Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KIDS SECTION IN RESTAURANTS???  (Read 59339 times)
MOTOCROSS MAVERICK
Supreme Member

RACE LIKE ITS GOING TO BE YOUR LAST RACE!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2007, 04:40:42 PM »

I love lamp! I love carpet!

cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2007, 04:47:40 PM »

I love lamp! I love carpet!

All I can say, WOW - what the fetch?Huh??

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2007, 04:48:11 PM »

Wow, is this what is commonly referred to as <gasp> drama?

I think so Instigator....I mean Jackl.... Wink Grin

I was just curious cause the last time I saw someone run a train like this it cost me $19.99 on PPV. Wink

Can we talk about wings again. I'm hungry.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2007, 05:51:53 PM »

Like it was posted on our website QT which I am sure you and your cretins have seen. Can’t mess with a Florida Mud Rider. We don’t tolerate it one single bit.

Call us what you may, call us what you will; the true test is time, Time and time again has proven and redeemed people. It also shows what there true colors are. Paint the picture and read the story the way you want, but the truth is the truth and that’s all that matters.

Heres da link!

http://floridamudriders.com/viewtopic.php?t=2588&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Able

« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2007, 07:09:04 PM »

Bar that serves mainly alcohol and a little food (sandwiches , chips, etc) - no kids ever

Irish bar and grill places actually cater to kids and families during the day  in many places.

It's amazing how many ex kids don't like kids LOL  You anti-kids people should realize that if society shuns them now, they'll pay you back later. If you want adult only interaction order some food, pick it up, eat it while running your nasty mouths at your own house with anyone you wish to invite. But when in public - you know where everyone is welcome - try to act civilized, watch you language and set an example for how the kids should act instead of looking down you nose at the future of our world for being what they are.... kids. I am just thankful some people dont have kids. Can you imagine how they would come up ? I assume QT and others were perfect angels when they were young....yeah right. I'm against abortion with every bit of my being, but people that spend their time crying about a kid being a kid makes me think they are a good argument for it. If only their parents had known they would turn out to be ill-adjusted, malcontent, child hating jerks.  Hey QT you should go get your nuts clipped so you don't make any of those restraunt rampaging little ones for yourself  Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 07:11:36 PM by Able » Logged
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2007, 07:28:45 PM »

Bar that serves mainly alcohol and a little food (sandwiches , chips, etc) - no kids ever

Irish bar and grill places actually cater to kids and families during the day  in many places.

It's amazing how many ex kids don't like kids LOL  You anti-kids people should realize that if society shuns them now, they'll pay you back later. If you want adult only interaction order some food, pick it up, eat it while running your nasty mouths at your own house with anyone you wish to invite. But when in public - you know where everyone is welcome - try to act civilized, watch you language and set an example for how the kids should act instead of looking down you nose at the future of our world for being what they are.... kids. I am just thankful some people dont have kids. Can you imagine how they would come up ? I assume QT and others were perfect angels when they were young....yeah right. I'm against abortion with every bit of my being, but people that spend their time crying about a kid being a kid makes me think they are a good argument for it. If only their parents had known they would turn out to be ill-adjusted, malcontent, child hating jerks.  Hey QT you should go get your nuts clipped so you don't make any of those restraunt rampaging little ones for yourself  Cheesy

Beautifully said!  Toast Yup! Welcome! First Place Bow Boxer Drink

And your not even a Mud Rider wanna join Roll Eyes

Able

« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2007, 07:30:09 PM »

And yopur not even a MudRider wanna join Roll Eyes

LMAO Bushwacker it's Cain, but thanks for the invite  Wink Just shows even you and I can agree on something  Grin
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2007, 07:38:44 PM »

Oh crap I gotta delete that now there gonna give me hell for this one... Bonk Owie Help!
LOL Yes I admit we agreed.  Shocked

You snuck that one in! I didnt know your new name! Huh

JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2007, 07:40:56 PM »

LMAO Bushwacker it's Cain, but thanks for the invite  Wink Just shows even you and I can agree on something  Grin

I wish I could have got here two minutes earlier to laugh at your brown nose Cain.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2007, 07:45:01 PM »

I wish I could have got here two minutes earlier to laugh at your brown nose Cain.

