Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bout Them COWBOYS!!!  (Read 23460 times)
SWAMP_DONKEY

« on: August 09, 2007, 11:45:14 PM »

This is our year...SUPERBOWL, here we come!!!!
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 11:54:19 PM »

ok.  Huh
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 12:14:45 AM »

OMG ANOTHER COWBOYS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

swamp is my new favorite atvfl member!!
 Kiss

i cant wait to see how we do man!
hopefully romo wont choke lol
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 12:41:25 AM »

cowboys gonna do same thing they did last year, nothing. DOLPHINS gonna take it this year. how bout them DOLPHINS!!!
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 12:44:25 AM »

cowboys gonna do same thing they did last year, nothing. DOLPHINS gonna take it this year. how bout them DOLPHINS!!!

haha you like those fish? dolphins? pbbt
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 12:59:55 AM »

thats right i do like those fish. thats my home team. have any of you cowboy fans ever even been to dallas? or you just like there team colors?
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 01:38:47 AM »

well...my dad was from dallas so i grew up liking that team otherwise i'd have to like the pats seeing as how i was born in ct.
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 04:24:37 AM »

I love the Dolphins....But for sure the Patriots are going to win this season
papahouse

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 06:20:40 AM »

I am with ya SWAMP, love the Cowboys even used to go to the games when I lived there. Just not sure it is a Super Bowl year Romo needs to mature a little more but he is a good fantasy football pick. We will be in the playoffs though!
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 07:28:16 AM »

Maybe you should start with the fundamentals like teaching your quarterback to hold the snap for the kicker without fumbling away the post season.

"Nice goin', Romo"

I really think this year's superbowl is going to be Detroit Lions vs The Cleveland Browns.

Go ahead, and right that down. 

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2007, 07:57:56 AM »

Too bad the Dolphins will suck again this year. And I am a Dophin fan, so don't go and flame me!! I am a realist. The offensive line is still offensive. Cam is no miracle worker. Face it, we are rebuilding the offense with an aging defense. By the time we can score effectively, we won't be able to stop anybody from scoring. Maybe we will make the playoffs....

but..... GO DOLPHINS!!

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2007, 08:29:30 AM »

Dare I say go BUCS lol I know they are not superbowl bond but I still watch them every sunday

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2007, 09:43:25 AM »

thats right i do like those fish. thats my home team. have any of you cowboy fans ever even been to Dallas? or you just like there team colors?

Actually Yes...I had season tickets and side line passes (watched from the benches or the front row behind the players) to every game growing up, stayed in the same hotels on the same floors as the players and have all their autographs and received letters every year from Tom Landry for my birthday when I was a kid.I have gone to watch the Cowboys on vacation Two years in a row for spring training in  Wichita Falls, Texas. Randy White (#54) and my Father used to go fishing every year in Lake Okeechobee. I have had a Dallas star tattooed on my back for 20 years. I also have pictures to back up all the claims and I am very pasionate about my "BOYS" during the season nothing happens when the COWBOYS play!!! So am I a true FAN??  Ask anyone who knows me Wink
shirah86

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2007, 09:49:38 AM »

Grin
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2007, 10:09:08 AM »

thats right i do like those fish. thats my home team. have any of you cowboy fans ever even been to dallas? or you just like there team colors?

You have to be from an area to like the team?.....Please.. Roll Eyes

Ps Dolphins and Cowboys Stink......

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 11:18:26 AM »

Be nice Dirty Boy..also you have to be a true fan to a NFL Team to knock another true fans Team, its a MAN LAW. lol    Who do you claim... and do they have 5 superbowl wins like the Cowboys?
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 11:32:25 AM »

Be nice Dirty Boy..also you have to be a true fan to a NFL Team to knock another true fans Team, its a MAN LAW. lol    Who do you claim... and do they have 5 superbowl wins like the Cowboys?

Easy Donkey Butt..LOL
Like the FIN Fans you live in the past....I am all about the Future.....Detroit Lions BABY!!!... Grin

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 11:48:25 AM »

Easy Donkey Butt..LOL
Like the FIN Fans you live in the past....I am all about the Future.....Detroit Lions BABY!!!... Grin

Did you just call me a....Jack A$$....you did , you did  lol. 

Future??? What Future??? the first to be out of the playoffs?? or the first to pick in the next draft...lol
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 11:56:18 AM »

don't get your rocks off just yet, it is only preseason.  they still have alot of questions.

romo ready to lead a team - I think so.
revamped coaching staff familiar with each one's style of play - Probably by end of season.
deep enough on the bench to substain some injuries - I think so, especially on offense.
terrell owens going to behave and not be a crybaby this year - Doubt it, unless he gets 15 looks a game.
new offensive coordinator have enough cahuna's to let terrell owens know he is only a player - Doubt it.
offensive coordinator good enough for the NFL - Seriously think he is, he has worked under some good coaches.

i feel with the offseason trades, pick ups, and drafts there are several teams that will come to light this year.  i don't think there will be an over dominant team from either league this year and playoff races will be tight again this year.  i think dallas has a legitmate shot, the biggest question i have is ROMO.  they sure do have enough offense around him to support him, just hope he can get those hot coals out from under his feet and settle down.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2007, 12:54:33 PM »

don't get your rocks off just yet, it is only preseason.  they still have alot of questions.

romo ready to lead a team - I think so.
revamped coaching staff familiar with each one's style of play - Probably by end of season.
deep enough on the bench to substain some injuries - I think so, especially on offense.
terrell owens going to behave and not be a crybaby this year - Doubt it, unless he gets 15 looks a game.
new offensive coordinator have enough cahuna's to let terrell owens know he is only a player - Doubt it.
offensive coordinator good enough for the NFL - Seriously think he is, he has worked under some good coaches.

i feel with the offseason trades, pick ups, and drafts there are several teams that will come to light this year.  i don't think there will be an over dominant team from either league this year and playoff races will be tight again this year.  i think dallas has a legitmate shot, the biggest question i have is ROMO.  they sure do have enough offense around him to support him, just hope he can get those hot coals out from under his feet and settle down.

My Wife and I had this same conversation as we watched the game last night...could you let me have one day to dream Grin lol  My Wife is as big a fan as I am and not because of me , she was a fan from a little girl. On Game days it is easy to see why the Pearce House is in TOTAl game mode.

* colton 068.jpg (43.41 KB, 512x384 - viewed 177 times.)

* colton 064.jpg (32.78 KB, 512x384 - viewed 206 times.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 02:21:36 PM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2007, 01:55:38 PM »

Maybe you should start with the fundamentals like teaching your quarterback to hold the snap for the kicker without fumbling away the post season.

"Nice goin', Romo"

I really think this year's superbowl is going to be Detroit Lions vs The Cleveland Browns.

Go ahead, and right that down. 

best post yet. i have the nads to admit i am a lions fan.

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2007, 02:02:08 PM »

MIAMI DOLPHINS #1
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2007, 03:39:54 PM »

Swamp, I think they have a legitmate shot, I just hope for all the cowboys fans,that wade phillips can lead them deep into the playoffs and terrell owens can keep his ego off of the field.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
YELLOW RR

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2007, 04:09:10 PM »

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES Wink

Damn i hate the COWGIRLS, I hope T.O. breaks his leg.

2007 LTR450
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2007, 04:47:19 PM »

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES Wink

Damn i hate the COWGIRLS, I hope T.O. breaks his leg.

This was the last picture of the last EAGLE fan I had in the house....R.I.P.

His family misses him. Shocked

* colton 079.jpg (34.17 KB, 512x384 - viewed 155 times.)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com