careless what the laws regarding releasing recorded calls to the public says.

big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2007, 01:20:26 AM »

QT and Jack make the prefect couple!  You have to be kidding about the neg comment about the FMR, it was you whining about some guy that dump you.  
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 01:21:57 AM by big-daddy » Logged

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2007, 01:24:08 AM »

You QT you and Jack make the prefect couple!  You have to be kidding about the neg comment about the FMR, it was you whining about some guy that dump you.  

I think you are confusing me with your lover Cain, now that is a perfect couple and has been proven by your get togethers with him while your wives shop for cloths you will both eventually dress up in.

I miss you buddy, can't we make some photoshop pictures and call a truce already?

Bounty1

« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2007, 01:30:02 AM »

Does this story have a happy ending? this has been a long book.  Wink
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2007, 01:30:24 AM »

Qt you hit rock bottom, I guest its all up from here!

good night people....... see you at the ranch for part 2

yeah that is FUNNY!

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2007, 02:08:16 AM »

yeah that is FUNNY!

This was so predictable, thanks buddy!!! I won the bet with Cain down to the second!!! In light of that fact, I am only going to release you crying on my answering machine 'about' posting private conversations and such  and how your legal eagle team will get me. That chit is pure gold and we will ALL get a laugh from it at your expense.

MEANWHILE, your assignment for the night is to think about how making empty threats is going to look a month from now, two months from now, four months from now and so on and so on. It is going on two now and I have given you a pass, but it just ended my friend. i will search out the exact date and time of the very first one and will never stop celebrating it's anniversary by posting that retarded picture of the beatup guy you stole off the net and sent me, over and over and over and over and over and over.

While I am at it, do you want to tell us how 'your' quad named quadzilla was built by a 'custom' shop in  California again bubba? You should really stay down, but I actually wish you come back with another stupid comment so i can really throw down on yer intellectually challenged self so hard it will make Cains butt hurt.

Sleep tight buddy. I know I will. Wink

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2007, 02:11:55 AM »

Does this story have a happy ending? this has been a long book.  Wink

The only happy ending you can have with Big D is when you see his butt passing OUT the door.

Bounty1

« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2007, 02:15:30 AM »

I see part 2 coming up today. I will be watching.  Wink
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2007, 02:22:40 AM »

I see part 2 coming up today. I will be watching.  Wink

You really need a better hobby. I can't see how anyone would bother to read this worthless drivel, but hey I believe in giving the people what they want so I will be happy to oblige you Mr. B.

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2007, 03:49:49 AM »

Will you look at what the cat dragged in? Last I checked, you have no reason to EVER click a post with a topic like this one.

Did the big boy pullups I sent ever arrive and do they fit ok? Thanks for allowing me to end this night with a good laugh. I knew you were good for something.

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2007, 06:20:22 AM »

My grandmother always said if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all. 
[/quote]

My grandmother always said if you sleep with dogs you will catch fleas. Wink
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 07:38:06 AM by Da_Mtg_Man » Logged

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
KB

« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2007, 07:34:13 AM »

Swamp, I'm sure your a great guy, & I know you have a great business(better than most).
Your right about everyone having there flaws, I know I've got mine.
I can picture the leaf lickers reading all this & are laughing. There sayin "lets just take some more land away from them to ride on, then they can just all go to the ranch & have a bunch of fist fights, then we'll be able to take that place too". LOL

Lets all point our anger at them (nimbys) instead of each other & we'll probably do pretty good w/ some of our attitudes.

I'm done arguing w/ people here on the site, I got enough drama at home going on.

Have a good one, & I would love to buy that car hauler if you have it as soon as work picks back up.

Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2007, 08:08:13 AM »

Hey a great example how to gang up on a guy ( swampdonkey) and not get accused of being a Ruthless Gang of Internet Bullies.....LMAO

Good morning everyone... Grin

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
qt314nfla

« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2007, 09:01:08 AM »

I'd like to say I'm sorry to any one that had to read this thread.  A lot was unnecessary and uncalled for in the public forum.  I'm sorry for taking part in this thread.  I've deleted any posts I've made because I don't wish to continue down the path this took.  Anyone that wants to discuss this can PM me.
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2007, 09:23:47 AM »

Lord Jesus,
I pray that everybody is safe, at home and winding down to go to sleep. Lord Jesus my savior who died on that cross for my sins, I pray to you that tomorrow, when all of these beautiful people wake up tomorrow and bask in your world of beauty, that they will appreciate how precious life is and that it can all be taken away in just one gesture by your ever mighty hand. Lord Jesus I pray, that you can break down the barriers that are built between all of us as a riding community and just cast those stones into a dark abyss so we can all get along come together and create a united front of people who just want to enjoy the beauty of the gift you have given us, Lord Jesus in your blessed beautiful name, I pray please soften there hearts, everybody’s hearts and keep them safe. In your name I pray Lord Jesus… In your name I pray.

Amen

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2007, 09:32:35 AM »

Lord Jesus,
I pray that everybody is safe, at home and winding down to go to sleep. Lord Jesus my savior who died on that cross for my sins, I pray to you that tomorrow, when all of these beautiful people wake up tomorrow and bask in your world of beauty, that they will appreciate how precious life is and that it can all be taken away in just one gesture by your ever mighty hand. Lord Jesus I pray, that you can break down the barriers that are built between all of us as a riding community and just cast those stones into a dark abyss so we can all get along come together and create a united front of people who just want to enjoy the beauty of the gift you have given us, Lord Jesus in your blessed beautiful name, I pray please soften there hearts, everybody’s hearts and keep them safe. In your name I pray Lord Jesus… In your name I pray.

Amen brother.

KB

« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2007, 09:45:39 AM »

yeah that is FUNNY!

BD, you called me yesrerday while I was at work & asked what was goin on, I said same ol sh!t, you explained to me how I should stay out of things, I said i was just stickin up for somebody I didnt think deserved it.
I've done that a few times here, I think the first was when someone posted to another member to "please for the sake of the rest of us, please don't ever post anything again on this site", I jumped in that one too, said some things, later I apologized to him too.
Now I consider both of those guys my friend, one was even nice enought to help me out w/ a situation I had.

I told you "ya, I should just stay out of some things" or whatever & that when I get home from work I'll tell them sorry, which I did.
Anyway we talked a little more & you told me how you were gonna borrow your friends 36' Fountain w/ twin 250's that does 80 MPH to the Key's this Labor Day Weekend, & that it'll only take you about an hour maybe a hour & 1/2 to get there, I said "cool".

Anyway, I did what I said I was gonna do, & thought it would be a good idea to apologize.

But Ricky, I'm trying to read between the lines a little bit & getting kinda confused, I don't know why you would say that about QT.

I thought you called me yesterday to kinda help clear things up, but know I don't know what to think.

Oh, & to whoever cares, I'll try not to stick up for anybody anymore or be a Bully,
I'm even gonna take my trailer ball off my hitch that has "Bully" stamped on the top of it in little small letter's when I get home tonite.

this thread got outta control, I was really being sincere on my first post about saying I was sorry.

Have a good one everyone,
                                      Kelly B.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com