Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John Couey...Gets the death penalty!  (Read 4446 times)
Alba450
Supreme Member

When in doubt lock em' up!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 24, 2007, 03:59:59 PM »

Wow! Finally they gave Couey his death sentence.  I was waiting for that loser to pass out and have a heart attack. 

Go burn in H*ll couey!

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
Able

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 04:03:25 PM »

Yeah the only bad thing is he'll appeal and live another 15-50 years in a 1 man cell where no one can get to him. so he gets to watch tv, make phone calls, get mail, and breather while that poor little girl was raped , tortured, and died after being burried alive  Angry

I say he should have been drugout back and shot along with the people that were in the trailer while he did it.
Alba450
Supreme Member

When in doubt lock em' up!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 04:07:46 PM »

He's a discrace to America!

I just want couey hanging from the cieling of knights indoor shooting range and let Jessica's family take turns target shooting with a 12 gauge.  That is what he deserves!

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
Able

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 04:11:17 PM »

Actually I think any man that does something like that should be given a sex change with no anestesia then released into the general prison population with no lube  Wink  And encourage the inmates to do what they want with him , and dispose of him whenever they're done.
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 04:31:29 PM »

I agree with Able...however he should have to suffer a long time.

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Able

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 04:32:22 PM »

I agree with Able...however he should have to suffer a long time.

Definitely have to suffer for a long time. I say pass him from cell block to cell block so they all get a turn  Wink
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 05:14:06 PM »

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,2124.0.html

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,27081.0.html
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 05:15:44 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 08:13:14 AM »

There are no word's to decribe what this piece of waste deserve's to have done to him

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
bruteforceski

THANK GOD ITS MONDAY

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 12:31:42 PM »

I think that you all are way off in your ideas of what should happen to this piece of sh*t, scraped off the floors of hell! what should happen to him is exactly what should happen to every person who has ever harmed a child. To start with he should be beaten and tortured to death, by the family, then we should use all of our medical technology to bring him back to life, nurse him back to health, convince him that he will just spend the rest of his life behind bars and then when he thinks all he has to worry about is bubba tearing into his a$$, we drop a bombshell on him. Not only will bubba have his way with him, but he will be beaten and tortured to death again, then brought back again the same way, and we keep doing this process until our medical technology can no longer bring him back, last time around he should suffer the same death that little girl,"save the best for last". just my thoughts
bignickwaite

yee haww

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 01:14:34 PM »

well gentleman im a corrections officer for the state and i hate to say it but the death penaty is getting off quite easy . hes going to FSP or UNION CI an going to sit in a cell and have tv and everything . those guys on death row are untouchable there always seggergated and almost never have any inmate contact . he needed a life sentance and then he would be around open population and there he would ge the treatment he deserves . im kinda glad he got the death penalty though because if he was in my prison i would have a hard time .."not losing my job" he is a peice of sh** and deserves to be around inmates who know what exacaly what he did. to me for a crime like that we should throw him to the wolves.

renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2007, 01:19:24 PM »

bignick is right.  he will be cossetted and well taken care of.  Our tax money will feed him, keep him in a/c, pay for his medical care and keep him from harm.  I just wish there was a Fast Track version of the death penalty for those who have no reasonable doubt that the trip back from the courthouse would end at The Chair. 
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2007, 01:51:49 PM »

I live just north of where little Jessie lived and I can tell you the folks around here don't like seeing him get off this easy.
I think he should die in the same manor as Jessie did, being raped and buried alive to die.
Even that's getting off easy in my opinion.

If I had a jail job, I'd be proud to lose it over this scum bag.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2007, 02:02:57 PM »

yeah, we need a Florida Express lane to the chair and then air it on LIVE Pay per view. donate the money to the family.  We can even have a lottery to see who press the button.   Wink
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 02:07:03 PM by big-daddy » Logged

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2007, 02:54:33 PM »

That guy is a sick asswhole...I would of loved to see the dad of the little girl stick him in the face and make hime spit out some teeth.I got so angry watching the video of him in court for some reason I wish I could have broken his face
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2007, 03:17:47 PM »

You know Mark would like nothing more than to get his hands on that scum bag. My son and I saw Mark at the local drivers license office and as much as I wanted to shake his hand and tell him how I feel, I thought it best just to give a nod of the head as our eyes met. He looked at me and returned the nod, but you could see the big hole in him like part of him had died. So sad.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com