Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mud Volley ball tourny  (Read 2155 times)
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 12, 2007, 11:25:10 AM »

HEY EVERYONE.

WE ARE TRYING TO ORGANIZE A MUD VOLLEY BALL TOURNAMENT HERE.  ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE FAMILIES OF THE AIRPLANE CRASH THAT HIT THE HOUSES IN SANFORD.
ONE OF THE FAMILIES LOST A 4 YEAR OLD BABY GIRL, THEIR 10YR OLD SON WAS FLOWN TO THE SHRINERS BURN HOSPITAL IN OHIO, THE PARENTS ARE BOTH IN CRITICAL CONDITION HERE.  THE OTHER FAMILY LOST A MOTHER AND A 6MONTH OLD BABY GIRL SHE WAS HOLDING.  THEY ALSO LOST EVERYTHING THEY OWN IN THE FIRES. 

I AM WORKING ON THIS AS WE SPEAK HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE FEED BACK OF THOSE INTERSETED IN IT.  I HAVE A PLACE (BAR AND GRILL) WHO WOULD LET THE EVENT HAPPEN WHO ALSO SPONSORS US IN OUR OTHER CHARITY STUFF .  FOOD AND FUN AND RAISE AS MUCH MONEY FOR THEM AS POSSIBLE.   Grin

I WILL HAVE MORE INFO ON OUR WEBSITES, I AM ABOUT 99% SURE THIS WILL BE A GO, BUT AGAIN I AM WORKING ON ALL THE LITTLE THINGS.  IF YOU DO HAVE INTEREST IN PARTICIPATING WE ARE LOOKING FOR TEAMS OF 6 AND 8.  COST OF EACH TEAM I THINK WILL BE $10 A PERSON/ TEAM. 

DONATIONS WILL BE TAKEN THERE TOO, PLUS WE ARE GOING TO ORGANIZE SOME DIFFERENT THINGS REGARDING THEIR HOUSE HOLD CONTENTS AND WHAT NOT THAT WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED.  AGAIN THIS IS IN THE WORKS, SO ANY IDEAS THAT YOU HAVE WOULD BE GREAT. 

CONTACT ME AT ATVGIRL@THEDIRTYGIRLS.NET
PUT IN THE SUBJECT LINE MUD VOLLEYBALL PLEASE.

ATVGIRL

WWW.THEDIRTYGIRLS.NET
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/EASTCOASTDIRTYGIRLS
mudmonkey
Supreme Member

can you keep up??

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 08:56:41 PM »

where is this going to be?

myspace.com/atvracer9210

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.
caospop
Supreme Member

BOOMSHAKAALAAAKAAA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 08:19:08 AM »

Youve got mail.

2007 Polaris Sportsman
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 08:28:19 AM »

it is going to be held a the Hitching Post Bar and Grill.  We have set the date for the 18th if Aug.  I will have more info very very soon.  Still getting the loose ends down. 

Hope you all can make it.

Atvgirl

www.thedirtygirls.net

www.myspace.com/eastcoastdirtygirls
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 12:07:41 PM »

okay all the details are on our website but here is the short version

Aug 18th, chuluota fl, teams of 6-8 10$/person per team, double ellimination, we have food, music, drinks, inside the hitching post they are doing happy hour pricing, the outside will have reg soda and water too, kids area i am working on setting up, we will have face painting for them, a mini mud pit with prizes to dig up, and i am still waitig on calls back for a bounce house.  That is if you bring the youngins.  we have a guest local celebrity player that is scheduled to come out and play with us.  MAny businesses have teams set up and a lot of just friends groups...100% of everything made will go to the families in Sanford.  Boxes will be set up for donations of household items, toys and clothes (new please)  pM me with any additional questions.  waiver forms and rules are on the website and we will have open registration day of from 10am-12pm.  IF you want to play and only have a couple of people, we will have a sign up list.....we have several teams going that way,  THANKS SO MUCH

Hope to see ya in the MUD!!!!

ATVgirl

www.thedirtygirls.net
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 12:20:16 PM »

Clapper Bow

My hats off to you. This is a great idea and a great thing that you are doing.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 12:35:33 PM »

Where is Chuluota Fla??? I am familiar with Sanford, Did I read that wrong. Awsome Idea, hope you have a great turnout. 

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 12:44:57 PM »

thanks, Chuluota is East of Sanford.  Right outside Oviedo.  the place is off s.r.419, very easy to get there.  It is going to be soooo much fun, i hope you all can make it.  i would love to meet the people that i read and talk to, plus how much fun is it going to be to play in the mud!!!  GOTTA LUV IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com