Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4x4 atv mechanic  (Read 9104 times)
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2007, 01:21:23 PM »

Ok now I know this is all A joke..How many times did I say I AM ONLY A CUSTOMER.I guess if you feel better tho saying everything you have to say fo for it..Trust me Im a kid I can go back and forth all day for fun but I rather go ride my bike...Rick Astley I can make fun of you all day to.But Im going to be mature instead lol
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2007, 01:25:50 PM »

By the way this is retarded every Time I just mention 99 perf I get someone saying how much faster they are then them.This Is my last post in this topic.If you wanna seriously race me on a bike than Ill be at 157th and 8th at around 3.The guy just wants a good mechanic
dirty1

Im in it for the RIDE.....

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2007, 01:31:05 PM »

well atleast im not the only one who knows they are slow....    as far as you and your bike is concerned its nice to know you are one of the ones that are racing out on the streets by the mud  pits attracting the cops so they mess with everyone else. thats pretty nice of you.  why dont you find your way to one of the SPOTS for running, as not to bring the heat one everyone else. or wait let me guess you dont care if you ruin it for everyone right?

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000
Michael Bolton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2007, 01:35:11 PM »

its funny when builders have young groupies that dont know any better and run their mouth and say the guy that built their bike is the best
dirty1

Im in it for the RIDE.....

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2007, 01:37:36 PM »

you got that right.....

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2007, 08:32:04 PM »

lol I guess Ill post one last time I swear...I have gone to 2 different shops...My bike was a POS before I went to 99..ALways breaking down until it went BOOM...So I started going to 99 they rebuilt My bike and Never had a problem after that..SO Im pretty impressed and recomend them to anyone who wants a good mechanic or builder.If you dont wanna go to his shop thats fine I dont care but dont say hes a bad mechanic and stuff when you know there good.Just look at all his customers.That should tell you something.Call me a groupie thats fine with me It dont bother me. Smash
Michael Bolton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2007, 08:51:02 PM »

My bike was a POS before I went to 99..ALways breaking down until it went BOOM

Huh  its a 2006 and you got it brand new
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2007, 10:50:12 PM »

Ive been rick rolled  Roll Eyes.....The first ANONOMOUS shop decides to put a 280 on a stock banshee..I knew no better
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com