Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to ONF and need some info.  (Read 1788 times)
MPTonyT

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 01, 2007, 05:54:50 PM »

Looking to go camping the weekend of Thanksgiving and was wondering the best spot to camp out there.

I've never been there and my mom and girlfriend are going to go with us so we will need power hook ups and bathrooms and hopefully showers. If any of you know of any good spots, camping fees, and any good places to ride please let me know.

Thanks guys...

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R
KB

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 10:31:30 PM »

I think Thanksgiving is like the most popular day for hunting, I wouldn't go to ONF during gun season, some of those dog hunters are cool but some are like out of Delivarance or Scrambletown somethin,they crazy, be shootin at you.

maybe theres no hunting around the new "designated trail system" but I haven't been there yet cause you need your bikes registered & I haven't done that yet.
MPTonyT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 09:25:08 AM »

anyone else have any comments on this?

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R
Southern Outlaw

To finish 1st U must 1st finish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 09:31:10 AM »

MP TONY...I would "CALL" the ranger station and ask questions...I rode on thanksgiving last year at the new trail system with camping out of Lake Delancey/Rodman Damn area....lot of bikes there and camping area was full...did however run into a few hunters on the designated trail system...don't know why they would hunt there with all the noise and people....again your best advise is to call the ranger station and they can give you all the up to date info. ....

I do not ride there anymore cause of the trails "SO" whooped out and that plays havoc on my back...do ride Osceala alot....great trails and you can get a map of all the trail at the Olustee store on US 90...

TEAM OUTLAW
 "The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you
MPTonyT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 03:06:15 PM »

thats cool. ill have her call up and get the info as shes the one thats trying to get this all together.

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com