Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heartland Motors  (Read 4362 times)
bbf
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 23, 2007, 07:18:28 PM »

My Uncle just took me car shopping...
I just picked up my first car from Heartland Motors. The Salesmen were very helpful and professional in guiding me to the perfect first car for me. I will be going back to Heartland Motors for future purchases and referring them to all of my friends.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 10:38:34 PM »

Thank you, we try to make all of our customers feel comfortable and among friends.  Saving them money and having them know they are getting a quality product is the best part of my Job.  Enjoy!!! Wink
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 12:48:28 AM »

Thank you, we try to make all of our customers feel comfortable and among friends.  Saving them money and having them know they are getting a quality product is the best part of my Job.  Enjoy!!! Wink

you still a cowboy fan.  JK, if Dynodon talks highly about you, then you are a good person, because he has good judgement in my opinion.  Keep up the good work, because HONEST used car salesmen are few and far between.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 08:53:55 AM »

you still a cowboy fan.  JK, if Dynodon talks highly about you, then you are a good person, because he has good judgement in my opinion.  Keep up the good work, because HONEST used car salesmen are few and far between.

Honest owners are even harder to find Wink lol  We are Christians and try to help as many folks as we can, if that means keeping them from getting ripped off someplace else than that is good enough for me.... even if they dont buy here.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 07:41:05 PM »

I just picked up my first car from Heartland Motors. The Salesmen were very helpful and professional in guiding me to the perfect first car for me. I will be going back to Heartland Motors for future purchases and referring them to all of my friends.

What type of CAR did you get son?

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 10:05:32 PM »

What type of CAR did you get son?

18 YEARS of feminine dress, and makeup....she got a 2004 Ford Taurus SE with 43000 miles 5000.00 plus tax  Wink
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 03:33:14 PM »

So Shelton is the uncle Grin

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 04:10:57 PM »

So Shelton is the uncle Grin
Well thats what her mom calls him Shocked