Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where To Ride In Ft. Pierce?  (Read 2523 times)
Greenbln117

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 22, 2007, 10:40:51 AM »

Well guys we need to do something about this issue of no place to ride.
I been riding for a year behind the holiday express hotel road 70 and I have never had a problem beside the last 3 months. The cops are telling people it is trespassing now. Where are the signs?
Recently the cops are handing out tickets and the tickets are for a $100.00 that is BS. This is way out of hand We need do something before it get worst. What is worst is this DUMB city is building a skate park. WHERE IS ARE ATV PARK?
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 11:14:56 AM »

Are you talking about the Bike trails? Yeah, we've never had a problem there but I've always known it not 100% legal. The biker throw a hissy fit when their bike trails get messed up or they see anyone remotely near them.

Just go hit up those sand dunes off of US-1. Don't worry about the signs, they dont mean anything. Get far enough back and they can't see you.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 11:40:44 AM »

There is no Legal Place to ride in St Lucie County. There are a lot of old school SLC people who do anyway @ places they have for years....SO do not post that you ride illegally. It is not very bright and it makes you rather foolish. Roll Eyes

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Rare Earth Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 01:07:46 PM »

Well, guys I have been riding in st Lucie county for at least 35 years and yes back in the day we had a lot of places to ride like the savannas north Indro rd. in the mud and across U.S.1 in the dunes at link port now called (Harbor Branch) also use to ride from savanna road south all the way to Jensen beach along the RR tracks in the sand dunes and from midway rd. south in the savannas in the mud past Walton rd. all the way south to Jensen beach blvd.and when they stop us from riding those places we went to Becker road then across from Rinker on midway road and I know there are more places we went to but theses were the main rides I went out behind Holiday inn last sat. for a hour did not see the man but left early did not want to take the chance. I have went to many group meetings with the commissioner's to get a place to ride and to tell you they DON'T care no matter how many people you get to go there for a meeting or sign a paper it's sad but true Big T. later.

Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch
indianjoe
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 01:10:06 PM »

There is no Legal Place to ride in St Lucie County. There are a lot of old school SLC people who do anyway @ places they have for years....SO do not post that you ride illegally. It is not very bright and it makes you rather foolish. Roll Eyes

Thanks for this post Joedirt..this place has been illegal for some time....when we were trying to get an atv park opened here pictures of what had been done there were used to show illegal riding.

Tater,

Those were the days.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 01:16:06 PM by indianjoe » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com