Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Scrub 4/2  (Read 15167 times)
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2005, 05:54:18 PM »

I will be at The Scrub on Sunday morning, I am using my friends Grizzly, there is about 4 of us going on Sunday. Hope to see some of you out there.
hmmmm, ill see if anybody else is riding Sunday  Roll Eyes

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
T2
Supreme Member

It's Better To Be The Predator Than the Prey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2005, 06:04:03 PM »

You do that Kid and let me known.

eric
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2005, 06:38:19 PM »

You do that Kid and let me known.

T2 I work Sunday you can't make it Saturday?
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2005, 06:47:45 PM »

T2 I work Sunday you can't make it Saturday?

lol heres my answer Tony

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2005, 07:38:06 PM »

I'll be there in the morning. All loaded up and ready. I will probably ride the Salt Springs area Sunday.

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr
eric
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2005, 07:40:38 PM »

Got my oil changed and ready to go. Be there around 9am for some fun Wink
Chris505

JUST ADD DIRT!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2005, 07:13:19 PM »

heading just north of big bass campground at that parking spot in the am,, then we are going to try to ride over to big scrub from there.. a little adventure,,, not sure which trail cross's 588 and continues up to the scrub so we will see if it can be done..

05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes
eric
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2005, 08:39:11 PM »

heading just north of big bass campground at that parking spot in the am,, then we are going to try to ride over to big scrub from there.. a little adventure,,, not sure which trail cross's 588 and continues up to the scrub so we will see if it can be done..

Chris I heard today from 1 rider that most of the Big Bass area is closed off. Can you please let me know if that is true when you go tomorrow because I have been wanting to ride there and have never been. Heard the trails are nice there. Thanks - Eric
jjamesbar
Supreme Member

beware of the green trucks

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2005, 08:56:16 PM »

the trails i took from scrub to the big bass area are full of whoops. i found some good trails heading east from big bass just north of sr42.

jeff

keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got
Hibrass

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2005, 04:24:05 PM »

Man...

Just got back from Scrub...  Lord there was a lot of woops...  The Sink Hole was fun!  I got to rescue a 450R and a Banshee that either stop running or got stuck down in the bottom of the hole.  I had to use the winch to get the 450 out...  We found only a couple of good holes but I have never been before so I didn't have a clue where I was at LOL....!  I think we will be back.!!!!!

Later,

Hibrass

"If you don't know the Dog, don't yank his chain!"
qt314nfla

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2005, 04:35:18 PM »

Nice meeting some of you that came out to Scrub this weekend.  Y'all are lucky you didn't camp Friday night.  It was pure hell.  I've never been so scared that I was going to blow away.  Had fun hope to be out there again soon.
Eric and Scooter send me the pics when you get a chance or let me know where you post them.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2005, 04:36:27 PM by qt314nfla » Logged
Hibrass

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2005, 04:49:58 PM »

I was there Friday night...  What a storm...  I have some pics of the poor souls across the drive from us that had the misfortune of pitching camp in a soon to be lake....  But it cleared up very nicely by 9AM or so...

"If you don't know the Dog, don't yank his chain!"
qt314nfla

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2005, 07:53:26 PM »

Little Lake Big Scrub was interresting.  I almost camped there but got some good advice about the storm.  I feel bad for the people that did camp there.  At 5am they were picking up their tents and dredging through the water.  Later that day they were sifting through the lake for their sleeping bags and other belongings.
Did anyone see the cow that flew through camp?  I think that's what took out LE Vinson's EZ-UP and tent.
eric
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2005, 11:32:41 PM »

Nice meeting some of you that came out to Scrub this weekend.  Y'all are lucky you didn't camp Friday night.  It was pure hell.  I've never been so scared that I was going to blow away.  Had fun hope to be out there again soon.
Eric and Scooter send me the pics when you get a chance or let me know where you post them.  Thanks.

Lauren, nice meeting you and Scooter finally. It's always great to ride with a girl who can really blaze the trails  Wink
qt314nfla

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2005, 12:32:59 AM »

Thanks for the compliment.  I was afraid I was holding you guys back.  Nice meeting you as well.  I'm thinking about Rodman but I don't think I can afford it this time around. Could you give me some info on it?
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2005, 12:47:59 AM »

It was a good time as always! A little different having folks wait on me but it's all good. Thanks guys/gal for waiting for us. Nice to meet you Lauren.

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr
qt314nfla

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2005, 01:47:40 AM »

Nice to meet you and your family too.  No big deal to wait.  We all have to learn.  If it would have just been you sport quads out w/o kids y'all would have been waiting for scooter and I.  Our ute's can't keep up w/ y'all.
Quadzilla

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2005, 09:03:20 AM »

I heard that..  I was on my ut trying to keep up with the 3 sports in our little group..  Grin  

01 rancher all stock......for now!
LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

Dont Become the Pink Panther

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2005, 07:04:49 PM »

Nice meeting some More Great people from the site and Great seeing some old ones also,Friday night was hell!!! lol
Had a blast though!! thats the fastiest my quad has went since i bought it lol,I beleave it isnt really a trail quad more of a mud and water quad  Wink I'll post what pics i have tomorrow i still havent got my digi out of my quad yet  Grin

Scooter
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 07:06:16 PM by LE-Vinson » Logged

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock
qt314nfla

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2005, 08:54:46 PM »

That's about the pace that I ride at every weekend.  It's challenging on the trails to ride the bigger machines at any kind of clip on those trails.  That's what makes it fun for me though.  Love the mud too.  I like to ride both challenges.  Had a great time and nice to meet new people to ride with.
Quadzilla

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2005, 10:50:33 AM »

mmmmmm ~ mudd ~ oooohhhhhh ~ aaaaahhhhhhh!!  [smiley=Wink.gif] [smiley=Wink.gif]

01 rancher all stock......for now!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com