Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maximum TT Series, Round 3. 8/4/07. RACE RESULTS ADDED.  (Read 2251 times)
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 28, 2007, 06:30:09 AM »

Here are the race results for Round 4 of the Thunderbowl Maximum TT series.

PEE WEE QUAD
1st- #55, Jason Stokes, Apex
2nd- #77, Kyle Norris, Apex
3rd- #5, Harry Elliot, Honda
4th- #01, Reagan Ondish, Apex
5th- #8, Jake Schellinger, Apex
The East Coast Mini's crew came to try out some TT racing! The Apex crew and local rider Harry went at it all night, and it was a blast to watch. The Apex quads are definately awesome little machines. I always like watching the kids race, but I especially enjoyed watching little Jake Shellinger, he's only 4 years old! He didn't win, but he raced his tail off and stayed on the lead lap with the faster kids all night.

YOUTH QUAD
1st- #21, Justin Palmer, Suzuki Z400
2nd- #7x, Scott Akers, Honda 400 EX
3rd- #96, Chad Dugan, Yamaha Blaster
Excellent racing with this bunch all night. These kids are all good friends off the track, but man when they strap on their helmets, it's all business.   

NOVICE QUAD
1st- #27, Paige Cowell, Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #78, James Vogen, Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #72, Lisa Cabana, Yamaha YFZ450
This class is always up for grabs. Paige pulled out the win, but James and Lisa made her earn it.

INTERMEDIATE QUAD
1st- #2, Zach Jacobson, Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #3, Jeff Green, Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #21 Wayne Palmer, Suzuki Z400
Just like Gary in the Open Class, the Intermediate Class has its man to beat, and it's Zach Jacobson. Jeff and Wayne both ran well, but Zach was just too fast. 

VET QUAD
1st- #5, Tim Sisson, Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #11, John Main, Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #119, Mike Kohler, Honda 250R/CRF450
The old guys bring it yet again! Tim finally got his Yamaha dialed in and was one hard fella to keep up with. John and Mike raced him hard and tried several times, but just never could get around him. Excellent racing in a large class all night.

OPEN QUAD
1st- #8, Gary Sisson, Suzuki LTR450
2nd- #3, Bud Chancey, Honda 450R
3rd- #217, Dave Bohnstadt, Honda 250R
This was the race of the night. Bud and Dave pressed Gary EXTREMELY HARD all night, but Gary had his Suzuki hooked up and has proven himself to be THE guy to beat out here. 

SR. BIKE
1st- #54, Kurt Brady
2nd- #85, Pat Galley
3rd- #17c, Allen Weinberg
This was the first time the bikes have run our TT track, and they did a great job. These guys weren't sure if they could remember how to turn right.... 

Another excellent day of racing. Thanks to everyone who came out.

Special congrats to Tim and Gary Sisson. A father and son winning their classes on the same day is a pretty cool thing.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 10:00:55 PM by fastrnrik » Logged
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 10:07:31 PM »

Race Results Added.
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 10:52:28 PM »

Thanks Brady for the props, like you said those guys made me work for it. It was nice again to win my class and dad win the vet, it really makes my day to be able to go out and race with my dad. He is a great guy. Also thanks again for letting us stay.

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 11:40:38 AM »

Brady,
  Thanks for everything the kids normally sleep on the drive back and they didn't this time they were so pumped. They cant wait to do it again there hooked on TT.

Big props to Jake Schellinger he was an animal the funny thing was we had the thumb stop almost all the way in  and he was still flying we were afraid to give him any more I think he would of out ran the big kids on his 50cc. Wink.
  ALL the kids were great and we need to keep this kind of turn out for the kids.

Since Reagan's wrecked doing flat track she is still  having hard time passing scared to rub tires. But we will be working with her on that but with that aside she still had a blast.   

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com