Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm feeling left out!  (Read 25235 times)
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2007, 08:15:01 PM »

I may even break the ole scardy cat out.

the 90?..LOL

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2007, 08:16:27 PM »

I got case of BL just for me and U dirt, maybe even some crown,.

"Better to be a Keyboard Jockey than a Grubby Freeloader."

This is almost philosophical mr dirt, like does a tree make a noise if it falls in the woods and no one hears. Lets ponder for a moment, racking up thousands of non forum topic related posts belittling people for no real reason, but to look good for the drama club, or looking hot so men will buy you stuff and take you riding?

Me? I would pay for three hot chicks to come out on rides with me and my crew, hell given em our bikes, let them drink 1/3 of the beer and feed them shrimp and steak just for looking good, I guess you guys could substitute pool boys and male massage therapists for hot women, so PL and wacker might also have a happy ending.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2007, 08:18:43 PM »

I may even break the ole scardy cat out.

the 90?..LOL

Yeah, I'll leave the 500 at home.

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
KAW3604x4

I am a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2007, 08:19:52 PM »

This is almost philosophical mr dirt, like does a tree make a noise if it falls in the woods and no one hears. Lets ponder for a moment, racking up thousands of non forum topic related posts belittling people for no real reason, but to look good for the drama club, or looking hot so men will buy you stuff and take you riding?

Me? I would pay for three hot chicks to come out on rides with me and my crew, hell given em our bikes, let them drink 1/3 of the beer and feed them shrimp and steak just for looking good, I guess you guys could substitute pool boys and male massage therapists for hot women, so PL and wacker might also have a happy ending.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2007, 08:23:30 PM »

Lets not start calling names again , the people you mentioned are dear friends of mine.

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
KB

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2007, 08:24:11 PM »

Two weekends in a row is kinda hard for me to leave town, maybe weekend after Labor Day we can head back up there.

Hopefully I'll be in that boat you seen tied to my dock Labor Day Weekend, y'all are more than welcome, it sleeps more than that little camper does & it has central A/C, not a little window unit, can be out in a storm & stay bone dry too.

But that boat stays there, we can do that any weekend (gotta play the tides to get in & out though), those 350 roller motors do drink up the gas though.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2007, 08:29:32 PM »

Lets not start calling names again , the people you mentioned are dear friends of mine.

Some of the people you are calling dear friends have thrown some pretty nasty names to friends of mine, I guess it is a vicious circle and I suppose I will break it in the name of good will and all that chit, but I am surprised neither have decided to throw their typical worthless blather and comments into this thread.

Now answer the philosophy question, one or two loud mouth donkeys, or three broke hot chicks on a ride?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2007, 08:31:14 PM »

The donkey's will do more work than some Freeloading chics....Azz, grass or Cash Nobody rides for free Spartacus.... Wink

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
qt314nfla

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2007, 08:31:37 PM »

Two weekends in a row is kinda hard for me to leave town, maybe weekend after Labor Day we can head back up there.

Hopefully I'll be in that boat you seen tied to my dock Labor Day Weekend, y'all are more than welcome, it sleeps more than that little camper does & it has central A/C, not a little window unit, can be out in a storm & stay bone dry too.

But that boat stays there, we can do that any weekend (gotta play the tides to get in & out though), those 350 roller motors do drink up the gas though.

Going to the ranch labor day w/ a few friends to play on the buggies and share adult beverages and jello shots w/ any of the fmr's that wish to find me on the buggy.  Boating sounds great I'd be more than happy to help out w/ the gas and beverages.  We should take it out and camp on one of the islands out there.  Hell we can always locate 'bird key' during the day. lol!!!
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2007, 08:33:25 PM »

The donkey's will do more work than some Freeloading chics....Azz, grass or Cash Nobody rides for free Spartacus.... Wink

That sh$t is off-the-chain there Mr. Dirte' Cool

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2007, 08:34:15 PM »

Going to the ranch labor day w/ a few friends to play on the buggies and share adult beverages and jello shots w/ any of the fmr's that wish to find me on the buggy.  Boating sounds great I'd be more than happy to help out w/ the gas and beverages.  We should take it out and camp on one of the islands out there.  Hell we can always locate 'bird key' during the day. lol!!!

