Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard from Muddfreak lately??  (Read 4965 times)
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 26, 2007, 09:09:11 PM »

Muddfreak where are you??? Dunno
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 09:38:43 PM »

funny, I hadn't seen him on here either.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Bounty1

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 10:12:24 PM »

While we are looking has anyone heard from medicmudder? I have been trying to get ahold of him and his son maddmudder
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 07:45:56 PM »

Has anyone seen my pet Iguana? Last seen in the vicinity of the keys.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 08:02:41 PM »

Yes, I saw him on Boca Grande a couple weeks ago.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
garym
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 08:46:32 PM »

ooops, was that yours?  it sure was yummy last night!
KB

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 09:26:34 PM »

Yes, I saw him on Boca Grande a couple weeks ago.

I hope his Iguana wasn't on Boca Grande(gasparilla Island) if so i might of got it w/ my pellet gun, sorry Jack.
People would like to choke old man Johnson for letting his 3 Lizards loose on that island, now theres 3,000.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 09:33:02 PM »

I hope his Iguana wasn't on Boca Grande(gasparilla Island) if so i might of got it w/ my pellet gun, sorry Jack.
People would like to choke old man Johnson for letting his 3 Lizards loose on that island, now theres 3,000.

Trust me when I say i don't waste pellets on them when my welding gloves work just fine to wring the neck and make a nice lunch for my gardener Pedro. This guy lived on big pine key on a nice diet of hibiscus trees...once. Wink

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 09:47:24 PM »

Trust me when I say i don't waste pellets on them when my welding gloves work just fine to wring the neck and make a nice lunch for my gardener Pedro. This guy lived on big pine key on a nice diet of hibiscus trees...once. Wink

Jack, on the west side of University traveling down Taft on the west bound side between 4-7 PM. Have you seen the numbers of those on the side of the road under the bushes blocking the canal? Some of those jokers undoubtedly get as large as a small baby gator, at least 4-6 feet. Although there color is not as deep as the one in the picture.

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 09:54:30 PM »

Jack, on the west side of University traveling down Taft on the west bound side between 4-7 PM. Have you seen the numbers of those on the side of the road under the bushes blocking the canal? Some of those jokers undoubtedly get as large as a small baby gator, at least 4-6 feet. Although there color is not as deep as the one in the picture.

Good lord, of course I have!! On the big water pipe over the canal at Flamingo and Pines a seven footer suns himself every morning, and all along Griffin towards 27 they lay right by the road. For some reason I do not see them in Davie here, but I have tons of friends in Hollywood who get two or three a day. They are worse in S Florida than the keys for sure. I saw a bunch of babies next to hotdiggity dog  in Dania last weekend.
They really need to do something about them, before they are like Brazilian peppers blotting all our space, and leaving those giant turds everywhere. I have a video i made of a big nasty poop brown colored one I knocked out of a tree with a rock in the keys, and later my buddy caught a tarpon with it.

PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 10:01:46 PM »

Watching one of those animal planet shows one evening, they said if lizard of this breed goes brown, that it indicates some sort of liver disease or liver failure, don’t know if that is true or not but, sure the fella needed to be put down. Trying to think, what in the food chain could take those jokers out? When they get that big I hear they can eat just about anything, meaning they are not herbivorous but more carnivorous.

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 10:15:39 PM »

Carl is doing great, lots of fishing and work. He is on the Adkins diet and lost about 40 LB's, been working out also and is working on his Black Belt. He went on a date last Friday with Jessica Biel and had a threesome with Jennifer and Anjolee....Brad Watched though.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2007, 09:45:18 AM »

Watching one of those animal planet shows one evening, they said if lizard of this breed goes brown, that it indicates some sort of liver disease or liver failure, don’t know if that is true or not but, sure the fella needed to be put down. Trying to think, what in the food chain could take those jokers out? When they get that big I hear they can eat just about anything, meaning they are not herbivorous but more carnivorous.

Only thing that I know in the food chain that takes these guys out in serious numbers is mexicans, unfortunately we got short changed and only get the salt water version which seem to prefer our jobs instead.

Carl is doing great, lots of fishing and work. He is on the Adkins diet and lost about 40 LB's, been working out also and is working on his Black Belt. He went on a date last Friday with Jessica Biel and had a threesome with Jennifer and Anjolee....Brad Watched though.

Thats great to hear, sounds just like a story that would come out of his mouth. Wink

Justbilly

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2007, 09:52:40 AM »

This I saw your missing Iguana on the lawn of a few million dollar mansion in Gables Estates.  This he traded you up Jack.
Believe he was sick of Hibiscus and wanted fresh fruits and the love of children.

Talk about Hijacking the Carl is missing thread!

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 09:56:41 AM »

This I saw your missing Iguana on the lawn of a few million dollar mansion in Gables Estates.  This he traded you up Jack.
Believe he was sick of Hibiscus and wanted fresh fruits and the love of children.

Talk about Hijacking the Carl is missing thread!

I don't do comedy very well, but threadjacking. Wink

garym
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 08:17:40 PM »

glad to hear he is doing well.. the threadjack is ok...the humor will never hurt anyone (permanently that is)
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 04:49:15 PM »

Hey Gary,

I'm still around here and there, been doing a BUNCH of fishing in the keys and Bahamas as well as some traveling.  I've been to Colorado a few times over the last few months.  WOW what a state if you like the outdoors, the streams are so clean you can drink out of them!!

Well I'm going to do something this weekend just not sure if it will be fishing or 4-wheeling.  

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
KB

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 05:32:29 PM »

Hey Gary,

I'm still around here and there, been doing a BUNCH of fishing in the keys and Bahamas as well as some traveling.  I've been to Colorado a few times over the last few months.  WOW what a state if you like the outdoors, the streams are so clean you can drink out of them!!

Well I'm going to do something this weekend just not sure if it will be fishing or 4-wheeling.  

Arkansas is the farthest I've been to the west, my friend is from Denver & just moved back there after being here about 10 yrs.
I'm afraid if I go out west I won't want to come back, but I hear things are expensive around CO.
If I move anywhere I think it will be TAHITI, my mom just got back from there & told me the people there are real friendly.
Black sand beaches would be somethin to see.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com