Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4x4 atv mechanic  (Read 9112 times)
brute750

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 27, 2007, 04:14:41 PM »

hello to all, does anyone know of a good 4x4 atv mechanic maybe even with a dyno to properly tune the bike?  thanks

2007 Bruteforce 750, Dynatek Cdi Box, Stage 1 jet kit,  K&N Filter, HMF Exhaust, 27" Widfox Mudders on 12" Maxxis Rims
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 05:22:00 PM »

You can go to 99performance in miami..He works on banshees but I took him my 4x4 rancher and when I go take my banshee or pass by the shop or w/e I always see about 5-6 4x4s there
caospop
Supreme Member

BOOMSHAKAALAAAKAAA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 05:38:51 PM »

You can go to 99performance in miami..He works on banshees but I took him my 4x4 rancher and when I go take my banshee or pass by the shop or w/e I always see about 5-6 4x4s there
where is he at in Miami ?

2007 Polaris Sportsman
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 06:19:55 PM »

Hes Right next to tamiami airport by the Big lexus dealer...305-256-0533 is his number
caospop
Supreme Member

BOOMSHAKAALAAAKAAA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 06:55:43 PM »

Thanks buddy

2007 Polaris Sportsman
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 07:53:59 PM »

trail atv dose awsome work too good guy to deal with
did my rancher,recon,rubicon,450r,yfz,400ex did good work too

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2007, 08:17:34 PM »

Thanks buddy

No problem Grin
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 10:04:59 PM »

trail atv dose awsome work too good guy to deal with
did my rancher,recon,rubicon,450r,yfz,400ex did good work too
I agree, they are friendly,quick,and even are riders themselves.

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
dirty1

Im in it for the RIDE.....

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 12:07:04 AM »

trail is pretty god for the down south area, ferther north is PerformanceATV, hes been around alot longer than most and the owner Ray is pretty cool and rides on the week end just like us.....  99 is new shop not as much experience.......

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000
dirty1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 07:13:25 PM »

the kid and his uncle at 99 run there mouth and talk s**t. they have nothing FAST. the only reason why they think they are fast is bcause they take fully built bikes out to the races and pick on young guys with mostly stock bikes...  i listen to that fool one night call my friend all kinds of crap because my friend was smart ehuff to NOT run his 450 with spark box, jet kti and exhaust  against a drag bike...  that would be like me taking a 11 sec. stang out and trying to get some kid with exhaust and bolt ons tto try to race me, then calling him a girl thingy when he wont.    ray at performance has been around along time he knows more about the internals of a bike than that kid or his uncle at 99 know.   

as for 99 they aint got s**t on this......

* chupacabra1.JPG (84.21 KB, 1024x683 - viewed 166 times.)

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
dirty1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 09:37:26 PM »

no thats not my bike, it my boys and ive been there for him with that bike and the trike he has that noone around here can seem to catch.  you think im sooooooo full of it huh.   well you can ask your boy about Jose's bikes and see what he tells you.

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
dirty1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 05:56:08 PM »

ask pedro why he made some dude from nrth florida come all the way down here so pedro  could back out of the race, then when that guy left since we hadc the sled at the same race spot in the trailer he wouldnt run us either.  so dont sit here and try to say he has anything fast.  we are allways out at countyline or immokalee running. he is never at the track because he doesnt want to be embarased when none of his crap goes fast.

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 11:28:03 PM »

lol none of his crap goes fast OK....W.E you say..You ride at 157th and 8th???If he has no clue what hes doing and none of his sh*t goes fast how come from the races Ivee seen..His customers 5mm Cub spanking a 7mm?Or let me talk from my bike...I have raced every ported with Big carb banshee that rides at 157th and they all stay PARKED and Even when I was Pig Fat rich I was destroying ported banshees with big carbs and coolheads running VP...Now I am tuned and raced a banshee that was a "4mm" stock cylinder with small carbs and on av gas and he stayed parked.ANd he does better work with big motors than small motors from what I was told.And when they spanked slow george.I have no clue if anything your saying is true or not because I really dont give a sh*t all I know is that he build my 06 and its the most reliable banshee I have ever seen..And he will be the one building any other Bike or jet ski that I get.And they dont race at the track they race on the street for money...
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 11:36:04 PM »

