Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG SCRUB "May the 7th" SPEEEEEEEEEEEED  (Read 40357 times)
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2005, 10:00:35 AM »

I may not be able to make this one Angry. 1st it was my bike acting up after I readjusted my valves. Got it all worked out and running and now my damn truck is having problems. Took it to the Chevrolet dealership and driving it off of the lot the damn thing wouldn't even change gears. Turned right back around and took it back to them. Should have the problem fixed b/f next w/e though but you never know. Anyone from Polk County heading up w/ room to spare Huh We'll see what happens in the next few days...

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
blindkaeta
Supreme Member

Hey guys watch this........... ouch

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2005, 04:37:25 PM »

I would like to join in on this ride, it sounds like a blast!
blindkaeta
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2005, 04:38:20 PM »

I also have 2 friends that are coming with.
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2005, 06:35:15 PM »

Bring them along Wink. Looks as if I'm in the clear... picked up the Tahoe today and she's running superb. Can't wait til next w/e to ride like a maniac. You fellas gettin' ready?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 06:35:54 PM by Ride1Rob » Logged

eric
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2005, 07:17:51 PM »

Glad to hear the good news Ride1Rob Grin
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2005, 08:07:05 PM »

I also have 2 friends that are coming with.

Come on and join us it should be a great time. New axle and carrier are in the quad so I am rolling again[smiley=EvilSmile.gif] Probably get you to bring those shocks with you too.  Wink

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr
dreth

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2005, 08:15:16 PM »

last weekend on the trails i had a tree limb come up through my a-arms and into my shocks so i took care of that problem
dreth

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2005, 08:16:52 PM »

i have the rear swing arm and frame plate on the way
dreth

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2005, 08:17:50 PM »

im ready Grin
blindkaeta
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2005, 08:28:37 PM »

Hollywood,  No problem on the shocks, I'll throw them in the truck.

Dreth,  where do you store your bike?  (the kitchen) I see the tile on the floor.  When I used to road race, my bike sat in the hall way at my house.  Rode it right out of the trailer into the house through the front door.
blindkaeta
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2005, 08:31:19 PM »

Well I guess your kitchen is outside (closer look reveals the brick and trees)  LOL  I guess I better look at the pic closer before I open my mouth....
dreth

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2005, 04:34:11 AM »

thse are brick pavers in my driveway Grin
Flea_Jumper
Supreme Member

Finally, a place to meet other riders

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2005, 06:21:17 AM »

Might have several more boys coming from the Tampa area.  JP called me last night and he wants in. Grin
mudrat
Supreme Member

ATP Racing #19

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2005, 03:31:30 PM »

I will be there!  Looking forward to riding Long, Hard and Fast!

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2005, 05:07:19 PM »

I will be there!  Looking forward to riding Long, Hard and Fast!

Ummm, that doesn't sound right comming from a guy :-/... Looks like this ride is gonna be huge. Guys, if you're gonna try and stay up w/ Myself, Dreth, ZX12R and Hollywood make sure make sure your bikes are in good running condition. They'll be pretty winded when it's all said and done.

big_orange_one

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2005, 06:07:44 PM »

QUESTION?  does anybody have a GPS so we DON'T get lost i don't have one i won't be leading if yall do follow me we  WILL be lost then  thats just a though from me    orange 1

you can only guell what i'm riding  "LOL"
felix_z-4

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2005, 06:25:59 PM »

I'm putting in a new spark plug, and some fresh oil tomorrow.It's all stock,but I ride it like I stole it.See Ya.
dreth

« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2005, 07:07:58 PM »

we will have a GPS so dont worry about getting lost! i wont get lost so if you can keep up with my dust cloud you should be ok Shocked dont be shocked! i can talk smack too Grin yall will be lucky if you can keep up with my shadow [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif]
« Last Edit: April 30, 2005, 06:42:24 PM by dreth » Logged
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2005, 07:21:03 PM »

I don't know if anyone has one. Honestly... we don't sweat where we are. we just pick a trail and go where ever it takes us. Somehow we always find our way back w/ no problem. GPS would be good though b/c you never know what may happen out in that forest. Anybody w/ a GPS?

Just be sure that your coolant levels are good and if it needs changing do it, check oil levels and how much time is on the oil already , check plugs, tire pressure (Run mine alil soft due to the rough terrain on some trails) *IF YOU'RE NOT SURE WAIT TIL WE GET ON THE RIDE B/F YOU LET ANY OUT SO THAT YOU CAN ADJUST ACCORDINGLY. Make sure that your air filter is fresh and clean (Hopefully it'll rain a couple days b/f) Bring more than enough gas, Bring food and something to drink. If you don't have a helmet and goggles, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU RIDE ON THE SLOW RIDE!

W/ so many bikes on this ride someone needs to designate themselves as the trail bike or the thumbs up bike. We don't need to lose anyone out in the trails.

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2005, 07:24:32 PM »

we will have a GPS so dont worry about getting lost! i wont get lost so if you can keep up with my the dust cloud you should be ok Shocked dont be shocked! i can talk smack too Grin yall will be lucky if you can keep up with my shadow [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif]

I'll be so close to you that you're gonna think we're ridin' 2up Wink.

T2
Supreme Member

It's Better To Be The Predator Than the Prey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2005, 08:33:22 PM »

Ok all this smack talk is great we will see whos in the front of this pack leading the way. Did I forget to mention thats  Me, I strongly suggest you guys better start riding and practicing all week so all of you are warmed up for the ride, I dont want any excuses on why you guys eate some much dirt. That was a great Idea Dreth on the mask you will need it. ; Wink

Oh this is going to be fun cant wait see you fellas there!!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 08:34:38 PM by tony » Logged

LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2005, 09:37:09 PM »

Ok all this smack talk is great we will see whos in the front of this pack leading the way. Did I forget to mention thats  Me, I strongly suggest you guys better start riding and practicing all week so all of you are warmed up for the ride, I dont want any excuses on why you guys eate some much dirt. That was a great Idea Dreth on the mask you will need it. ; Wink

Oh this is going to be fun cant wait see you fellas there!!

hope you get all them lame jetting i mean lean jetting excuses damnit issues all worked out and what other excuses i mean issues arise! Tongue
sorry i can not type too well its a lil late
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 09:38:09 PM by lakemarykid » Logged

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
T2
Supreme Member

It's Better To Be The Predator Than the Prey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2005, 11:24:14 PM »

Its ok kid you type like you ride, slow and out of control, see you there Wink Thats just what I expect from a guy who rides a Honda, excuses a week before the ride.

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2005, 01:15:58 AM »

[smiley=Cry.gif] I wanna go!! Got to work though.  
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2005, 07:52:21 AM »

Gave mine a work out at Rodman yesterday 26 miles and readjusted everything so we are good to go, I swear though the whoops at Rodman are getting worse than Scrubb at least the ones at scrub are big and spaced out. I'll have my GPS too so no need to worry about getting lost.

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com