Just a tip from Uncle Dirt...start talking TO people and stop talking AROUND people...and you might be better received.....I am just sayin
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 08:37:57 PM by Joedirt » Logged

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2007, 08:34:39 PM »

We will be there watching the festivities...Can I be the official bell ringer when the boxing matches start??

Who is fighting Jackl 1st?
qt314nfla

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2007, 08:35:40 PM »

We will be there watching the festivities...Can I be the official bell ringer when the boxing matches start??

Hell no you can come by and have shots w/ anyone else that wants them though.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2007, 08:39:30 PM »

I'll look for you this weekend brother. It's been a while since we've hooked up.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
garym
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2007, 08:40:05 PM »

HEY jACK,

Thanks a lot!!! my wife just saw the steak, shrimp,,looking good and she gets 1/3 of the beer comment....Now she quit cooking, went on strike, and wants to know where your place is!!!  Cry
quote author=JackL link=topic=27192.msg331765#msg331765 date=1188260972]

Some of the people you are calling dear friends have thrown some pretty nasty names to friends of mine, I guess it is a vicious circle and I suppose I will break it in the name of good will and all that chit, but I am surprised neither have decided to throw their typical worthless blather and comments into this thread.

Now answer the philosophy question, one or two loud mouth donkeys, or three broke hot chicks on a ride?

[/quote]
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2007, 08:42:28 PM »

Ouch, My buddy told me about riding with Greeks. He said never drink the wine and pass out, a burger on yer forehead will be the least of your worries my man.

I agree with the boating, this is sure the time of year I like to do it. I'm in anytime, never dove of fished much up north where you guys are. My gps can find  anything, that has been proven already.

garym
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2007, 08:43:01 PM »

you refering to me or qt....aaaaaah, whats up doc??

I'll look for you this weekend brother. It's been a while since we've hooked up.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2007, 08:45:18 PM »

Well, I was quoting you wasn't I?   lol.... Tell Paco to call me about those tires his buddy has. I'm waiting to hear from him.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2007, 08:47:00 PM »

Jackl....that tidbit of info happened a year ago. Roll Eyes.....is that why you are so Ticked?...You want me to decorate you when you pass out?

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
KB

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2007, 08:47:55 PM »

QT, theres a few cool islands just past the Skyway, we gotta bring our own fire wood though, you helped out plenty w/ gas & drinks(100 of them & I think 3 cases of beer) then we got into an argument at the gas pump because you wanted to put gas in my truck & i said "no".
I know your solid when it comes to $$.
You didn't see the back of that boat though, it says "NO WORRIES"
Able

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2007, 08:49:22 PM »

See what I mean? I go out for a little while and next thing I know you've hijacked my thread and are now talking about giving each other massages at RumpRanger Ranch  Huh
Jackl - RR does nothing for me. I'm not gonna take my mx bike through that nasty muck out there. And a bunch of flat trails do nothing for me either. That's all I saw when ricardo took me out there....although I did just miss meeting up with mtg man  Undecided
I'll check the schedule and let you know when I'll be going to motoplex. I'll be at Croom before then for sure for anyone that wants to meet up  Wink  Might go Thursday if I'm feeling better.
garym
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2007, 08:49:36 PM »

10-4 bro...rusty is going NY friday for opening hunt day...I will find out about those tires tomorrow.  See you all this weekend

Well, I was quoting you wasn't I?   lol.... Tell Paco to call me about those tires his buddy has. I'm waiting to hear from him.
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2007, 08:49:59 PM »

QT, theres a few cool islands just past the Skyway, we gotta bring our own fire wood though, you helped out plenty w/ gas & drinks(100 of them & I think 3 cases of beer) then we got into an argument at the gas pump because you wanted to put gas in my truck & i said "no".

LMAO..That is the spirit!!  Roll Eyes..that was one of the weirdest statements I have ever read.....

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
qt314nfla

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2007, 08:50:54 PM »

yep i know a few of those islands.  that's where 'bird key' is but you can't pull up on the island.  just a day time spot.  although if you're bringing the kids it's probably better if we stick around egmont key instead.  looking forward to the boating!
Bounty1

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2007, 08:51:07 PM »

Hey Caine and Jack, I will be up in Salt Springs on Labor Day weekend. The wife wants to go up to her happy place.  Wink Sounds like we are all going to have a busy weekend.

www.floridabash.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com