Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL FL. MUD RIDERS  (Read 20013 times)
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2007, 10:32:07 AM »

PEOPLE PEOPLE.....

My GOSH....

1st) As KB said a little while back in this post, we are tearing into each other, and I have said, we ain't the enemy here.  We are suppose ban together, but yet we continue to tear each other down. 

2nd) As for the pics, as I have always said, "what happens in the woods, should stay in the woods"...  Why must this keep coming up again, and again, and again.

3rd) Jack, though you know I have never had anything against you, and when all that crap started from way back then, I had your back.  When you jumped all down SwampDonkey, did you read his post, he wasn't bashing you, he really wasn't.  Perhaps you misread it, but I for one did not take it that way.

4th) As for FMR, what I don't understand, what the hell is the big deal.  Why do some ppl want to come against us.  Honestly folks, do you think we go in there in bash u ppl, honestly, we have better things to discuss.  And you know, personally since all this crap has been taking place on open forums, I am very happy and very glad that FMR is a closed forum, cause all this crap does not take place in there.  Seriously ppl, by bashing us, only makes it more apparent that it is a GOOD thing that it is a private room, cause if it weren't then all this crap would be happening in there.

Finally.....

People need to read, and then read a post prior to just start typing.  I really think some of you are really taking things out of context, or thinking it is saying one thing when it is saying another.  Do we all remember Sripple, or whatever the heck his name is, anytime someone would say anything, esp when it came to PBSO, he had have to start crap, well dang, that is all this stuff has been like lately. I appreciate what KB did, he came back on here, and tried to make things right.  Are we all so friggin board that we have to attack each other, or what.  This kind of crap is only going to drive ppl away, when we all need to pull together.  Hopefully it is just the full moon having an effect on brain cells or something, and this crap will all stop.  Perhaps I should just come back in a month or two, and see how everything is going. 

And yes, I will follow my own advise, and stay out this crap, so in order for me to do so, I guess it means I just need to stay off ALL open forums for a while.  Cause by no means do I really want to get pulled into this crap, but unfortanetly, I can only read some much B/S about a group that I think highly of, and a part of, and I have to say something!!!

AMEN!

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2007, 10:52:16 AM »

If I see any more threads like this they will be deleted without notice. Stop the arguing & swearing or I'll start banning people. It stops here.

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com