And seriously I dont give a sh*t what else you have to say IM just his customer that has actually had him work on two of my bikes and knows that he is the best to go to here in miami...Just look at all his customers...I crack up tho because when we were riding I had a guy tell me that Im a lucky "MOTHERFUKER" that can afford to have them work on my bike.You get what you pay for and more.He takes his bike to Chichi or something like that.
dirty1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2007, 12:31:03 AM »

your 16 and your a big money racer?  13 years ago before you knew what a quad was, we were out a n.w. 41st runnign drag bikes. this isnt my first rodeo son,  get your boy to put up.. tell him what hes up against and lets make it happen..

hell im sure half the people reading this thread have probably been yelling 'race all ready at their monitors.
let me know when and where.

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2007, 12:38:45 AM »

lol race what holy sh*t Ill race you...Listen you wanna fuking race someone Illl fuking set ur stupid dumb ass up with a fuking race give me some FUKING time..You have seriously pissed me the fuk off with your dumb prolly drunk ass posts..Read all my fuking posts you stupid sh*t..Lets go u wanna seriously race me on YOUR bike Ill race you I dont give a sh*t...
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2007, 12:40:14 AM »

Wow Big sh*t IM 16 Ill probably drop your 50 year old ass in less than 30 seconds....You think your all bad and tuff because you have a friend with a sled motor
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2007, 12:42:21 AM »

your 16 and your a big money racer?  13 years ago before you knew what a quad was, we were out a n.w. 41st runnign drag bikes. this isnt my first rodeo son,  get your boy to put up.. tell him what hes up against and lets make it happen..

hell im sure half the people reading this thread have probably been yelling 'race all ready at their monitors.
let me know when and where.

When have I said Im a big money racer???Im sorry but you are RETARDEd
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2007, 05:29:38 AM »

Hey kid........you do have a dirty mouth.

Put up or shut up, you're been called out!

I smell sh!t......... who may that be?

* tinybuster.jpg (3.65 KB, 114x64 - viewed 186 times.)

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
dirty1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2007, 07:34:41 AM »

yeah i have read all your posts and it seems like your inlove with 99. not just on this thread either. you talk about how fast he is and how he races for money on the streets, well? oh and you wannna talk about being pissed the f**k off, how about sitting on the side of the road for a few hours while some RETARD who wants my raptor doesnt show. your young and very new to all of this. just because i dont own it doesnt mean i dont have a part in any of it. being the mechanic and fabricator for a few fast vehicles has its advantages, i can set up races with sh*t ive worked on or built.

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2007, 12:52:51 PM »

You know What I am involved I guees because I take him my bike...You seriously think your cool tho because your friend has a sled motor..I have a friend with a really big boy BANSHEE not sled a sled motor.First of all with the raptor I called you that same day after I got your number and my dad explained to you what happend and we set up another day..I didnt have your number did I????NOPE if not I would have called you.Ill race YOUR bike if its such a bad ass bike..With a little stock bike...Im going to be at 157th and 8th today.
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2007, 12:54:36 PM »

Hey kid........you do have a dirty mouth.

Put up or shut up, you're been called out!

I smell sh!t......... who may that be?

Whos calling me out?sh*t he wants to race me with his bike Ill race him..But If its a slad motor than hes a retard
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2007, 01:00:15 PM »

And by the way the only reason I got pissed of is because I recomend someone a good shop and some guy just starts talking crap..Everything I say is from my experience and I have never seen them loose a race but I have only seen like 6-7 races..Im sure if they were in this forum he would probably keep his mouth shut
Michael Bolton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2007, 01:15:21 PM »

my fukin banshee is so fukin much fukin faster i fukin race fukin 50grand a fukin all the time, my fuki boy at fukin99 performance said if i fukim give him another fukin BJ then he will fukin make my fukin banshee the fastest fukin banshee of them fukin all

FUK!
Michael Bolton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2007, 01:17:09 PM »

I have never seen them loose a race

then your not fukin watching close enough
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com