Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jax Raceways 2/24/05 T&T  (Read 2749 times)
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: February 18, 2005, 01:21:14 AM »

They are still allowing ATV's on T&T night so I am going to head out there next Thursday and check it out. See what this slow 400 will do!  Wink For those who don't know Jax is an 1/8th mile asphalt drag strip. Required equipment is long pants, shoes & socks, a riding jacket or leather jacket, gloves, helmet and a lanyard kill switch. You might be able to get away without the kill switch but it really depends upon who is running the tech.

Any other takers? T&T is from 6pm-9pm

http://www.jaxracewaysonline.com/

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 08:54:20 PM »

They do that down here on friday nights for $15
The R ran 8.7 and I think around 77mph in the 1/8th

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 02:00:47 AM »

They do that down here on friday nights for $15
The R ran 8.7 and I think around 77mph in the 1/8th

Might be a good Idea for a group ride one weekend. Friday night at the drags and hit the MX track on Saturday  Wink That's a good time man if I even get into the 8's I'll be real happy. We'll see I am mainly going out there so I can do some tuning and get it where it needs to be with the new ignition. I switched to a cold plug and it's not running as good as it was before so I am going to switch it back before I go out there. Then just play with the different settings on the Dyna, swap sprockets etc. I'll post up some times after I go.

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 09:26:30 PM »

Finally got out there tonight. It was packed and I was only able to get in 4 runs  :-/  Made some rookie mistakes.....1 red light(10.07), 1 didn't fully stage(best run of the night Embarrassed), bogged once(10.054), and my only timed good run of the night was a 9.67@66.3mph with a 2.08 60ft and 6.07@330ft. Going back out another night when there's hopefuly less people and I can get some more runs in. There were only 2 other quads out there both had mild mods pipe, filter etc. a 400ex and yfz450 both got smoked  Grin I ran the 400 the same run I didn't stage fully and when his light went green we both left out. Beat him to the other end by about 7 bike lengths  Wink The yfz got beat on the 9.6 run to his 10.153.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2005, 05:39:29 AM »

Hope chuck dont read this he will break another bone just to beat everyone.   Grin he takes his racing to serious I know  I whent to saltsdale with him  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2005, 08:02:14 AM »

Hope chuck dont read this he will break another bone just to beat everyone.   Grin he takes his racing to serious I know  I whent to saltsdale with him  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

CROSSING THE FINISH LINE FIRST IS STILL CROSSING THE FINISH LINE FIRST ON ALL FOUR OR NOT....LOL [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2005, 09:16:02 PM »

CROSSING THE FINISH LINE FIRST IS STILL CROSSING THE FINISH LINE FIRST ON ALL FOUR OR NOT....LOL [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Ain't that the truth! lol  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com