Well the sad part about it was I did not know it was him. We hate each other Cool

Able

« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2007, 07:48:15 PM »

This has been my name here for a long time now, and yes, we hate each other

The funny thing is that I almost posted before bushwacker to comment that joedirt and I actually agreed on something. That was worth waiting for  Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 07:51:45 PM by Able » Logged
Able

« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2007, 07:52:48 PM »

no brown nose here exhaust huffer, just had to let him know who he had agreed with.
Besides anytime I want to ride with FMR (Frickin morons and retards) I'll just call you  Wink
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 08:05:16 PM by Able » Logged
qt314nfla

« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2007, 07:59:26 PM »

ok, i have to take a moment to apologize.  i was just schooled on the term breeder.  i was not aware of the negative connotation of it.  i have used it for years as an interchangable word like parent.  i just wanted to take a moment to say that i never have meant that word in any derogatory way.
Able

« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2007, 08:10:58 PM »

ok, i have to take a moment to apologize.  i was just schooled on the term breeder.  i was not aware of the negative connotation of it.  i have used it for years as an interchangable word like parent.  i just wanted to take a moment to say that i never have meant that word in any derogatory way.

LMAO  I have no idea what derogatory implication goes along with the term you used, but I find it funny that you feel the need to segregate yourself from those that engage in procreation and perpetuate our genes as well as the global population. does that make you a non-parent (avoiding the possibly offensive term here) or can we label you as you have labeled us ? maybe sterile old maid ? or perhaps infertile mamma's girl ? Or would a general description of "one not worthy of producing children" suffice ? Grin
qt314nfla

« Reply #114 on: August 08, 2007, 08:17:35 PM »

LMAO  I have no idea what derogatory implication goes along with the term you used, but I find it funny that you feel the need to segregate yourself from those that engage in procreation and perpetuate our genes as well as the global population. does that make you a non-parent (avoiding the possibly offensive term here) or can we label you as you have labeled us ? maybe sterile old maid ? or perhaps infertile mamma's girl ? Or would a general description of "one not worthy of producing children" suffice ? Grin

none of those offend me.  so it's all good.
papahouse

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: August 08, 2007, 08:21:26 PM »

I think we need a section on here for all those that like to label and call names. When I registered on this site it was to learn more about ridin areas, make new friends to ride with and share ridin experiences not this BULLSHIT!!! Ya'll are worse than a bunch of ? well I can't think of anything worse than this!
Able

« Reply #116 on: August 08, 2007, 08:22:35 PM »

none of those offend me.  so it's all good.

No problem you know I don't actually want to offend you.

But have you consdered the fact that your parents were some of those you now speak out against ? Just wondering.
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: August 08, 2007, 08:24:13 PM »

I think we need a section on here for all those that like to label and call names. When I registered on this site it was to learn more about ridin areas, make new friends to ride with and share ridin experiences not this BULLSHIT!!! Ya'll are worse than a bunch of ? well I can't think of anything worse than this!
Ehh you get used to it after a while but hey its ATVFL one big "Happy" family.

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
Able

« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2007, 08:26:53 PM »

No offense was intended to you or QT papahouse. I feel we should be able to engage in discussions without being offended. I simply responded to the prior 4 pages of posts. QT knows I wasn't trying to offend her. If I offended you I apologize as it was unintentional. However, I feel it necessary to point out that not everyone here agrees on every issue, including on general topics. I would recommend simply not participating in those that you don't want to associate yourself with to avoid engaging in what you might feel is inappropriate. Keep in mind if every post here was only atv related (not including for sale threads) then the site would be cut down by about 50 %.
papahouse

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2007, 08:39:24 PM »

No offense was intended to you or QT papahouse. I feel we should be able to engage in discussions without being offended. I simply responded to the prior 4 pages of posts. QT knows I wasn't trying to offend her. If I offended you I apologize as it was unintentional. However, I feel it necessary to point out that not everyone here agrees on every issue, including on general topics. I would recommend simply not participating in those that you don't want to associate yourself with to avoid engaging in what you might feel is inappropriate. Keep in mind if every post here was only atv related (not including for sale threads) then the site would be cut down by about 50 %.

