Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Second job  (Read 5657 times)
ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 24, 2007, 06:31:26 PM »

Im looking for a second job to Work on my days off average of 3days a week.
I go to Ptech Clearwater campus for Auto service tech right now and my main job is Kmart.

The second job could be in the Auto Trade, Retail, Fast food, warehouse, lawn mowing, maintance, Helper anything that you can do at age 17.
I have my GED.

My schedule would be from 1pm on during the week I would know the days off every thursday or friday for the next week.

10-20hrs a week. I ride a motorcycle but have access to an SUV if needed.
Looking for 7$hr or more, If the pay is enough I would even be interest in more hours and making it my main job.

I have experince In Fast food(3months), New car detailing(1month), Tv delivery(1month) and Retail(1month and counting).
Im very handy and can do just about anything on the ground, or small lader I cant do heights.

Im Open to anything that is willing to work with me on the schedule.

Thanks for looking!
Andrew Lachance

AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 07:15:49 PM »

Good luck man, things are really slow latley.

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 07:35:26 PM »

I need a retail job.  I applied at Advanced Autoparts but they said the chain might be going under?? Shocked Autozone said 18 but I applied anyway lol. 

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 07:38:06 PM »

..Good luck Andy last we heard you were at ST Pete Powersports...............

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 07:46:14 PM »

yea thats been over a year now... wow its been awhile. Just been doin my thing. I dont have to have a second job but I want money more and more of it.

AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 07:56:51 PM »

yea thats been over a year now... wow its been awhile. Just been doin my thing. I dont have to have a second job but I want money more and more of it.

Me too. I'm trying to save up money to buy a house and fix my truck.

1997 Chevy Silverado

Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 08:02:40 PM »

have yall looked on craigs list? there are hundreds of jobs posted everyday on there.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 08:08:17 PM »

have yall looked on craigs list? there are hundreds of jobs posted everyday on there.

I have.... I have sold alot and did a couple of side jobs on there....

1997 Chevy Silverado

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 11:30:12 PM »

go apply at publix. i work at one and its pretty cool. they are really flexible with the schedule. i started at just inder $7/hour. i was up to almost 8 after 6 months. waiting on the next evaluation to see what i get next. i work 4 days this week and have 20 hours. not too bad. after you put your application in, go back every few days or so and ask about it. that shows you are really interrested in it. im a bagger/front service clerk. good luck.
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 11:34:57 PM »

go apply at publix. i work at one and its pretty cool. they are really flexible with the schedule. i started at just inder $7/hour. i was up to almost 8 after 6 months. waiting on the next evaluation to see what i get next. i work 4 days this week and have 20 hours. not too bad. after you put your application in, go back every few days or so and ask about it. that shows you are really interrested in it. im a bagger/front service clerk. good luck.

My friend works at Publix and he started bagging groceries.  Now a few years later, he is a customer service rep and just got a promotion.

1997 Chevy Silverado

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2007, 12:29:09 AM »

My friend works at Publix and he started bagging groceries.  Now a few years later, he is a customer service rep and just got a promotion.

if youre good at your job and dont screw around, you can move up really quick. some of the store managers and up retire with a few million is stock! its a really great company. they sure do take care of ya. if i wasnt dead set on bein a bike/atv machanic, id probably stay with em.
ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2007, 11:11:26 AM »

Yeah Ill check them out. Last time i tried to getta job there I didnt get anywere with it. but i think thats because i didnt have my GED.

Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2007, 11:53:54 AM »

I just applied at 3 local powersport dealerships lol.  Doubt I will get a response but hey, its better than nothing.  I have a friend that works at Publix and she says she has great benefits from them, I think im gonna go apply even though I said it was my goal not to work at a supermarket Tongue

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2007, 05:50:29 PM »

Retail stores arnt bad at all. Im only part time and i get 10% off hardlines and 20%off soft lines in any sears holdings company.
And 25% off sprint 15% off nextell  12.5% off kaplan. And who knows where else.

And at PTEC i get 53% off snap-on 50% off matco 20% off napa 30% off at AIM supply. and who knows were else!

AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2007, 08:28:21 PM »

Retail stores arnt bad at all. Im only part time and i get 10% off hardlines and 20%off soft lines in any sears holdings company.
And 25% off sprint 15% off nextell  12.5% off kaplan. And who knows where else.

And at PTEC i get 53% off snap-on 50% off matco 20% off napa 30% off at AIM supply. and who knows were else!

Sweet deal!!!

I get discounts from my school from birght house networks and Dell computers.

I wish that I had some other discounts on tools!!!!

1997 Chevy Silverado

ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 08:55:08 PM »

I gotta a buddy from the Jeep forum I used to go to alot Who Said he maybe able to hook me up with a job at Autozone!! So that would be Awsome!!! I would be in heaven!
And it has way better pay then kmart so if they offer full time im down!! only neg. is its in tampa so like a 30-45 min drive but My motorcycle gets really good mileage!

Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2007, 08:57:43 PM »

I gotta a buddy from the Jeep forum I used to go to alot Who Said he maybe able to hook me up with a job at Autozone!! So that would be Awsome!!! I would be in heaven!
And it has way better pay then kmart so if they offer full time im down!! only neg. is its in tampa so like a 30-45 min drive but My motorcycle gets really good mileage!

I want a job at Autozone Undecided, only part-time though.  Like from 3:30PM to closing.  Then full days on weekends.  I need money to put into my truck.  Cutting lawns for cheap aint cutting it

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2007, 09:01:13 PM »

Well Im part time right now so it would be 2 part time jobs 50-60hrs a week plus 25hrs of school each week! Im a work aholic.

I dont need the money I just want expensive things

Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2007, 09:30:46 PM »

Well Im part time right now so it would be 2 part time jobs 50-60hrs a week plus 25hrs of school each week! Im a work aholic.

I dont need the money I just want expensive things

I have probably 32hrs of school each week.  I wish I could get a part-time job at a place like Autozone from around 3:30 - Closing.  It would bring me in a good cash flow and I can start working on my truck.  I really want to paint it and do some motor work Sad.  I'd just rather have a job around things that interest me and people that I can talk to and it wont just go in one ear and out the other... then again thats the perfect job Roll Eyes

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2007, 11:07:41 PM »

I agree!! were are you located ? I can ask the paint dept at my school if they can do it... most of the time its just the cost of paint and they can do nice stuff.

Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2007, 11:23:15 PM »

I agree!! were are you located ? I can ask the paint dept at my school if they can do it... most of the time its just the cost of paint and they can do nice stuff.

I'm in Hernando Co.  I was actually thinking of taking it on myself since I have a friend that painted his caprice candy red and it came out perfect.  I wouldnt be painting it candy red but the same color it is now, maybe with some flares.  Its all up in the air right now so who knows.  I first need a job Cheesy

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2007, 11:44:58 PM »

I'm in Hernando Co.  I was actually thinking of taking it on myself since I have a friend that painted his caprice candy red and it came out perfect.  I wouldnt be painting it candy red but the same color it is now, maybe with some flares.  Its all up in the air right now so who knows.  I first need a job Cheesy

Yea paints expensive!! good luck with it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com