Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gainesville  (Read 1500 times)
Nismo

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 19, 2007, 10:21:19 AM »

Hey I used to be on this site way back when you could ride everywhere without a hassle,Badluck, Yucapen, Lehigh... I got out of riding about 3 yrs ago when everything went to crap and now Im lookin to get back into riding again, just moved up to Gainesville from the 941 area and about to purchase another quad.. Anyone from up here know of any good riding spots besides ONF? I heard theyre gettin pretty strict and now have a designated trailsystem.. Lemme know so I know if itll be worth it to be able to ride again without all the BS.. Thanks lookin foward to hittin the dirt agian
KB

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 07:44:03 AM »

ONF has changed so much in the last 3 yrs. you wouldn't believe it, most areas have been closed, you need your bikes to be registered nowadays to ride there, there is a sticky to a link on how to get your bike titled & stickered on the home page here on this site,, if anything it will help on being able to I.D. a stolen quad if you don't have the boat looking sticker on your rear fender(ticket).Also if you get caught got w/ any mud on your machine you may get a 500.00 fine.But I just wonder where all that $$ for the sticker/Registrations are going.

Theres a guy that owns the other site www.floridaatv.com & he just bought 200 acres & turning it into a place for us to ride, you should search it, look at the pics., & go there, its called the MOTOPLEX, some(myself incl.)are going this weekend(24th).
He's doin a lot for us as a place to ride & talking about hopefully opening more parks in the State for us to ride.

It's not far from you, maybe an hour, I would guess,(about 5 exits west of I-75, off of I-10) near Madison, north of Perry.

You should check it out.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 07:46:11 AM by KB » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com