Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: South Florida UTV owners  (Read 16464 times)
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 04:11:47 PM »

all i can say is. look at holy lands.

No comparison at all. Holylands allows ATVs and on any given weekend there are a 100 or more out there tearing the place up. I've been going out to Corbett for a long time and there is no where near that many people out there.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
suzukitrash

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 04:36:00 PM »

There is also no more 60" wheelbase rule at Corbitt , it says no all terrain vehicle. This will leave it up to wildlife officials to dictate what is allowed out there. Just stick to the main trails , show up on clean-up day and make everyone happy. Enjoy the outdoors and don't be an idiot. Also respect the hunting seasons by finding out what areas are hunted and when.
MATT1969

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2007, 10:09:24 PM »

No comparison at all. Holylands allows ATVs and on any given weekend there are a 100 or more out there tearing the place up. I've been going out to Corbett for a long time and there is no where near that many people out there.

Bill
[/quote]

that's my point. i hope it stays that way.   

deer and hog hunting seasons runs from aug 24 to jan 5.then its small game season.then  turkey season till may.so that only leaves a couple of months with no hunting.98 percent of the people out there during that time are hunting,and there hunting all over .not just in certain areas.

oh ya .jack i guess your right i always see so many buggys in holy lands when im out there  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 08:38:01 PM by MATT1969 » Logged
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2007, 10:36:27 AM »

oh ya .jack i guess your right i always see so many buggys in holy lands when im out there  Roll Eyes

How many people do you see exactly, out 500ft past the dikes on either side?

If you ride the gravel road you just might see these hundreds of people, but I'm not into that.
I have ridden the place all day and seen no one but buggies. How many of these hundreds even would know their is a buggy bridge out there if they didn't see pictures?

I hope you don't seriously believe the trails and ruts come from quads. If they do, these quads are as big as buggys. Wink

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
MATT1969

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2007, 10:47:27 AM »

if anybody went out there 10-15 years ago they would know what im talking about. it was vey nice before all the atvs started going there.now for every 1 buggy you have 250 atvs trashing the place.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 01:19:28 PM by MATT1969 » Logged
Rare Earth Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2007, 04:29:40 PM »

Well guess what 10- 15 years ago there was not as many people in the state but we could not put a gate at the state line and stop them also back in the day how many condos were on the beach now look at it why!!!! people are moving to Fla. by my neighborhood on U.S.1. use to be nothing but now its pack what about back in the 70 or 80s you cant go by what it used to be cause it ant never coming back and its going to get worse before it get better all we can do is try to let riders know to take care of there lands that they got and not trash it up and maybe it will work if you go about it the right way but you got to think what you say and not just say don't throw your trash on the ground because they not going to listen to that later Big T.

Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch
M.Stavrinos

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2007, 05:03:55 PM »

we have been goin to corbet for a few months now,,, we go out there with 4 rhinos,,,we found some real nice trails.
Later,,,
Mike
Palmettobay_recon

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2007, 04:56:44 PM »

Also Holyland is not a comparison because it has no numbered trails and is extremely unorganized and unpatrolled. Basically no rules except you must have a flag...

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com