Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ernie Haire Ford SUCKS!!  (Read 15721 times)
1FasterBlaster

« on: July 21, 2007, 07:59:07 PM »

I called Earnie Hair Ford cause I was looking for a quad cab 2500HD. They said they had a 03 for $15,000. I drive to Tampa Thursday, fill out an application and waited an hour 1/2 for approval.
  My credit score was a low 590. They gave me a 23% interest rate which I didn't mind cause I planned on paying it off real soon. 5:30 they were still doing whatever and I had to go. They said they would call me yesterday -NOT!!
  I call this morning and they tell me they sold the truck I wanted. I was furious!! Embarrassed They tell me to go back cause they have something comparable.
  I drive back to Tampa today, and they say there bringing two trucks from another lot for me to look at. I was there for two freakin hours. I finally ask the guy what the F_ck? He shows me a ext.cab 02 F250 5.4 liter gas for $17,000. I almost caught a charge today.
   If you go there , tell them I sent you, you'll get thrown off the lot!!
  They F_CKIN suck!!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 04:06:46 PM by ScratchupBangupBoy » Logged
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 09:16:35 PM »

We can get you done....have to find a truck for you....less interest also Wink
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 10:14:05 PM »

We can get you done....have to find a truck for you....less interest also Wink

way to step up.. Clapper Thumbs Up
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 10:40:33 PM »

My truck is in your hands Scott!! Are the Ford diesels good for long distance travel? Are they already equipped with Tranny coolers?
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 10:43:07 PM »

My truck is in your hands Scott!!

Wink
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 10:57:21 PM »

If you wanted cars transported to your dealer, would that be on a regular weekly basis?
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 11:04:33 PM »

10-4
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 06:33:19 PM »

Can you believe Ernie Haire called me this morning , still trying to sell me the same truck?
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 07:56:48 PM »

Can you believe Ernie Haire called me this morning , still trying to sell me the same truck?

Another reason not to work onSunday..lol
KB

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 10:21:56 PM »

Chino, If you want to read something funny about Ernie Haire go to www.tbo.com & put his name in the search, you can also go to Hillsborough Co. On-Line Arrest Record's & see his ugly mug.
Tell the salesman thats calling you to stop or he might end up like Mr.Haire (read his last charge on bottom of screen)
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2007, 11:39:39 AM »

In my opinion any big dealership sucks.  Its always the hole-in-the-wall places that offer good deals.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2007, 11:45:05 AM »

I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.
KB

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2007, 12:14:18 PM »

Chino, it kinda sounds like "BAIT & SWITCH" to me, I agree w/ Rebel's post you'll find some good deal's at the not so big headed places or even better one's on the side of the road.
quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2007, 12:26:42 PM »

Ford sucks in general.

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2007, 01:10:17 PM »

Chino, it kinda sounds like "BAIT & SWITCH" to me, I agree w/ Rebel's post you'll find some good deal's at the not so big headed places or even better one's on the side of the road.
Thats why you should go to Heartland Motors. The owner is on this site, they are a site sponsor, and believe me it will be the best experience buying a vehicle you have ever had.

yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 01:18:39 PM »

the truck I currently drive was purchased there. i got a pretty good deal but, they do play alot of games. I went there a couple of months ago hoping to buy another truck and was completly insulted by their trade in offer. when i told them that was not acceptable they told me to go look somewhere else. they offered me 8k for a 2004 silverado 2500hd 6.0 with 75000 miles. the truck is in very good condition.  

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 01:30:31 PM »

Thats why you should go to Heartland Motors. The owner is on this site, they are a site sponsor, and believe me it will be the best experience buying a vehicle you have ever had.

I agree, It's kinda of like an oriental massage. There's is always a happy ending. Cheesy

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 01:53:13 PM »

Call them 5 minutes before they close and say you will be there in an hour.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2007, 04:06:09 PM »

They were trying to sell me a 02 2500hd for $15,000. Swamp Donkey is looking for a truck for me. I am looking at a 99 F350 7.3 L diesel supercab dually for $11,900.. But it's over in Daytona area.
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2007, 04:42:58 PM »

he might have to find me a truck pretty soon.

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2007, 08:10:02 PM »

What's up Hoss?
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2007, 09:18:47 PM »

I agree, It's kinda of like an oriental massage. There's is always a happy ending. Cheesy

Awww. the happy ending.  isn't that what we all go for?  I usually ask them if we can skip the massage and get to the happy ending, because I am on a tight schedule. Grin

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2007, 09:56:59 PM »

Yea me love you long time Grin
quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 09:58:48 PM »

Call them 5 minutes before they close and say you will be there in an hour.
exactly

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2007, 10:00:51 PM »

Awww. the happy ending.  isn't that what we all go for?  I usually ask them if we can skip the massage and get to the happy ending, because I am on a tight schedule. Grin

Clapper

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com