Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: River Ranch Group Ride On May 28th  (Read 2568 times)
rvman

River Ranch Property Owner since 1982

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 22, 2005, 08:45:47 PM »

There will be a ATV rally and ride on May 28th. If anybody that is a member or a member that wants to bring guests on this ride please let us know! We need to know how many are going to participate for food count and prizes.You can sign up at the front gate or call Bill Hosler @ 863-421-4450.If no answer leave message with your number and your call will be returned!You must call or register before May 21.The meeting place will be at the playpen at 9:00am.This will be starting point for ride!Don't be late! All ATV'S MUST HAVE A FLAG!We will have lunch and games in clay hammock around 1:00..COME JOIN THE FUN!!!  bootsroad@peoplepc.com for any questions if Bill cannot be reached  thanx, ROC    see yall at rodman!!!                      

450 Foreman ES, Mudzilla's
350 Rancher ES, Vampires
Thrumud
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 10:30:32 PM »

Yeeeeeah Baby !  I'm there.  

otto

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 07:04:53 PM »

Is it ok to bring kids to this rally? I have an 11 year old son and 9 year daughter I am interested in bringing along. Thanks.

05 King Quad
05 YFZ 450
RR Member
rvman

River Ranch Property Owner since 1982

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 08:18:04 PM »

Yes of course!!!!We want to make this an outstanding ride for everybody!!We are bringing 3 boys and 1 girl.The food will be provided by River Ranch! All you have to bring is drinks!We will also have a truck or buggy following with water and for any other needs! Thanks for asking, we are looking forward to seeing everybody out there!!We will also have some games and other stuff to do at the lunch spot.  If anyone is interested, I will take guests under my ownership, just contact me at bootsroad@peoplepc.com.  

450 Foreman ES, Mudzilla's
350 Rancher ES, Vampires
qt314nfla

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 09:55:26 PM »

Sorry for bringing this old thread back.  I'm trying to find a flashlight that someone was carrying for me on a night ride.  BCConviber or Big Dog please help me find my red flashlight.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 11:39:47 AM by QT314Nfla » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com