No offense taken, differing opinions are one thing but this thread went way bevond that. As I am sure you are aware I to like to share differing opinions but also like to share ridin adventures. Let's keep it to differing opinions a forget the labeling and name calling.
Able

« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2007, 08:42:27 PM »

I just gotta sing..........

(from lion king) ...... Can you feel the love tonight...........

QT you just need a good man to settle down with and then you will want kids out of the love you share with that special man. Hey, I hear Jackl is available  Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

But if you two DID have a kid, he would probably be the anti-Christ spelling doom for the world as we know it  Undecided
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 08:47:34 PM by Able » Logged
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2007, 08:49:35 PM »

So I guess there more folks on the side of having a kids or family section in restaurants, from what a gather from reading through all these post. I knew there would be some ignorant opinions like from Able, Joe Dirt, etc. They probably would still vote pres. Bush for another term. Huh
 Anyways the point of the conversation was smarts of keeping customers happy, along with restaurants and there waiting staff. I know this would make customers without kids very happy along with the ones with kids too. All of my friends that have kids agree with me on this, they told me their selves that they wish they had children and family sides to restaurants. They even stated when they go out without there children they would like a peaceful dinner out in a restaurant. I guess my friends have entered the 21st century along with most of us. For the few that are ignorant be ignorant and be left behind. Undecided  

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Able

« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2007, 08:57:37 PM »

So I guess there more folks on the side of having a kids or family section in restaurants, from what a gather from reading through all these post. I knew there would be some ignorant opinions like from Able, Joe Dirt, etc. They probably would still vote pres. Bush for another term. Huh
 Anyways the point of the conversation was smarts of keeping customers happy, along with restaurants and there waiting staff. I know this would make customers without kids very happy along with the ones with kids too. All of my friends that have kids agree with me on this, they told me their selves that they wish they had children and family sides to restaurants. They even stated when they go out without there children they would like a peaceful dinner out in a restaurant. I guess my friends have entered the 21st century along with most of us. For the few that are ignorant be ignorant and be left behind. Undecided  

What a laugh.... you call people ignorant for having an opinion, while you assert yours like it is gold. Then try to incorporate politics LMAO. I'm so glad you and your friend of the 21st century have it all figured out  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

One person's rights end where another's begin, and like it or not kids have rights too, even though they can't be expected (at least not by those WITH common sense) to act like small adults.  for someone to say kids shouldn't be allowed in restraunts is insane. what's next ? sporting events ? malls ? hey maybe we should make them all wear veils and walk 5 steps behind ! yep that's a real progressive 21st century attitude you have there  Roll Eyes
qt314nfla

« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2007, 09:09:23 PM »

I just gotta sing..........

(from lion king) ...... Can you feel the love tonight...........

QT you just need a good man to settle down with and then you will want kids out of the love you share with that special man. Hey, I hear Jackl is available  Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

But if you two DID have a kid, he would probably be the anti-Christ spelling doom for the world as we know it  Undecided

I've been holding out for someone for quite some time.  I'll see where it goes as it unfolds.

And no like I said earlier I wouldn't wish my child aka the spawn of satan on anyone. haha
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2007, 09:09:52 PM »

What a laugh.... you call people ignorant for having an opinion, while you assert yours like it is gold. Then try to incorporate politics LMAO. I'm so glad you and your friend of the 21st century have it all figured out  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

One person's rights end where another's begin, and like it or not kids have rights too, even though they can't be expected (at least not by those WITH common sense) to act like small adults.  for someone to say kids shouldn't be allowed in restraunts is insane. what's next ? sporting events ? malls ? hey maybe we should make them all wear veils and walk 5 steps behind ! yep that's a real progressive 21st century attitude you have there  Roll Eyes
No your not ignorant your stupid. Quit trying to change the facts of the conversation! Kids shouldn't be allowed in restaurants. Who in the hell are you trying to state here. I think you hear funny words in your head. We all know you like to twist the true for your own gain in your debates to entice other on our side.
 And yes ignorant people have opinions! You keep on typing! Wink

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com